Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Yup it was a phase.  Kind of inspired by the post by Rei…. and it happened.  It’s over.  Phase 1 is finishing.  Not having the convenience ( and terror ) of a wife and kids to open up to, I had to reach out a bit.  My first born niece, always loved her.  Just decided, as a preamble to telling my older brother, to talk to her and just come out and ask what she would think if her uncle was transgender!  She , ummm, she loved it!!!!  We chatted for half an hour about it, this site, make up, all of it.

It.  Was.  Amazing!!  What the hell was I worried about?  I mean, she wanted to see pictures ( I sent her two ) and she loved them and will stand behind me when I tell her dad and mom, and she can’t wait!   She even can’t wait to tell her daughter, my adorable 12 year old grand niece. Apparently the young ones are very accepting.  I dont expect rejection from my brothers, but I do believe it’ll take more time with them.  The end is in sight!  Boy do I have an early  Christmas present for everyone!  Lol.  The best part was the end of my conversation with my niece.  She just said ” Good night Auntie Stevie, I love you “.   That made me cry.

All in all, a very good day.

(Auntie) Stevie

Shana Mac
      Lady

That’s a great story auntie!

That’s really touching. Glad you have such an open-minded supportive family.

AWWWW!!!

🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

Robyn

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Awesome, Stevie! Yes younger people are generally so much more accepting, I know my kids are.

I wish you well when you broach the subject with your brother and his wife. It’s possible they might be as surprised you might think, particularly you sister in law might have picked up on certain aspects you which you weren’t aware of.

Please let us know how it goes with the rest of your family!

Amy

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Congrats….Auntie Stevie! That’s awesome! I love reading stories like this! Thanks for sharing.

BTW, I think you just got yourself a new name!

That’s awesome!

The younger people are much more accepting.

I told my younger future sister in law and she was all well ok that explains some things. Unfortunately it was during a fight between her sister (my fiancé) and myself. That part of it totally overshadowed my telling her but she totally didn’t have a problem with it when I told her.

The younger generation is so accepting of everyone and everything that it’s not even funny.

I’m so glad you have someone on your side within your family. All of us need a cheerleader sometimes!

Enjoy and I wish you luck with all the rest of the family!

Jessica

Great story. Happy for you.

Aww!!!

That’s so lovely, auntie Stevie!

I can’t stop the tears of joy for you

Here’s to a magical Christmas for you and your family!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Stevie….you do realise what you have done don’t you??…but if you are ok with Auntie Stevie…I surely am!!

What a wonderful early present for you…and I totally understand.

Not having that vital close contact of a supportive S/O, girls like us do have to reach out further…..you have done and I’m so pleased…Auntie Stevie,  you are a beautiful star in my eyes.

Love, grace ❤️

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Oh oh.  Had not thought of that moniker sticking…

As long as my nieces daughter doesn’t call me Grand Auntie!! 😅😲.  I’m too young for that!!

Aun… or just,

Stevie

Seren
      Baroness

Yay congrats Auntie Stevie!!
      How much of a relief was it to offload that??

💕👍🌈

I’ve only had the talk with my wife but it was exactly the same as you Steve; What was I worried about? Congratulations on having the courage to get it rolling, and on how it turned.

Anonymous

Hi Stevie,

I am so happy for you!!! You are even more beautiful and cute than before!!!

Hugs and Love,

Kay

Awesome Stevie. Im so happy for you, and what a beautiful thing
      Regine

Seren
      Baroness

Stevie,
      Was there a tipping point when you realised that that’s what you were?

Always interesting hearing these xx

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Seren, the tipping point for when I knew who I was?  Many years ago as a kid.  For telling my family, thats something I promised myself to do by years end when I joined. 🙂

Kassie
      Lady

Oh my goodness… this is soo awesome! I am soo happy for you. 😊

Emily
      Lady

Soooooo proud of you for having the courage to do this! I’m glad things turned out so well. I agree, the younger generation seems to be more accepting than our generation. The only people I have actually told other than my wife, are younger ladies. They have all been exceptionally supportive. One even shared some clothes with me. Cheers to a similar outcome when you tell your brother!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stevie   I’m so happy for you. Certainly true the younger ones are the more accepting and they do get comfortable more easier to opening up to changes. Truly a blessing and one I hope in time I could overcome my fears and let my family know about Stephanie too. Beautiful story and thankyou sweetie for sharing it with all of us.

Stephanie 🌹 🌹

That is so awesome Aunt Stevie!!  I know exactly how you feel hearing that title for the first time, and it will always feel special every time they say it.  Both of my nieces have known Aunt Paula since they were learning to walk and talk, and it never gets old to hear.

Congratulations for taking that huge step out into the world hon.

PaulaF

Auntie Stevie, what fantastic news!

You must be over the moon, floating on Cloud 9!

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase ‘kids these days’

Congratulations Stevie!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience Stevie. My heart just sings at all the positivity and acceptance there is in the world. So happy for you.

❤️B

Wonderful news Stevie, I hope everything goes well for the best Christmas ever. Pyxx.

Anonymous

That’s awesome Stevie.

I am so happy for you! What a wonderful outcome, and a relief to have done it. I hope you have more positive outcomes from the rest of the family – on your time.

That’s wonderful, Stevie! I’m happy for you! 🤗

Awesome to hear such great news! And congratulations on having the courage to ‘cross the line’

Rachel xx

Anonymous

Congratulations Auntie Stevie, such a beautiful passage to read, wishing  you and your family  a fantastic Christmas together. Keep safe and enjoy. Hope you ace a real “Hoot”  this Christmas. 😉.

Love Amanda xx

What you discovered is that those people who truly care for us and respect us will realize that we do what we do because it is what we need to do. No one with an open mind would want to get between that…

Hi Stevie so happy we are girlfriends here . What a cute story and so happy for you as such a fun family as yes kids are so forgiving and un judgemental for such a sweet dang i promissed my self i would not do it but cant help myself  you are such a sweet aunt and hope everything goes as easy for the rest of your family he he Auntie Stevie sorry couldnt help it big hugs to you .

Stephanie Bass your friend

Stevie65
      Lady

CONGRATS AUNTIE STEVIE!!! 2021 Is looking much better!!!

Stevie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh yeah.  I’ve looked like something out of the exorcist movie!!

I thought my niece would be safe, but didnt expect fun!!

Auntie

Anonymous

Stevie…..a head that spins 360 degrees, that’s so handy…..

….for looking up old friends!!!

I wish, grace xx

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?