Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My butt is rather flat and nonexistent. Does anyone have any tips to make it look better without surgery.

Hello Jessica and welcome, You will find many answers here ,this is the most wonderful arena of verity. We all have our own views and no judgement of others.To your question I was born lacking in that area myself I have bought many different pads and padded panties, silicone, foam what works for me depends on the outfit. I sometimes use one type and sometimes I combine different pads and panties. It is confusing, I would suggest go on eBay look around a lot read carefully their are a lot of crap products out there. Send me a private message and I will be glad to share my knowledge of the subject . Coral

Hi Jessica There is plenty of help for woman like us. If it is for general look with jeans and every day look try silicon inserts. i just bought two pair . One set for hips the other for butt. I would recommend a body shaper that has pockets that the silicon padding can be inserted and held in place. The body shaper can also help smoothing out area that also needs attention to complete that feminate look. There is a another garment you should look into is a panty that has padding for the upper part of butt . That will help complete that look of a cute round butt. I bought at CD store in Mass.  If you need more help more than happy to share. Enjoy those special days where we want to express our selves in a pretty and cute feminate way

Luv Stephanie

Padding padding padding! A sponsor here The breast Form Store sells very nice hip and fanny padding. I have a pair and wear them almost every time I go out. I also have some from Bubbles which I am not all that happy with.

The Bubbles I bought for under skinny jeans because I did not want an edge line. My opinion is-there are just OK, smaller (thickness wise) then I would like, the forms have actually rotated 90 degrees several times when I have been out. The panties themselves seem to slip down after walking for a while. I now wear a tight (?) panty girdle over the top which seems to have stopped the rotating and slipping down. They have many products and I talked to and went with the sales associates recommendation for product.

Sandy

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

There are workouts you can try to increase your muscle tone and lift your butt. Look up things like Brazilian Butt Workout, Butt Shaping Workout.

Anonymous

Sodacoda make budget friendly undergarments which look great under jeans and bodycon dresses in combination with a gaff, or tucking, if you want to.

There are other brands…

Love Laura

IsabelB
      Lady

[quote quote=216161]Padding padding padding! A sponsor here The breast Form Store sells very nice hip and fanny padding.

Hmmmmm, ‘fanny padding‘ – rather different connotations this side of the Atlantic…!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by IsabelB.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?