Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m just an Edinburgh gurl who loves her lingerie as much as any other wearer. Give me a dress or skirt I’m very happy dress me fully with wig forms heels I’m on cloud nine. I absolutely love the materials satin silk lace and chiffon for my skirts and dresses. The style design prints and colours are heaven to me the swish of chiffon as it floats and brushes your nyloned legs devine.

Coleen xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Coleen ,welcome and happy that your enjoying your time here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi from Ni to scotland.

All sounds devine honey.

Few gfs in uk. None in ni mainly in good old usa. Enjoy the site.

Lots of gfs.

Message me anytime

Samantha xx

Welcome

Hi Coleen !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Coleen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Coleen

Hope you have fun exploring the site.

love

Bianca

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Coleen. This is a good and accepting place to share with many other girls. First, I’m drawn to dressing up, but like you, I find the look and feel of many of the fabrics in women’s clothes intoxicating.

Amy

Welcome Coleen!

Hi Coleen, Teralynn here. How is Scotland this time of year? Welcome to this site. You’ll find lots of people who feel exactly like you do when they are wearing wonderfully feminine clothes. Get to know some of the girls on here, and you will be a member for life. – Blessings

Hi Coleen, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hello and agus faite

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?