Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

What is the best way to enlarge nipples, both in length and thickness? I bought a pair of small suction devices, but I was unable to keep them on.

Emily Shy
      Lady

I bought some small ones that I thought were awesome. I put a little moisturiser on first to help with the suction seal then I moved on to some 40mm ones and they really cool. This pair came with a detachable electric stimulation fitting lol.
      I’m thinking I’d like to try bigger ones or even full cup ones, but not sure Ho my SO would like that. I have tried her to try them, she has not said no but not really tried yet either.

Still on the fence as to wether they work permanently yet but only been using for a short while

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by Emily Shy.

Get them pierced.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

I have a brand called Supple Cups from Amazon, I apply lotion first and they stay on.My nipples are some what larger and erect.
      Lynda

Becka
      Lady

would love to find something permanent.  I have used suction devices for  long time and the effects are temporary.  I really want to fatten up my nipple, lengthen them too but there is no magic pill to do so.

I’m reading this with interest since I would love my nipples and aerola to be larger. It seems like HRT would have an effect on this which is just another benefit to HRT as I see it. I’m not ready to pull the trigger on this yet but hopefully one day soon.

Liz K
        Managing Ambassador

You are correct.

/EA

Liz K
      Managing Ambassador

HRT does this big time.  First hand experience.

/EA

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?