This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lori Stark 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Lori Stark
    Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 86

I noticed today that if I paste an emoji into a reply, it disappears when I click “submit.” Have we now banned emojis? (I’m pasting a “kiss mark” after my name. Let’s see if it appears…)

Thanks,
    Lori 💋

• Author
    Replies
     Sa·man·tha 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 473

Never mind, I guess. But my three earlier comments today auto-deleted my kisses. 😟

Hello Lori

Something else weird, I’ve noticed sometimes when text including an emoji is quoted it turns the emoji huge!  Lets see if it does it now!

Edit: bah, guess not. Lol its like they flip a switch sometimes or something

Lori Stark 
      Participant

Sa·man·tha – Yes, I’ve experienced H.E.S. (Huge Emoji Syndrome) on this site. Since the text editors here don’t have built-in emojis, and I use a PC rather than a mobile device to visit, I started copying emojis from other sites and pasting them here when I need one. Some become huge, some don’t. I’m sure it’s something to do with the specific emoji, because the huge ones get huge every time, and the others… don’t. 🙃

Love,
      Lori 💋

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Lori Stark 
    Participant

Never mind, I guess. But my three earlier comments today auto-deleted my kisses. 😟

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account