• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Survival Guide Launch – Introduction and Invitation

[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/557315350[/vimeo]

Anonymous

Dear Tinalynn,

Thank you for posting your question here.

Live Sessions has expanded in what it is covering in content. As a result of that development, I am reviewing how we manage the production of future episodes so that we continue to build upon the work we have already done in providing general support and information and help to members. This part of what we are bringing to the sites remains as important as the Survival Guide.

I am looking at how we can continue a regular and monthly broadcast of the original themed Live Sessions Sunday shows and add the Survival Guide as an additional resource to focus on what has been outlined already in the first special edition and stated in what has appeared on the sites.

We create all of this material in our own time and freely to members, as we understand that any support and help made available here is of value. At the same time, we have our own busy lives away from the sites, and creating a balance for each of us is just as important to allow us to give our best in all that we engage in.

Circumstances at present dictate that the earliest that we can broadcast the next episode will be in July. I will be making every effort to provide an episode for Survival Guide and another regular Lives Sessions Sunday. There are a number of aspects that need to be confirmed before I can mention dates, I will publish information as soon it is possible.

Thank you for your interest and support, you are acting in a way that I hope to see from members as a result of what are and will be doing.

Love and Hugs
      Sophie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video Sessions’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?