- August 1, 2021 at 11:13 am #525814Samara WilsonParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 348Has thanked: 1162 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
Hi there! For the girls on hrt. Have you had any growth on the hips and butt from it. I was recently talking to someone who has been taking it for a few months and all the weight gain has been in the waist. Not sure if I will ever fully transition, but I would really love to have a nice girly butt and hips and breasts, of course:)
- August 10, 2021 at 1:40 pm #529715Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 247Has thanked: 727 timesBeen thanked: 1105 times
Samara, haven’t had it but as I read more about it and see more topics on here about it the urges to do it at some point are growing much stronger for me, especially if I get married at some point I really want to be a woman for the wedding and everything that comes with getting married. I’m an extremely feminine and sexual person so I think that has a lot to do with the urges getting more intense. Would definitely feel even more fem to have girl parts and have girly boobs, hips, and a nice girly butt.
- August 10, 2021 at 3:07 pm #529752Samara WilsonBaronessRegistered On: July 29, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 348Has thanked: 1162 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
- August 10, 2021 at 2:13 pm #529729Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 60Replies: 1648Has thanked: 6964 timesBeen thanked: 8457 times
- August 10, 2021 at 1:20 pm #529703AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hon I had that same issue. I was thin when I started hrt and probably for two years I saw little difference in the waist/hips fat distribution. Back then my weight didn’t fluctuate much.
At some point, I started to gain weight, mostly on my waist but as one gets fatter, everything gets bigger. And then I lost that weight again. When that happened, my body used mostly the fat on my belly, leaving me with hips.
My point is, it wasn’t until a cycle of weight gain/loss before I saw any noticeable change in that particular area.
Just to clarify, I am not a medical professional and I have no idea if anyone else has had a similar experience or not.
- August 10, 2021 at 3:03 pm #529748
- August 1, 2021 at 3:34 pm #525917DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 143Replies: 3080Has thanked: 18797 timesBeen thanked: 10739 times
HI Samara been on it myself over 6 months have gained to B cup in breasts skin smoother rear starting to shape out hips are starting to be in hour glass figure. Suppose depending on Dr and person HRT effects people differently plus also a person diet and exorcise matters too. Planning on getting some plastic surgery done in Sept also voice surgery then in November getting bottom surgery done. Hoping to get a C cup when done Plus before starting the Dr prescribed HRT did do for year all those over counter type herbal things. Like Nicole mentioned the emotional and mental effects have been amazing. Like going through pubity all over again but as a girl.
- August 1, 2021 at 3:53 pm #525923BaronessRegistered On: July 29, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 348Has thanked: 1162 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
Hi Donna! So glad to hear that you are having such great effects from it! Love reading stories like this! That’s awesome that you are having the other work done too. I have heard audio clips of people who have had the voice surgery and the results are amazing! So awesome what they can do nowadays! I’m looking forward to hearing about the rest of your journey when you get this transformation done:) Thank you for the reply!!
- August 1, 2021 at 4:16 pm #525927DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 143Replies: 3080Has thanked: 18797 timesBeen thanked: 10739 times
I agree same here been watching and listening to so many clips of voice makeover from people on the net and do sound amazing then even the DR that going to do it even let me hear some examples of the voice changes. from actual patients. Looking forward to it. With voice lessons now can sound pretty passable but if in a long conversation is when slip up some. Short talk can do no problems at all. Good luck on yours too if decide to go through with it.
- August 1, 2021 at 4:27 pm #525930BaronessRegistered On: July 29, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 348Has thanked: 1162 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
- August 1, 2021 at 6:44 pm #525958DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 143Replies: 3080Has thanked: 18797 timesBeen thanked: 10739 times
Be happy to be supportive of your choice Samera Know without the help here and then with my family and friends locally stand by my choice.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 1, 2021 at 3:27 pm #525914Nicole BellavitaLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 136 times
I’ve been on HRT for 6 months. FWIW, I am 51 so the effects are supposed to be less than for a younger gurl. I am already a full A cup. And still growing, in spurts. Currently in one based on the soreness : ) Hips/butt have definitely filled out some. So has my face. Most importantly, the mental/emotional effects have been AMAZING. For the first time in my life I finally feel “right”. Hope this helps you.
- August 1, 2021 at 3:47 pm #525921BaronessRegistered On: July 29, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 348Has thanked: 1162 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
Hi Nicole! So glad that it has helped you so much! Just reading about the positive effects makes me wish I could do it right now. That is great that it is filling out the butt and hips and breasts. Sounds like it is going in all the right places:) Hearing a story like yours definitely helps me! Thank you so much!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.