• This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All, I love nothing more, when I’m not working, than to potter around the house en femme, doing my chores, reading, watching TV etc. Today I’m wearing a lovely cool lemon t-shirt dress with white flat shoes. I feel sooo feminine. Isn’t CDH a lovely place to chat? Hugs, Helen.❤

Enjoy your femme time. It’s so nice.

Anonymous

Thanks Isshe.

That is wonderful… do enjoy your morning.. i am doing exactly the same… i took an early morning bath, shaved and prettied up in a long, white flowing 3/4 sleeve nightgown and my favorite white veil.. i feel so “princessy” this morning… 🥰😘

Anonymous

Thanks Brenda-Leigh, I bet you look gorgeous! I’m en femme all day and all night! We’re girls together!❤

Anonymous

I’ve had a lovely afternoon. Sitting in my garden and doing some online window shopping. I’ve found some pretty summer dresses and some absolutely gorgeous bras. Does anyone else do online window shopping?

Yes. Love online shopping. Look up Rachel Parcell dresses.

Anonymous
        Lady

Speaking of online shopping….. check out Laura and Katie panties

Being en femme is the absolute best Helen! I love lounging around in my lingerie during the day on the weekends especially, it’s heaven. And yes I definitely do online window shopping!

Anonymous

Its great isn’t it Jess? I’ve signed up to a few sites so I get e-mails when new lines are in or they have offers. I love it.

Anonymous

I totally agree. Any day spent en femme is a much better day, whether spent simply around the home or out in the community.

Anonymous

Hi girls, its 00.35 here in the UK and I’ve had the best day! I wore my dress until after my evening meal and then I had a nice bath. After some pampering, smellies and powder of course, I put on my pink gingham shorty nightie. It has spaghetti straps and is lovely to wear in bed, especially on a warm night and I’ve been relaxing on the settee all night watching TV. This is my first full day as a member of CDH and I think it inspired me to dress today! Thank you sooo very much for all your lovely comments!😘😘😘I’m off to bed now. I’m working from home tomorrow so I can dress again. I’ve got a fair idea what I’m going to wear but, as with all ladies, I might change my mind! Lol!🤗Sweet dreams everyone. Love and kisses, Helen. XXX

Anonymous

Hi girls, phew its hot here today.☀️I’m en femme again! Today I’m wearing a denim mini skirt and a coral pink strappy top. I feel quite cool while I pretend to work at my laptop. I certainly feel feminine all over again. Hope you’re all having a great day! Hugs, Helen.❤

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?