- September 23, 2022 at 2:32 pm #678586Chrissy TallflowerParticipantRegistered On: September 23, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 8Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
I dress mostly in private, but dressed in full for a few LGBTQ pride parades. I am and always have been very short on friends and mostly have to settle for people I don’t identify with as I live in a social wasteland. If you ‘re in my area and in the same boat, reach out. I am not looking for hook ups, but would love some friendlies! Even just some local penpals. Life could be so much better with trans friends with big hearts whether experienced and fully public (if patient and understanding with those that are neither) or the opposite.
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Chrissy Tallflower.
- September 23, 2022 at 10:31 pm #678658Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 185Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 609 times
- September 23, 2022 at 6:15 pm #678627
- September 23, 2022 at 6:09 pm #678626Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3925Has thanked: 56218 timesBeen thanked: 13891 times
Hi Chrissy nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Chrissy as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away from you .. looking for girls in your area go to social tab up top and search for your area and find some girls there .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..
- September 23, 2022 at 8:19 pm #678647Chrissy TallflowerLadyRegistered On: September 23, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 8Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Thank you for the warm welcome! I wish CD social clubs were easy to come by locally, to support each other in person and in our development, give advice, model for each other, just do social stuff even. No fair that only big cities really make connections easier if still not guaranteed.
- September 23, 2022 at 5:58 pm #678625Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 408Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 1213 times
- September 23, 2022 at 5:26 pm #678606
- September 23, 2022 at 3:28 pm #678594Kerri SmithLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2022Topics: 19Replies: 167Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 849 times
I live in northern Illinois, so I’m not anyway near you. I would love to meet you for coffee and girl talk because I feel our situations are so similar. Please keep posting as we would love to read about you.
- September 23, 2022 at 8:05 pm #678644
- September 23, 2022 at 3:11 pm #678591Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 558Has thanked: 1888 timesBeen thanked: 2138 times
Hi Chrissy, being born and raised in a small farming town in the Midwest I certainly understand your situation. I think you will discover here you will be able to find kindred spirits (hopefully close to you). I know I have here in Arizona. Even if there are not many like-minded folks nearby I know you can make some very good friends here, with whom you will be able to share your concerns and questions. You mentioned marching in a Pride parade? Was in a larger city near you ? I doubt it was in Gardner, but since you are fairly close to KC I am willing to bet it was there. So, enjoy your new ‘home’ here at CDH and let us know how your adventures are going, because you need to realize your journey into femininity is an “adventure”! By the way, I love your profile photo! Hugs, Paulette
- September 23, 2022 at 8:15 pm #678646LadyRegistered On: September 23, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 8Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
One parade was in Emporia, KS. I think maybe it was their first. The other two were in fact in Gardner, I think their first 2 as well. So it was encouraging, historic, the people were so very nice and that was wonderful to experience, but yet to result in friendships. I thought a couple might, but they disappeared into the woodwork afterward. Many were also very young, few were older. I feel a bit lost in KC and most everything is on the Missouri side anyway, not convenient for anything regular. I wish my career hadn’t trapped me in the middle of nowhere but it has and at an immeasurable social cost. I know there are others around me, but it’s like finding needles in the proverbial haystack! And thank you much, Paulette. *hugz*
- September 25, 2022 at 6:47 am #679005Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 558Has thanked: 1888 timesBeen thanked: 2138 times
I spent a considerable amount of time in Overland Park over the years, so I know where you are coming from. By the way, if you travel check out Diva Las Vegas the last week in October. I guarantee you will meet new friends there!
- September 23, 2022 at 3:07 pm #678590Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 194Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
Hi Chrissy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here Chrissy, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- September 23, 2022 at 2:36 pm #678588
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.