Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Meredith
      Lady
      Registered On: November 27, 2017
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 52

I love the 1930s and 40s Hollywood glam. The silk lingerie is gorgeous as are the dresses and heels. That said, I dress who I am with jeans, shorter skirts and usually bare feet.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Amy Catrelle
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2022
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 239

The 50s are a definite influence on me, especially the underwear, but any of the early Hollywood glamour would suit me. I’m most in love with the goth look which adapts many historical looks including Victorian styles of course, and similar to that is the burlesque dress of the Hollywood western saloon girls; I really should purchase a corset and flowing hi-low skirt!

It’s a good job I’m not out and about though – with my ideas of feminine style I’d never stand a chance of blending in. x

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 490

I’m with Emily on this, I am a trans woman, legally a female in today’s world with today’s fashions. So I live in the here and now. There are so many very pretty tops, skirts, coats, jackets, dresses, scarfs, purses and shoes, quite enough to keep me very happy! One of the nice things about women’s fashions nowadays is there really isn’t a specific age appropriate style anymore, if you like it, wear it and enjoy!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Astrid Lenore
      Lady
      Registered On: March 3, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 512

Think I’d have to go somewhere in the Renaissance-Victorian era.  All those lovely big gowns, hoop skirts and bustles… utterly impractical but utterly feminine!

Emily Alt
      Hostess
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 1048

I live in the here and now.  That’s as much out of necessity as preference.  Keeping up with contemporary style matters. Rock & Roll is my biggest influence.  I’m a rock chick at heart.  Love anything that’s edgy and a little rebellious.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1279

I would go along with your choice Sarah, The era was of very feminine clothes and beautiful underwear. Even doing the cooking was glamorous!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.