• Creator
    Topic
    Stevie Steiner
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 11, 2020
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 799

Yup it was a phase.  Kind of inspired by the post by Rei…. and it happened.  It’s over.  Phase 1 is finishing.  Not having the convenience ( and terror ) of a wife and kids to open up to, I had to reach out a bit.  My first born niece, always loved her.  Just decided, as a preamble to telling my older brother, to talk to her and just come out and ask what she would think if her uncle was transgender!  She , ummm, she loved it!!!!  We chatted for half an hour about it, this site, make up, all of it.

It.  Was.  Amazing!!  What the hell was I worried about?  I mean, she wanted to see pictures ( I sent her two ) and she loved them and will stand behind me when I tell her dad and mom, and she can’t wait!   She even can’t wait to tell her daughter, my adorable 12 year old grand niece. Apparently the young ones are very accepting.  I dont expect rejection from my brothers, but I do believe it’ll take more time with them.  The end is in sight!  Boy do I have an early  Christmas present for everyone!  Lol.  The best part was the end of my conversation with my niece.  She just said ” Good night Auntie Stevie, I love you “.   That made me cry.

All in all, a very good day.

(Auntie) Stevie

Viewing 29 reply threads
Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.