Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had the most embarrassing thing happen when I was shopping recently. Due to the warm weather, I decided to go in my skinny jeans and loose top and a regular (non-pocket) bra. I also wore my strappy, high heeled sandals, which I had worn many times before with no problems. However, I noticed before I left the house my legs were struggling with them so I took my black flats just in case. I went to Goodwill and spent about 45 mins shopping but did not find anything. I decided to go to another store a in the same shopping center. Once I got into there, I realized that every time I took a step my ankles were buckling to the outside of each shoe. I started making my way back to my vehicle but about two isles away, my ankles bent and I collapsed in the parking lot! As I fell, my breast forms fell out of my bra and blouse …… SPLAT on the ground! Just then, a man in his 30’s was passing by and saw me and asked if I was ok. I was busy trying to cover my breast with my purse and said I was ok (in my male voice as I was in SUCH distress). He asked again if I was okay and I said I am fine, just tripped. He went on and I picked up my breast and hobbled to my vehicle. Once there I was so out of breath and sweating. I got in, turned the AC on and it took about 10 mins for me to recover. Once I did I thought about what happened and how I probably scared the ***** out of the guy, as he probably realized I was a dude!  I examined the heels and noticed they had worn more on the outside and they were tipping me over on every step. I guess I’ll get them repaired if I can as I really like them! If not, I’ll look for something similar to replace them.

It could have been more embarrassing if more people had been around when that happened. Looking back, I can now laugh at the thought of my breast dropping out onto the ground! A really good reason to wear a pocket bra!

I feel your pain! I have a sports bra that holds my forms in place for a while before one or both will slip through the elasticated band.

Thankfully, the last time I wore them I had a t-shirt tucked into my jeans so they only got as far as my waistband. I guess one of the plus points is that they aren’t going to sag that far (or at all as I get older!

-A.

Anonymous

Oh no!  I am so sorry that happened.  😬

it is good advice on the pocket bra.  I actually do not one, as mine are all “normal” bras.  I am also going to check the heels on my shoes too.

I think we all have had embarrassing moments, especially if any of us venture out in public en femme.  I know I have had one or two.  But the most important thing is that you are ok…able to laugh about it now.  Good for you!

hugs….Dana

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Michelle, I’m glad you can look back at the experience and use it as a learning opportunity.  And typically, given enough time, this faux pas will turn into a comedy for you.

As for breast forms, while I do have a pair, I hardly ever wear them, not for fear of them popping out, but because I prefer the more natural look.  So I usually wear bralettes with the extra padding taken out (though on occasion I will put the padding back in or even put the breast forms into the bralette pad pocket).

As for the heels, again it is something I rarely wear.  I live in NW Canada where the wearing of heels by CIS females is pretty much limited to cocktail parties or gala events.  We have snow from mid-October to mid-April and then it is time to bring out the sandals.  Like most women, when I go grocery shopping I’ll be wearing my UGG boots or casual flats.

Thanks for your story, I enjoyed it very much,  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Leslie
      Lady

Personally I don’t care for pocket bras though they do have their place. Yesterday I was wearing one of the first bras (a non-pocket one) I ever bought and the first forms I ever had again, and they don’t really fit each other very well. The bra leaves a large gap at the top. But when I am sitting or standing they looked well together, only when I would bend over was there an issue. Fortunately it was 71F (unlike the 34 with snow on the way that it is today) so the forms actually stuck to my skin fairly well just accented the gap rather well so I guess everyone who cared to got a good view. Hope they enjoyed it.
      I can only imagine the horror of them falling out. The  worse I had happen so far is them shifting out of alinement also embarrassing. Makes me happy that my own are growing and I can almost do without forms with a bra under a tee shirt or blouse but I still like to wear the forms even then. Just such a statement of I am female!

But I digress.

Hugs,

Leslie

In response to some remarks, I am neither knocked- knee or bow legged. I have worn 3- 4 inch heels and walked for hours shopping and around restaurant areas, etc with no problem. Later that night I put on another pair of heels with similar height and walked around the block with no problem, even after a few glasses of wine! I think the only time the heel is not straight is when I am driving which I have worn them a lot while driving.

I said it once and I’ll say it again, we’re cross-dressers and if we stay in this business long enough we’re going to get caught but at least we’ll give someone a good laugh.

A few years ago I removed my boobs before going into a restaurant and slipped them into my jacket pocket. After we finished dinner I slipped my jacket back on and realized one of my boobs was missing. I can’t help but laugh when I think about someone finding it. I imagine the announcement, “If someone has lost a titty please stop by the hostess desk.”

Elizabeth

I’m glad you are OK and not nursing a serious injury other than your ego.

Depending on how bad the bow is in your legs (mine is quite pronounced – apparenly I also have the flatest feet the doctor had ever seen) or if you have the reverse problem (knock knees) you can buy inserts for shoes that are slightly sloped that are designed to correct this.

Might be worth looking into to save a good pair of shoes before it is too late!

-A.

Krista
      Duchess

Oooops, sorry Steph, You are right, that would be impressive,

what I meant to say was that the Ugg boots come out mid-Oct to mid-April and then it’s sandals or casual flats for the summer, golly you’d think English isn’t my first language; come to think of it, it isn’t. This is what happens growing up in an immigrant household where English was the 2nd or perhaps the 3rd language.  With hindsight, I wish I retained those other languages while growing up.

Hugs, Krista.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?