Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls, I need some advice!

I’m looking for a brand of lipstick that comes off quickly with simple wiping or with makeup wipes.  I don’t want the  long lasting non smudge variety, but something I can put on and take off quickly.

If I’m going to be out and about for a long time I can use the longer lasting type and remove at leisure, but there are a few moments I just want to feel girly for a short time then have to go back to full drab mode quickly.

Any suggestions of brand would be helpful.   Thanks!

Leah

Maybelline or Loreal

Tammy,

thanks!  Any particular variety or type?  Should I look for ones that don’t say long lasting or smudge proof?

Leah

Anonymous

Leah,

Other than finding an “easy off” lipstick (Maybe some of the lesser brands, like L.A.Colors or Wet’n’wild) I’d suggest you to use foundation to fully cover your lips. That way it is less likely that the color of the lipstick will get all into the finer lines in the lips, which is so hard to clean out!

Gaby  ♥

Anonymous

Should have added:

cover them with your foundation and then wear the lipstick on top.

🙂

Hi Gabriela,

That’s really good advice to use a base under the lipstick.  Have you used that to try to give the impression of larger lips as well?

Bridgette

I would say anything in a twist up tube may be okay.  Maybelline Color Sensational or Revlon Super Lustrous both come to mind as ones I have used recently that seem to come off easily.  I did have some issues with Covergirl lipsticks that did leave a stain on the lips after I tried to wipe it off.

Foundation as a base as Gabriela suggested to give some extra seperation between the lips and color and I would stay away from liquid lipsticks.

Cynthia.

Cynthia,

Revlon really does the trick for me!  Great color, looks good on me and comes off fairly quickly and easily!

Thank You!

Leah

What color’s did you get Leah?

Cynthia,

sorry for the delay in replying; was getting ready for, and attending, the Keystone Conference.

(Which was AWESOME!)

I bought silver city pink.  It turns out it’s a bit too pale for me so I’m going to look for a shade a bit darker for next time.  But it did look nice and smooth on me, and comes off pretty easily.

Besides, it just feels so good and girly to step into the ladies room at a restaurant, do my business, then touch up my lipstick!

Leah

I have been mostly happy with the Revlon lipsticks I have bought.  There is only a couple in my collection that don’t really work with me and that’s the shear ones.   I mostly stick to the darker color’s anyway’s as I have very small lips and need a way to try and make them look bigger.

Anonymous

Seems to me, from my collection that the cheaper ones come off easier, and for around the house or general daily use, they’re perfectly good too. Viva la Superdrug lippy !

Invest in decent ‘makeup removal wipes’ if you can, as they seem to clear it off faster and more comfortably than standard ‘facial clensing wipes’.

Imogen x

Imogen.

So you use Superdrug’s lippy as well.

Seconded as nice n cheap, looks and feels good on and essy to get off quickly.

I use simple make up wipes. Nice and effective, don’t cause sting if using for eye makeup and don’t break the bank.

But I think that both are British brands (remember them!) so probably not available outside the UK.

Take care Imogen.

Anne-Marie.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?