• This topic has 18 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi there! For the girls on hrt. Have you had any growth on the hips and butt from it. I was recently talking to someone who has been taking it for a few months and all the weight gain has been in the waist. Not sure if I will ever fully transition, but I would really love to have a nice girly butt and hips and breasts, of course:)

Samara

Hi Samara,

I’ve been on HRT for 6 months.  FWIW, I am 51 so the effects are supposed to be less than for a younger gurl.  I am already a full A cup.  And still growing, in spurts.  Currently in one based on the soreness  : )  Hips/butt have definitely filled out some.  So has my face.  Most importantly, the mental/emotional effects have been AMAZING.  For the first time in my life I finally feel “right”.  Hope this helps you.

Nikki

Anonymous

Hi Nicole! So glad that it has helped you so much! Just reading about the positive effects makes me wish I could do it right now. That is great that it is filling out the butt and hips and breasts. Sounds like it is going in all the right places:) Hearing a story like yours definitely helps me! Thank you so much!!

Samara

Anonymous

HI Samara been on it myself over 6 months have gained to B cup in breasts skin smoother rear starting to shape out hips are starting to be in hour glass figure.  Suppose depending on Dr and person HRT effects people differently plus also a person diet and exorcise matters too.  Planning on getting some plastic surgery done in Sept also voice surgery then in November getting bottom surgery done. Hoping to get a C cup when done Plus before starting the Dr prescribed HRT did do for year all those over counter type herbal things.  Like Nicole mentioned the emotional and mental effects have been amazing. Like going through pubity all over again but as a girl.

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna! So glad to hear that you are having such great effects from it! Love reading stories like this! That’s awesome that you are having the other work done too. I have heard audio clips of people who have had the voice surgery and the results are amazing! So awesome what they can do nowadays! I’m looking forward to hearing about the rest of your journey when you get this transformation done:) Thank you for the reply!!

Samara

Anonymous

I agree same here been watching and listening to so many clips of voice makeover from people on the net and do sound amazing then even the DR that going to do it even let me hear some examples of the voice changes. from actual patients. Looking forward to it.  With voice lessons now can sound pretty passable but if in a long conversation is when slip up some. Short talk can do no problems at all. Good luck on yours too if decide to go through with it.

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you Donna! It will be a big step for me if I end up doing it, but support from people like you will definitely help ALOT!! Take care!

Samara

Anonymous

Be happy to be supportive of your choice Samera Know without the help here and then with my family and friends locally stand by my choice.

Donna

Anonymous

Hon I had that same issue.   I was thin when I started hrt and probably for two years I saw little difference in the waist/hips fat distribution.  Back then my weight didn’t fluctuate much.

At some point, I started to gain weight, mostly on my waist but as one gets fatter, everything gets bigger.  And then I lost that weight again.  When that happened, my body used mostly the fat on my belly, leaving me with hips.

My point is, it wasn’t until a cycle of weight gain/loss before I saw any noticeable change in that particular area.

Just to clarify, I am not a medical professional and I have no idea if anyone else has had a similar experience or not.

Anonymous

Hi Rach! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me. That will definitely help if I choose to go on HRT! Take care:)

Samara

Samara, haven’t had it but as I read more about it and see more topics on here about it the urges to do it at some point are growing much stronger for me, especially if I get married at some point I really want to be a woman for the wedding and everything that comes with getting married. I’m an extremely feminine and sexual person so I think that has a lot to do with the urges getting more intense. Would definitely feel even more fem to have girl parts and have girly boobs, hips, and a nice girly butt.

Jess

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Hips and a nice girly butt.

Wouldn’t mind that at all 😁.

Anonymous

You and me both, hun:)

Samara

Anonymous

getting the hips and nice butt so many have said. If coworkers says and whistle when walking nice rear view smile and say thank you.

Donna

Anonymous

That is awesome, Donna! It must feel amazing:)

Anonymous

I know what you mean, Jess! The urge is getting stronger for both of us, hehe. Wouldn’t that be awesome to have a nice girly butt, hips and boobs:) Huggs!

Samara

Oh yes Samara I’d love it for those reasons but I also dream of being a woman for a certain other reason if you know what I mean….. in the bedroom.

Jess

Anonymous

Oh, yes. I know what you mean Jess:)

Samara

Anonymous

Hi, I have been on and off HRT for many years. The longest nonstop was a year and yes there are many changes, you can search online timelines for HRT changes. they are pretty close, but everyone’s rate of change is different. Quickest change was lack of erections, that stopped within a few weeks and sex drive goes quick. the next change was a feeling of calm and fulfillment. After about three months my breast became sore and that only get worse LOL a tee shirt brushing against your nipples hurts, but i will say this it is a good hurt because they are growing. You skin gets softer my face got softer. Less body hair and yes, the fats start to move about mine to hips and butt. Sadly, I got cold feet and stopped for about 8 months and have recently started again. I didn’t get my blood checked regularly ad was so pleased when my DR said congrats your hormone levels are those of a woman. Personally, I do not want to transition fully i want breasts but do not want to have the full bottom surgery. Would love to have my testicles removed then you would not need to take as much estrogen, but life will probably keep me from going there. Good news i have a full B cup, small C and I love them and so does my wife.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?