Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie65
      Lady

Well Friday after work I got changed into my new clothes I bought from Pennington 2 days ago. I did not have a chance to get a picture so I decided to go and check out a costume store in Edmonton. I tell ya I am so glad I did!!! I was so nervous at what the store clerk might say or react. Well all I can say is I cant wait to go out dressed again!!! It is so easy and exciting!!!The store i went to ( https://www.theatregarage.ca/ ) had what i needed and then some!!! If your looking for dresses from time period of early 1800’s to present day then this is the place. I am going back to try a dress there that looks like the 17 or 1800 dress that would be worn in a nice saloon!! It had lots of ruffles and colour and puffy arm sleeves. Absolutely beautiful!!! Anyways I then left and decided to go to Penningtons in South Edmonton. Went in dressed and tried on some boots and bought another pair of jeans. The outfit i bought  was on sale and I asked if they would adjust my sale bill to refect that. Well she gave me all the discounts and what I saved i bought a pair of jeas. My next trip was to staples just down the road and look at tablets as usual. They had nothing in stock. But!!! I was called mame!! I was also complemented on my outfit from another woman. Which was awesome!!!Well I ended up going to get a bite to eat and head home. Knowing the wonderful time being dressed is comming to an end. All in all the sales ladt at Pennington said they can not believe how well the outfit was put together. Even another shopper in the store she said the outfit looks wonderful and that she would look at getting something similar. I can not wait to go out again!! Most people do not either care or notice. Ya so what my voice suck at sounding like a woman. I had an awesome time and that is all that matters.

Steph.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Stevie65.
      Stevie65
      Lady

Wish I knew how to post pictures. Was a great time!!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So glad you had a good time.

Hugs, Liara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You said it – Awesome! here’s to the next trip…

Hi Steph,

Enjoy your next t4ip.

Alice

It sure sounds like you had a good time – I’m happy for you! You go, girl! 😘😄

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?