• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am tired of seeing my Trans/CD sisters constantly go through heartbreak from trying to date guys who are simply just not ready for us. Whether it be posts on here or social media platforms, the stories are increasing substantially. Life is to short to not be with someone who can possibly understand you the best. That is why I have sworn off dating men and will only date a Trans/CD or cis woman. Period. Men are not comfortable with us and probably will not be for a long time. They are a waste of time relationship speaking. Flings and rebound sex, ok maybe. But they have over and over again shown they are not mentally and emotionally ready/prepared to be in a relationship with us. Maybe if more of us start doing what I do it will be the wake up call that men need to get their minds right before stepping to us. By the way, what better person could there be than someone who is going or has gone through the part of the journey we are in? And as for cis women, they have been more supportive of us for such a long time. The first cross-dressing academy in the USA was started by a woman…am I wrong? If we seriously want more healthy and fruitful relationships, we got to do our part too. We have to be open to changing who we go after if need be. Stop expecting our “dream date” of a guy to be able to be emotionally and mentally supportive.

Who is with me?

Peta Mari
      Lady

I like cis women. Just saying.

Anonymous

Love CIS women, as I appreciate feminine beauty and what it takes to look good…and as a man I prefer women partners. Haley had a date with another CD…once. It was awkward as hell and I could not wait for the evening to be over. While I don’t need company to make me feel fem and pretty, nobody has ever made Haley feel more beautiful and desirable than my friend Steve. Steve treats me like a lady, and that makes me feel so good. But most guys I have met have been pigs, just can’t figure shit out and have no idea. “Hey Baby, want to ….?” is not very romantic! So, at this point, Haley is just chilling and not seeing anyone. Sometimes others just complicate an already complicated situation.

Anonymous

Well, sounds like the cry of all women (and probably men) everywhere. Dating is stressful and always Carrie’s expectations. Stir in a little bravado and, is not very tasty. I am convinced that the best relationship often begins unexpectedly. Men shopping lingerie often get lots of attention, sometimes, just what you’re hoping for. And even if you don’t, the lingerie remains an alluring activity.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?