Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

To those who have purchased clothing from EnFemme, how are those different from normal women’s clothing? Many of the models appear CIS female.

Some look cute, but just wondering if the tops have broader shoulders, or something like that. Or if they are CIS female clothing just marketed differently.

TIA!

Anonymous

They’re cut with the T-girl or Crossdresser in mind. They typically have broader shoulder areas, and are typically longer in the sleeves/legs.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Jessica!

I have purchased a few things from EnFemme, most notably an LBD in XL for my 215 lbs body. It fits great! Feels good too. Shoulders are fine. I think they understand our proportions.

https://enfemmestyle.com/collections/lbd-little-black-dresses/products/your-simple-black-dress-1091?variant=40154452885680

I have also purchased from our major department store in Canada, The Bay, and got a dress in XL. Fits as good as the EnFemme one. I keyed in my dimensions in their sizing-guide and it works!

https://www.thebay.com/product/dex-long-sleeve-turtleneck-sweater-dress-0600092313703.html?site_refer=EMLHB_PRICEDROP1_EN&REF_ID=EMLHB_PRICEDROP1_EN

Not sure if they’re CIS, but perhaps… Hmm… some dudes look really good en femme! Not me, but trying! LOL!

Best and Happy Holidays!

Barb 🙂

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I have purchased a couple gaffs. They are very good quality. I want to purchase a bodyform dress but I’m afraid to spend the money without trying them on first.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

The gaffs are good. I’ve also purchased some panties that are cut to “accommodate” a package without having to tuck. I’ve gotten a few things there, they’re fine.

They are cut better for us…however, I have found that some things were very “cheap” feeling. I sent a few things back because they were just flimsy. Plus the model they show on the website is about 5’8″ and 130lbs… keep that in mind if you’re a tall girl(I’m 6’1″). Some things just weren’t made for me there.

I do have a lot of the panties, 3 skater skirts, 1 club dress, and 2 gaffs…. so, see what happens.

good luck!

XOXO

Rayna

Anonymous

Hello I’ve purchased several things from them and found the fit of their peplum dresses to be very flattering. I have also purchased high heels and several faux leather skirts. The quality is average but the fit makes up for it. I would recommend giving them a try and the shipping is very fast.

Thanks all. So I’m 5’9” and about 165 Not sure how my dimensions stack against most of you.

(new to a lot of the sizing of clothes)

someone mentioned that if you are larger that the clothes may not fit well. Any my size who has tried them? Or my size and has an idea of CIS dress size? Wondering where on the spectrum I stand.

thanks again!!

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

I’m the same height but about10 lbs. lighter. I am a little broader in the shoulders than i would like to be but havent had any trouble buying off the rack or internet. Im mostly wearing a size 8 but occasionaly a 10 looks better on an older girl.  You just need to spend some time searching out the brand that cuts their product suitable for your shape. No real difference than when you bought male clothes. Just keep looking and you’ll find your favorite.

Some of these stores that cater to CD’s always seem to higher priced than they should be and yet little variety. I haven’t bought anything from them, as I prefer the selections from womans stores. Such as Dillards, Macys, Chicos, Soft Surroundings, Creation, Belk, Bare Necesities and Her Room.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?