• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Any of you girls use an epilator.  I hate shaving.  I always get ingrown hairs and I’ve already tried everything imaginable with the exception of an epilator.  The thought of something ripping out my hairs sounds scary, but not having to do it so often definitely appeals.

Many advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

Hi Gina, I purchased a Gillette Venus Silk Expert (IPL) Intense Pulsed Light hair removal system, I have used it once a week as directed. About 12 weeks in the hair on my legs is almost nonexistent. The unit is somewhat expensive but my need to trim up is almost gone.

I used an epilator a couple of times… the pain was bearable. The ingrown hairs were worse… maybe did something wrong but went back to shaving soon after lol x

Hi Gina

I always waxed and don’t get ingrown, you also need to moisturise and exfoliate all the time. or if you can I am about to give laser ago this week, it is a more permanent method which I fell is worth it as the cost is not much different from waxing, this means no more of those nasty ingrown hairs

Good luck

Anonymous

I’ve been using a Remington Laser for permanent hair reduction for 3 months. It’s a lot of work, and it stings a bit, takes 9 months to complete.  It only works on dark hair with medium or lighter skin tone. So far, I have seen a lot of hair reduction on my legs, less so elsewhere. If I’m able to reduce hair by 50% or more, I’ll call it a grand success. Then epilating will be less work and less pain too!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?