Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!

Samantha Roarke here to give you an unbiased review of En Femme’s gaff collection.

Samantha Specs:
      Height: 5’10”
      Weight: 175 lbs
      Body Type: Athletic

The En Femme package was delivered via USPS in two days! Packaging was plainly wrapped and had very discrete address label. All the gaffs were individually wrapped and label with their corresponding part numbers attached. Upon opening the first gaff I almost immediately noticed the high quality of the En Femme gaffs, the fit and finish of the gaffs are truly excellent. Come to find out they are made in the USA too! Some issues I ran into along the way was sizing, it changes from style to style. So the first two gaffs in the Comfort series do NOT fit the same as the other two gaffs in the Max series. This is by no means a deal breaker, just double check you measurements or call En Femme for help to get that perfect fit. En Femme has a clever sizing chart but I fall in the middle of their chart so I ended up calling En Femme for help with the sizing.

This is a product review for the following items from En Femme:

The first two gaffs I reviewed are both from the Comfort Gaff Collection, the difference between the two gaff styles is the slingshot style sits much lower in the front pubic area.

Slingshot Comfort Gaff in Black Satin: 41031 (Medium)
      Website Link:  https://enfemmestyle.com/black-slingshot-comfort-smooth-satin-gaff

This slingshot gaff fits really well, but be mindful it took a few more tries tucking to get it just right. Once again the front of this gaff rest much lower than the Comfort Smooth and has more of a compression fit. I wore the slingshot gaff with a few outfits: Real leather pants that show everything, and tight bodycon. The slingshot work excellent on both outfits.

Here is what En Femme says: “Our Comfort Smooth gaff is for those who want a smooth front for everyday wear. Our “slingshot” gaff is a thong back style that provides minimum coverage designed for comfort and a flattening effect.
      • Strong satin front for a smoothing effect
      • Designed for a comfortable all day fit
      • Thong back style with a lower front contour than a traditional thong panty
      • Minimum coverage

Comfort Smooth Thong Gaff in Gold-Nude Satin: 41005 (Medium)
      Website Link:   https://enfemmestyle.com/rose-satin-gaff-41005

A small note about the gaff colors. Gold and nude are the same color…gold!
      This was the first En Femme gaff I got to wear out all day. To start I did a basic tuck with no tape, and WOW, sexy and functional! What a great fit and super comfy too! Driving in a car, walking about stores, and just hanging around the house the gaff was firm and smooth but comfortable enough to do your day to day routine. This is a great beginner gaff, or for that lady looking for easy comfortable perfect every time tuck; this is the gaff for you.
      Here is what En Femme says: “Our comfort thong design is meant to both hide and smooth the crotch area and provide flexible fit for all day active comfort. A great choice for those who wear a gaff daily. With a mid-rise panty style and thong back, this classic gaff provides a realistically smooth outline so you can wear even the most form-fitting dresses and skirts. 
• Strong satin front for a smoothing effect 
• Designed for a comfortable all day fit
• Mid-rise panty style and thong back
      The last two gaffs I reviewed are both from the Max Smooth Collection, the difference is the slingshot sits much lower and is VERY tight on your body.

I did have a small hiccup with the Max Smooth Collection; the salesperson and I were worried that the medium size would be too small as the Max Smooth gaffs are VERY tight! So I upsized to the large, come to find out the mediums are a far better fit for me. I used/tested BOTH the large and medium sizes. The large was far to roomy for me and had loose folds of fabric on the sides of the gaff. The mediums fit much better across both styles of the Max Collection.

Max Smooth Slingshot Gaff In Nude – Sexy & Super Smooth: 42035 (Medium & Large)
      Website Link:  https://enfemmestyle.com/nude-max-smooth-slingshot-gaff-sexy-super-smooth

This one is NOT for the faint of heart, if you are looking for a gaff to make particular male items vanish this may be the gaff for you. I do not recommend this gaff for newbies. This gaff took a few times to get everything to lay down and tuck correctly. Yes, this one is very snug. If I had to really nitpick, I didn’t like the little bow on the front of the Max slingshot, I did remove the bow. I like the bow on the Comfort Collection, because they look and feel like cute panties. The Max Slingshot is more a purpose built gaff to me.

Here is what the En Femme says: “Our newest design provides maximum smoothing of the crotch area with a sexy slingshot design. Super effective and sexy. The lower sleek design makes this gaff one of our most popular and most effective at creating a perfectly flat feminine illusion!
      Our specially designed satin front panel results in an extra smooth and flat front area for those times when you need that extra smooth appearance.
      • Exclusive diamond shape smoothing front panel
      • Maximum smoothing and flattening effect
      • Thong back style with a lower front contour than a traditional thong panty
      • For those times when you need an extra smooth appearance

Please note: This gaff may not be suitable for all day use. The slingshot gaff is a very tight gaff for when you need the tightest, flattest appearance, such as for a few hours under a tight fitting dress or skirt, public appearances, and performances.

Max Smooth Gaff In Royal Satin: 42028 (Medium & Large)
      Website Link: https://enfemmestyle.com/max-smooth-gaff-in-royal

I really fell in love with this gaff, and the color is so bold and beautiful. This gaff gets the job done and done well. This will most likely be my go to gaff of the four I tested out. This feels like a Goldilocks gaff, tight, but not too tight, just right! Looks sexy fits perfectly! This Max gaff is NOT as tight as the Max slingshot, but works just as good, but with more long term comfort.

Here is what the En Femme says: “Our newest design provides maximum smoothing of the crotch area with a mid-rise panty style and thong back. Our specially designed satin front panel results in an extra smooth and flat front area for those times when you need that extra smooth appearance.

• Exclusive diamond shape smoothing front panel
      • Maximum smoothing and flattening effect
      • Mid-rise panty style and thong back
      • For those times when you need an extra smooth appearance

In closing I am in love with the En Femme gaffs. After having worn all six gaffs with multiple outfits for multiple hours. The Max Smooth gaff was the clear winner for me, super cute, comfortable, works amazingly well and was overall just a great perfect gaff. Just remember to measure yourself and don’t just buy blindly. I’m most likely to purchase from En Femme again in the future. Also a big thank you to Taylor on the En Femme sales team, for putting up with me and my hundreds of questions about the products.

-Samantha Roarke-

Thanks Samantha!  I’m needing to order some more gaffs, and it’s good to see a review by a real person!

Anonymous

It’s funny you know I never found gaffs to work for me so went back to old faithful panties and maxi pads. What you have described sounds like these might be worth giving a go. Thank you very much.

Charlotte xxx

Thanks Samantha !

Hugs

[postquote quote=333014][/postquote]

No problem! Also if you have more questions just ask!!

-SR-

Anonymous

Hi Samantha thanks for the insight into wearing gaffs, can i ask you where you got your sizes from and what i have to measure to get my size xxxxx hugs Rozalyne x

[postquote quote=333134][/postquote]

I measured, my waist, hips and around the widest part of both my thighs.

En Femme has a measuring chart on their site too. Hope this helps!!

-Samantha Roarke-

Link to sizing chart:   https://enfemmestyle.com/sizechart

[postquote quote=333041][/postquote]

I tried cheapy gaffs before with little to no luck, I was over it just like you! Then one day I was like, “I need to up my game”.  So I started doing my gaff homework/research, and found these to be among the best! I am sold on them. I love when products work, and work well!

Thanks,

-SR-

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?