Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For the last few days, I’ve been totally obsessed with learning how to dance like a woman.  I’ve been doing nothing but trying out the slow sensual dance steps from YouTube.  Even while sitting, driving, participating in online meetings, you name it… if I don’t have my video on or mic or have to speak in work meetings, you can be sure I’m standing next to my desk practicing these amazingly feminine movements.  They’re so subtle, but there’s a big difference between how men and women “move”, even while dancing.  The timing, the rhythm, the fluidity of a women’s arm and hip movements…. it’s so enthralling to watch.

So how does this relate to crossdressing.  Well, for me, movement is one of those key markers in femininity.  While practicing these slooooooow subtle dance transitions, and exaggerating isolations (such as hip only, chest only) to the fluidity and timing of how a woman dances, I’ve noticed more how my body moves in day to day activities, such as just walking.

Prior to all this, I’d watch a woman walk and try to emulate it.  It seemed so basic, just side to side with the hips and all will be fine.  But we’re missing so much subtlety and fluidity…. we’re missing the timing.  It’s impossible to see or even do unless through dance.  Trust me, I’ve tried.

A woman, when naturally walking, doesn’t move her hips in just a single dimensional plane.  Not only does it move side to side, but forward and backward, and in a time signature that just exudes femininity.

Practicing these dance moves, and applying that fluidity to basic movement makes it all like beautifully orchestrated music.  It’s the kind of sensual femininity, presence, and timing that is noticed.  Have you ever been to a venue and a woman walks in and your heart and mind just skip a beat.  She may not be the best looking woman in the room, she may not be the best dressed, yet, the second you see her, you “feel” like you just fell in love.

What you actually probably see is that “timing”, that “rhythm” in her steps, the fluidity of her motions and gestures.  Something so simple, yet has such a big impact in how she’s perceived.

My goodness femininity is just the most beautiful thing isn’t it??????  Well, back to practicing so I can master this goodness.

Don’t you mean “mistress” the goodness?

😂😂😂😘

LMAO… maybe?  Hahahahahaha!

In my old clubbing days, I used to love watching the girls dance, and would incorporate some of their moves into my own, for fun and feels.

Obviously, I would also appropriate moves of men who seemed to be surrounded by girls.

Never worked.

Now I just do the ladies moves when out en femme – and I get surrounded by girls.

Just shows that I should have stuck with plan A back in the day.

Girls dance moves are so slinky and fun!

Love Laura

Ha! I went out en femme to a few dance clubs last weekend (and also played some pool).  Amazing experience which led me to really thinking… hmmmm… I wonder if I can get more men to go absolutely crazy if I start slinking around all sensual on the dance floor vs. ripping it up like a madman.  LMAO!  It was great for attention either way, but I REALLY want to have a crazy effect!  I think wiggling about all slow and sexy will produce what I want to achieve.

Speaking of clubbing as a guy however, I’m one of those who will be first on the dance floor and the last one off.  At most clubs, most men are on the sidelines.  Women totally respond to confidence (and it helps if you’re a decent dancer obviously).  I’d go with guy friends (this is prior to Carmen even existing), and they’d be all WTH dude.  I just tell them to get out there and dance like nobody’s watching, and the ladies will come.

Every time I go dancing, no matter the environment, it’s always the same.  My dates HATED going dancing with me… they’d get all jelly, every single damn time from the other women just wanting to dance with this madman.  Hahahaha!

Sidelines, dance floor, bar, just generally lurking – even in the bathrooms, a CD in a nightclub gets attention, and you either shy away and miss out, or lap it all up and make it a night to remember!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I love watching the way the ladies move on Strictly, and the way their costumes move too. So sexy. Also, Tina Turner at her best, Shakira with those hips…..

Connie

xxx

Right????????????  Very sexy.  When a woman just “has it”, it just propels her to a crazy level of sex appeal.  I don’t even care what they “look” like at that point… all I can see are those little sultry body movements that makes me steam inside.  LMAO!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing Carmen. I love hearing how you practice your femininity. I practice as much as I can but I’m sure not as much as you. I never thought the dance aspect, thanks.

Hugs, Liara

Barb Wire
      Lady

I had to do a double-take. At first I didn’t read, “master this goodness”. I instead read “Goddess” . I suppose that would be the pinnacle of what we’re trying to achieve.

This “Old Man” has learned to observe women with the stealth of tiger. “Purrrr….”

Thanks, Carmen! I enjoyed reading about your love of dancing. I too enjoy dancing, but not in public. But you are right! I need fluidity, not clunky abruptness.

Practice, practice, and more practice…

💃🏼 Barb

Ooooh, that would be quite the tag-line… “Master the Goddess”.  If I need some sort of tag line for Carmen ever, THAT is going to be it.  LMAO.

Anonymous

Been practicing for years on end once all healed up girl going out to do the moves. Looking forward to getting back in some action agian.

Donna

If anything, dancing is just so darn fun… even moreso in girly form! LOL.

Anonymous

so true Carmen specially being the girl. Little dirty dancing here and there. lol

Well, is it bad that Carmen ONLY wants to dance dirty?  I mean, gotta be honest here with myself… that’s what makes this so much fun and worth it… being seen as a totally sexy hot piece of meat… I don’t know, I find it a huge compliment out there in public.  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess if I was cis woman, I’d want to be seen as more than that and it would probably get old quick… but as a CD (at least for me), that’s probably one of the greatest compliments!  LOL.  Not more than a few weeks ago, some lady passed me by at the store and she freely blurted out “Easy skank stripper whore”… I turned around, smiled, and enthusiastically responded… “OMG, THANK YOU so much.  I LOVE that.”  I’ve been asked if I’m a stripper while running errands.  Makes me feel AMAZING.  LMAO.

Anonymous

LOL like that have almost the same attiude too. Guess now they can and sometimes little truth is known. But that will come in few months for myself.

Hi Carmen,I was only practicing the dance moves last Saturday night think I had it then would lumber forward (ha) x

CelesteCD
      Lady

Carmen, you have a wonderful attitude and approach to life.   Love it!

I love it.  Totally agree.  Yes, the physical differences make it an uphill battle for mtf, I believe moreso than ftm.  For FTM (from what I’ve observed), it’s grow a beard, hide the boobs and you’re passing (albeit a more feminine “guy”), but a guy none-the-less.  Socially, I think it’s even more acceptable, and even “cute”, if people do find out you’re a trans-man.

Unfortunately, it’s not the same for an MTF.  It’s infuriating why it’s not seen more positively.  Even in it’s most basic form, if your wife decides to not put on makeup, cut her hair short, wear guy clothes, it’s seen as “empowering”, “cool”, “you go girl”… everything good, and she’s still seen as a woman.  Shoot, we do something simple yet “feminine” like have smooth hairless legs and the world puts up their arms like, OMG, you’re so girly, WTH, you’re weird!  That’s not manly.  Unfriend.  Go grow hair again.  Cut down a tree with your bare hands.  OMG.  The world is ending.  You’re too fem!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?