Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

If you go out dressed enough there will be a time where something embarrassing may happen unexpectedly. This morning was that moment. I got up put my makeup on, a dress and flats and headed out to do a little shopping. I was in Target and had to use the restroom. When dressed I always go to the ladies toilet and this time was no different. I went in did my business and was washing my hands when a lady came in that was about my age. She said honey let me fix you just a little, having no idea what she meant she then said I had a little bit of my dress stuck in my panties. OMG was all I could think of! My hands were wet so she pulled the part of my dress out and let it drop and said it happens to all us girls. I was so glad my butt was hairless and had on some panties that covered a little more of my cheeks and not a thong this time. I told her thanks and she commented on how nice my dress was and wanted to know where I got it so I told her.

She was a very sweet southern lady and maybe knew by my voice that I wasn’t quite a woman but she didn’t blink an eye or change her demeanor during our conversation. She also made a comment that she wished she was as tall as me because it is easier reaching things, I told her it makes it difficult to find slacks long enough for me. I think she would have carried on the conversation longer but I told her to have a nice day and left. But I am glad I didn’t walk out of the restroom with my cheeks all aglow and showing.

Anonymous

You’d be surprised how often this kind of thing can happen! Checking the hem of your skirt or dress will become second nature, especially when wearing pantyhose.

Women tend to look out for each other, seems you met a new friend. Doubtful she read you by voice alone. Carrying on a conversation is one sly way to confirm your true identity. Either way, you passed with flying panties! That should boost your confidence.

Oh Gawd, hubby is hovering around just now, reading this. His comment was about the difference between men and women. A woman may help by pulling out a hem for a total stranger. Guys would never even help a good friend by pulling up his zipper. LOL!

Hugs, Eileen

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing Sandy. Just another step for all of us. If she made you sounds like you were accepted. If you passed, great for you and your confidence.

Cassie

Hi Sandy great job there girl not freaking out and having a little girl chat with a gg there in the womens room just perfect ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Ive only been to the ladies restroom a few times and met ggs once or twice. I got no unusual response. Ladies are curtious and polite, and if you do the same, you will be accepted into the girls club.
      Kerri

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Sandy,

That may have been a little embarrassing, but how nice is it to know a woman will help you out like that? It kind of restored my faith in humanity hearing your story.
      Good job not panicking  by the way, I doubt I could have been that cool.

💕Lara

Sandy,

I have been there myself.  However, my situation was a little more public.  I had managed to catch the skirt of my dress in my panties, and proceed to drive to the theatre to catch a movie.  I was standing in line at the concession stand when two older ladies politely informed my of my situation.  I had walked from the parking lot, through the door, and across the very large lobby of the theatre showing off my panties.  I can only imagine how red I was when I offered my thanks to those ladies.  My only saving grace was it was weekday afternoon, and the theatre was not that busy.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Jane Wood
      Lady

I play golf regularly as Jane and enjoy getting out and about with my cis gender girlfriends.

On this particular day in summer it was very hot and humid so by the end of the round my top was wet through. My playing partner and I decided we needed to freshen up. I followed her into the change rooms.

For some reason as I was following her I looked down and to my astonishment my right breast form had slipped half way down below my bra. It was an underwire bra so I was surprised this could happen and had never happened before. It was just the perspiration!

I very quickly slipped my hand under my top and pushed my breast back in place. My playing partner may or may not have seen the incident, she said nothing; but how embarrassing!!! One boob up and one boob down

Hi jane nice meeting you and thats just funny girl  imbarassing if seen but funny almost loosing a boob ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That was an interesting encounter and inevitably one of the things that can and will eventually happen if you go out dressed a lot. I was shocked the first time a woman told me I had a run in my stocking. I looked and she was right. I was in shock. Later on I began looking at it differently. She noticed I was wearing pantyhose. WOW!

I was dressed femme and went to the drivethru car wash one  evening and while I was out wiping off the car one of my forms fell out of my bralette and was resting around my belly area.  I laughed it off as I don’t think anyone noticed.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Oh my Ashley that has happened to me more than once!  A belly boob.  I understand  sagging, but that’s ridiculous.  😄

Stevie

Lol

Fiona Black
          Baroness - Annual

Last week after twisting and turning in my car to get my wig on & put on a necklace, I got out and my left boob had slipped out & down to my waist. Luckily I had tucked my shirt into my skirt or it would have plopped right onto the ground.

Anonymous
      Lady

Sometimes people (especially women) feel compelled to engage us in conversation. They like to compliment us on our clothes, hair and makeup as we do make a huge effort to get it right and look our best and they are more than willing to lend a hand when it is not quite right. That is a sign the that we are doing okay when we go public.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?