Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elena Ann
      Lady

Hey evertone,

I’m Elena, 24 years old and pretty new at this.

Can somebody give me some help?

I’m a little scared…

Welcome Elena

You can relax a bit while with us, we are supportive and accepting of all those on this happy ride. Help can be found everywhere on this site. Read through some of the forums and articles or use the chat room and messaging. Make some good friends and feel safe being you. Anything new brings apprehension, it will get easier.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Elena, happy to welcome you here with us. Nothing to be scared of. We all understand your fears but we’re all here for the same reasons . A safe place with many like yourself expressing ourselves to theses feelings of womanhood. Being secretive is very difficult for most but here you can enjoy your time with support and acceptance to move forward in your love for dressing. Help is everywhere so get comfortable and experience your true calling. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Elena, welcome!

Hardest thing for me lets say, is being okay with window shopping past all the dresses I see on the street and not feeling ‘weird’ about giving them a longing look.

Discovering something like this about yourself can be scary, and that’s okay. Might help to fill out a profile too with whatever you’re comfortable sharing, helps to get yourself grounded and let’s others identify with what you might have to say.

You will find nothing but acceptance and support here. If you have any specific situations or questions feel free to message away.

Nice heels by the way.

Hi Elena, you are safe here! just take your time to read and enjoy. We are all here for you . Write a little in your profile to help us understand. the real you. Py xx.

Welcome Miss Elena.  Nothing to be scared of here.  We all support each other and share our experiences.  This is a wonderful place to be.  🙂

Welcome Elena!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?