• Creator
    Topic
    Michelle Cross
    Participant
    Registered On: January 8, 2021
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 35

I had the most embarrassing thing happen when I was shopping recently. Due to the warm weather, I decided to go in my skinny jeans and loose top and a regular (non-pocket) bra. I also wore my strappy, high heeled sandals, which I had worn many times before with no problems. However, I noticed before I left the house my legs were struggling with them so I took my black flats just in case. I went to Goodwill and spent about 45 mins shopping but did not find anything. I decided to go to another store a in the same shopping center. Once I got into there, I realized that every time I took a step my ankles were buckling to the outside of each shoe. I started making my way back to my vehicle but about two isles away, my ankles bent and I collapsed in the parking lot! As I fell, my breast forms fell out of my bra and blouse …… SPLAT on the ground! Just then, a man in his 30’s was passing by and saw me and asked if I was ok. I was busy trying to cover my breast with my purse and said I was ok (in my male voice as I was in SUCH distress). He asked again if I was okay and I said I am fine, just tripped. He went on and I picked up my breast and hobbled to my vehicle. Once there I was so out of breath and sweating. I got in, turned the AC on and it took about 10 mins for me to recover. Once I did I thought about what happened and how I probably scared the ***** out of the guy, as he probably realized I was a dude!  I examined the heels and noticed they had worn more on the outside and they were tipping me over on every step. I guess I’ll get them repaired if I can as I really like them! If not, I’ll look for something similar to replace them.

It could have been more embarrassing if more people had been around when that happened. Looking back, I can now laugh at the thought of my breast dropping out onto the ground! A really good reason to wear a pocket bra!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Vecca Senn
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 130

I’m glad you are OK and not nursing a serious injury other than your ego.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Elizabeth Jenkins
      Lady
      Registered On: March 28, 2019
      Replies: 36

I said it once and I’ll say it again, we’re cross-dressers and if we stay in this business long enough we’re going to get caught but at least we’ll give someone a good laugh.

A few years ago I removed my boobs before going into a restaurant and slipped them into my jacket pocket. After we finished dinner I slipped my jacket back on and realized one of my boobs was missing. I can’t help but laugh when I think about someone finding it. I imagine the announcement, “If someone has lost a titty please stop by the hostess desk.”

Elizabeth

Michelle Cross
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2021
      Replies: 35

In response to some remarks, I am neither knocked- knee or bow legged. I have worn 3- 4 inch heels and walked for hours shopping and around restaurant areas, etc with no problem. Later that night I put on another pair of heels with similar height and walked around the block with no problem, even after a few glasses of wine! I think the only time the heel is not straight is when I am driving which I have worn them a lot while driving.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Leslie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 194

Personally I don’t care for pocket bras though they do have their place. Yesterday I was wearing one of the first bras (a non-pocket one) I ever bought and the first forms I ever had again, and they don’t really fit each other very well. The bra leaves a large gap at the top. But when I am sitting or standing they looked well together, only when I would bend over was there an issue. Fortunately it was 71F (unlike the 34 with snow on the way that it is today) so the forms actually stuck to my skin fairly well just accented the gap rather well so I guess everyone who cared to got a good view. Hope they enjoyed it.
      I can only imagine the horror of them falling out. The  worse I had happen so far is them shifting out of alinement also embarrassing. Makes me happy that my own are growing and I can almost do without forms with a bra under a tee shirt or blouse but I still like to wear the forms even then. Just such a statement of I am female!

But I digress.

Hugs,

Leslie

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 570

Hi Michelle, I’m glad you can look back at the experience and use it as a learning opportunity.  And typically, given enough time, this faux pas will turn into a comedy for you.

As for breast forms, while I do have a pair, I hardly ever wear them, not for fear of them popping out, but because I prefer the more natural look.  So I usually wear bralettes with the extra padding taken out (though on occasion I will put the padding back in or even put the breast forms into the bralette pad pocket).

As for the heels, again it is something I rarely wear.  I live in NW Canada where the wearing of heels by CIS females is pretty much limited to cocktail parties or gala events.  We have snow from mid-October to mid-April and then it is time to bring out the sandals.  Like most women, when I go grocery shopping I’ll be wearing my UGG boots or casual flats.

Thanks for your story, I enjoyed it very much,  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 152
        Replies: 2072

Wow!  I’m impressed!  You bring out the sandals from mid-October to mid-April!    Ugg boots in the summer!  “There’s nowt sae queer nor fowk.”

Hugs, Steph xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
          Krista
          Duchess
          Registered On: January 24, 2017
          Topics: 8
          Replies: 570

Oooops, sorry Steph, You are right, that would be impressive,

what I meant to say was that the Ugg boots come out mid-Oct to mid-April and then it’s sandals or casual flats for the summer, golly you’d think English isn’t my first language; come to think of it, it isn’t. This is what happens growing up in an immigrant household where English was the 2nd or perhaps the 3rd language.  With hindsight, I wish I retained those other languages while growing up.

Hugs, Krista.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 152
      Replies: 2072

Yeah mine have popped out a couple of times when bending too far forward.

As for the shoes…  probably unrepairable I think.  Its more than a worn heel.  You must be …. no offence…  slightly bow-legged …(most of us are.)    So your weight presses on the outside of your shoes, which weakens their structural integrity over time such that your centre of gravity is no longer immediately above the mid-line of the shoe anymore.   You have got a tilt to the outside edge.  If you take a close look you might see this.  This is what inevitably happens to my heels after wearing them for some time.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Andi DuBois
        Lady
        Registered On: January 7, 2021
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 95

Depending on how bad the bow is in your legs (mine is quite pronounced – apparenly I also have the flatest feet the doctor had ever seen) or if you have the reverse problem (knock knees) you can buy inserts for shoes that are slightly sloped that are designed to correct this.

Might be worth looking into to save a good pair of shoes before it is too late!

-A.

Dana “Jennifer” Banton
      Lady
      Registered On: March 19, 2018
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 59

Oh no!  I am so sorry that happened.  😬

it is good advice on the pocket bra.  I actually do not one, as mine are all “normal” bras.  I am also going to check the heels on my shoes too.

I think we all have had embarrassing moments, especially if any of us venture out in public en femme.  I know I have had one or two.  But the most important thing is that you are ok…able to laugh about it now.  Good for you!

hugs….Dana

Andi DuBois
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 95

I feel your pain! I have a sports bra that holds my forms in place for a while before one or both will slip through the elasticated band.

Thankfully, the last time I wore them I had a t-shirt tucked into my jeans so they only got as far as my waistband. I guess one of the plus points is that they aren’t going to sag that far (or at all as I get older!

-A.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account