• This topic has 16 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This could easily have fallen into Personal Crossdressing Stories. However, the timing of this step in my journey was dictated by me not wanting to overwhelm my wife.

Today, I am wearing a skirt at home for the first time. My wife is supportive but I didn’t want to just throw everything at her at once. I’ve been wearing heels every day for the past three weeks. I’ve practiced makeup around her three times. And she even walked in on me when I was taking my latest public photo with a blouse, full makeup, and my new wig.

I deliberately selected my longest and most modest skirt. It’s a stretchy, black, fitted skirt that flares somewhat at the bottom. I think it’s a peplum skirt? It falls mid calf between a midi and maxi. I paired it with the pumps on my profile background. Definitely something I would wear confidently in public and already have a full outfit picked out for it.

Tucked tight and feeling so feminine, I am in a dreamy happy place right now as I sit and wait for Starship SN8 to do it’s high altitude flight (or not). I really want to put on some makeup and a blouse or girly sweater. But, again, I’m just easing my wife in. I’ll wear some of my other skirts this week and toss a couple jeans days in so she can still see her man. But, oh my, the pink fog is heavy and I am loving it!!

Have fun, girls!

I know just where youre coming from Mika, and its definitely the way to go. I will add something for you to think over; When I had the talk everything went well and I intended to proceed as you are now, but I didn’t want to put on a full outfit for fear of getting a funny disapproving look. I later discovered, through her wholehearted approval of a full outfit that it wasn’t an issue of overwhelming her but instead it was me who wasn’t ready to show my wife the full package.

I definitely don’t have any hesitation on my part to go all out in front of her. If I had any unrealized concerns, my wife dispelled them when she walked in on me taking pictures. I was wearing my guy jeans but I wear skinny jeans and, except for the bulge, was totally femme from my wig to my heels. At first, she kinda snickered a little (it was the first time she saw me with forms and everything). But then she made my day by saying that I looked like my sister. That was wonderful for me!

Seren
      Baroness

I’d thought about doing the full outfit a few times at the start, but was actually way too nervous; the drip drip baby steps route is definitely paying off so far.

seren x

She’s practically seen me in full femme. It did go well, too. But better safe than sorry.

I’m also taking my special needs daughter into consideration. She loves my heels, she loves me in makeup, she does not like the pink wig. Each step helps me know what I can and can’t do around her. Hopefully, she likes the public wig. If not, I can work around that and put my wig on in the car when I go out.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

I applaud you Mika for taking things at a pace you know is right for your wife and to not overwhelm her and she will be grateful for your consideration as well I’m sure.

Thank you. So far so good and keeping my fingers crossed.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Mika, I am so jelly. If only we all had supportive SO’s.  You may have to initiate the talk to let her know that she needs to tell you if you are pushing this to  far.  Or if she has any questions on why.  Sometimes we get so caught up in the pink fog we cannot see when we have crossed the line or have frightened our partner with our actions or comments.  Looks like all is so well for the both of you so far.

The best to the both of you,      Sandy

Thanks, Sandy. I did check on her possible concerns after I went from just wearing heels to practicing makeup around her. I told her that she could find other SOs here in the SO forum and there were a few other posts or articles she could check out without joining. I told her I would tell her anything she wanted to ask of me and she said that she knew that. As you suggested, I’ll keep checking on her. The skirt hasn’t seemed to phase her at all. So, yay! After reading so many stories here and some private chats about SO troubles, I definitely count my blessings and don’t take things for granted. I have made a concerted effort to show her my gratitude by being more affectionate and helpful around the house than I even originally was. And she has noticed and commented and I tell her it’s because she has made me so happy letting me be myself.

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Mika, it makes me happy to hear you and your So being happy.

Sandy

Hi Mika , baby steps are good .Remember the LOVE word. Pyxx

Anonymous

That’s wonderful news, Mika. Life just feels more Right for you with a skirt on, doesnt it?
      It was only a few months ago that I asked for, and got my wife’s approval to wear a skirt around the house, and now I begin almost every day in one (and try to avoid the need to change),

Hugs,
      Bettylou

It’s been wonderful. I even opened the front door in the middle of the day, in the skirt and heels, to get some packages off the front porch.

Mika,

You are one of the luckiest people I have ever met.  Consider yourself blessed.  This compulsion we all share has ruined countless relationships and for you it’s actually improving yours.  Yay, yay, yay for you and your SO !!!!!!!!

Hugs

Ames

Thanks, Amy. I do feel very lucky. Getting to know a lot of other girls here, I realize this level of acceptance is more of an exception. Five years ago, this may not have worked out for me. But circumstances kinda made me realize that the timing was right. Ten years of underdressing has helped desensitize her I suppose. I also talked to her before I made each step in this journey. Asking her opinion beforehand helps reassure her that I am not trying to hide anything.

It’s kinda funny, when I started underdressing ten years ago I asked her if I could shave my legs. She wasn’t keen on that and it was no problem for me. Fast forward to now, after talking to her about fully dressing at home, I started shaving my legs. Cuddling in bed, even being intimate, I got no comment and figured it was fine. So, I have shaved my legs every day for three weeks. Yesterday, I wore a skirt around the house for the first time and THEN she noticed. She just asked me if I shaved my legs and I told her that I had been doing so for three weeks. She actually said she was sorry that she didn’t notice. Of course, I told her not to be and that was that. Anyway…I tend to ramble.

Anonymous

That’s great you’re able to do this, Mika!

A healthy relationship FOR Sure!!! 🙂

Wise too, the easing will be the best way to handle this, I’m certain. If there’s a wobble, you can always ‘pull back’ a bit and ease off, and still have accomplished what you want! 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?