Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elena D.
      Lady

Hi, my name is Elena (at least here)

I’m 34 yo from France and have been wearing panties secretly since my teenage years. I’ve always loved the feeling but up to now, I haven’t got further than that since i didn’t have my own place and not that much money.

Fortunately things are changing, a little but just enough to move out soon and i want to seize this opportunity to explore my feminine side a little more, a lot more if possible. I thought it would be nice to find someone to talk about our shared interest to keep my motivation up.

I’m almost starting from zero but I hope I’ll learn a lot here to become as charming as you ladies.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Elena D..
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by Elena D..

Hello Elena, yes you are correct in saying that there are beautiful ladies here. From different countries, but yearning to achieve there best lady look
      You should know that most of us have struggled in our endeavours to dress as we like, and I am sure you have found the same.
      Enjoy whatever of dressing you can, coffee dates, linch, weekend trips.
      Enjoy and live life.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Welcome to the community. I know that you will find it a helpful and supportive place. Ask a lot of questions, as I know the more you dress up the more questions you will have. Happy dressing always. Rach

Anonymous

Welcome, Elena.  You’ve come to the right place for help and support.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Bonjour Elena,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you.

There is a lot of help and support here, I hope you make lots of friends.  I am always happy to chat and help if I can, please feel to message me any time. Your English is very good, unlike my French, though I am trying to improve.

Tara.

Elena.  Welcome to CDH.  I am new here but it’s been a great experience and there are tons of articles and lots of solid  advice.

Enjoy it all

Susan.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Elena.. being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking  for. With so much ahead start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer. Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call on anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Elena, and welcome. I think you will discover as you get more and more into exploring your feminine side you will discover how much fun it is to shed the pressures of daily life and just enjoy (if only temporarily) the fun of being a girl. Being able to experiment with makeup and finding a ‘look’ that is uniquely yours is wonderful, as is trying different styles of clothing, jewelry and other accessories. I suspect you will find that it will become easier to venture out in public. Being able to go shopping and coffee shops, etc. without being concerned about what others think is so much fun. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Bonjour et bienvenue ma belle!  Welcome to cdh Elena!  I’m happy to hear you will soon have the benefit of your own place to finally allow yourself the freedom to dress as you please.   And the wonderful gals here are nothing if not supportive and motivating!    Hope you can settle in and make yourself at home hon.  Nice to meet you  🙂

Stevie

Hi Elena,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Trish White
      Baroness

Welcome Elena, along with meeting all of your friendly and caring sisters here at CDH you will also find you have a wealth of info that will help you become the women of your dreams. I would be happy to help out any way I can with your dream. Message me anytime.

Love,

Trish

Hi, sweetie – welcome to CDH! You sure will learn a lot here. There are so many wonderful ladies here, to give you great advice.
      Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Elena,

Welcome to CDH! You have come to a wonderful community for friendship, and advice! I have learned so much in the 9 months or so that I have been here.
      It’s wonderful meeting you!

💕Lara

Hi Elena,
      I also am new, and this site is a wealth of information. Along with a very caring group of gals
      Stevie

Anonymous

Welcome Elena,
      I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do. Stay strong sister. Hugs and Kisses Amber

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Elena.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome Elena to this wonderful site, in which we learn something new every day from stories sharing advice  from all your new family CDH ;for our daily dose of dressing up . Auroras Livingfem

Welcome Elena, you are in the right place.

Besitos

Kelly

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?