• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies!

I *might* be visiting Melbourne in July and it could also be my first time to Australia 😊. I would be coming as Chloe, along with two of my very good male friends whom had previously travelled to Thailand with me. Although I did do abit of googling about Melbourne, but I really would appreciate if I could get some advice here especially from a crossdresser’s perspective, do also note that I’m Asian in case it would be something to take note of in certain areas. Please excuse me if my questions may sound ignorant or lacking in intelligence @_@.

How safe is it for crossdressers to be out and about in Melbourne?Consider being solo or together with two guys at any time of the day?

Which restroom should I use?(I’ll assume the Ladies and to exercise common sense, respect and be quick about it)

Would there be happens to be a recommended crossdresser friendly pub for casual drinks over not so loud music?

Are there makeover studios in the vicinity that do not mind providing service to crossdresser?

Thank you all for your time and attention!

With Love,

Chloe

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hello Chloe,

I’ve lived here almost all my life.. Melbourne is a very multicultural and accepting city. Like everywhere there’s placesΒ  and areas you dont go. But if you are just staying around the CBD,, just act like a normal women in whatever you do and wherever you go. Including rest rooms…

I only know of two private make up artists in the area.. One is too far away for you and both of them have other “day jobs”. Mr Google is you friend there. Tho it might be worth contacting the Kryolan CBD make up store when you get here. They may have some clues.

PM me when you arrive.. Some rough indications ofΒ  dates would be helpful via PM now.

Almost any pub would welcome you and when you PM me.. if you like Italian, “have I got a restaurant for you. Been a regular for over 25 years…

Good luck

Caty

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for your note, I’ll bear in mind what you have mentioned, thank you ^^

Anonymous

Sounds like a wonderful adventure, Chloe!

And that’s Ms. Google to you, Caty.

Eileen

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?