Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I still have that issue I asked about the other day, where my pasted emojis disappear when I click “submit.” This happens when I comment or reply to forum posts and CD photos, but not elsewhere (like here). I know this is a small thing, but it used to work and now it doesn’t.

On the other hand, I have seen in the past few days that you have been upgrading the site, and please allow me to give you all an ovation: Great job! Things are looking and working better. Thank you!

Lori Stark 💋 <– Should be a “pasted” kiss emoji here.

Anonymous

I see the “pasted” kiss Lori,

Lisa

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>”I see the “pasted” kiss Lori,</p>
        <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Lisa”</p>

Hi Lisa. Yes, I am able to paste an emoji here, but when I try to do the same thing in  a reply to a forum post, or in a comment on a photo. (I like to plant a “kiss” on anyone who reads my piece.) This was working for me until just a few days ago, so I assume something has changed in the back end here at CDH, and I wonder if it can be changed back.

Lori 💋

[quote quote=144161]

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>”I see the “pasted” kiss Lori,</p>

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Lisa”</p>

Hi Lisa. Yes, I am able to paste an emoji here, but when I try to do the same thing in a reply to a forum post, or in a comment on a photo. (I like to plant a “kiss” on anyone who reads my piece.) This was working for me until just a few days ago, so I assume something has changed in the back end here at CDH, and I wonder if it can be changed back.

Lori 💋

[/quote]
      Well, here is another issue that somebody should probably look into: I edited my reply to Lisa, adding her comment and using the “blockquote” formatting button, and all this formatting stuff appeared. I think we are supposed to see the format, not the code.

Lori

Hi Lori, I have forwarded the above issues to the tech team 🙂 Take care for now!

Fiona xxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?