• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I needed to run some errands yesterday.  I needed to get some cat food and go to the hardware store.  My wife told me she was going to be occupied outside of the house when I told her I was going to run some errands and the thought sprang to mind…can I go en femme?  Oh YES I CAN!

What to do and I gotta do it quick (I love impromtu trips out!)….Gotta start with the basics, quick tuck, shapewear with a little bit of hip and butt pads, Check!  Breast forms in my pretty pocket bra, CHECK! I was wearing my Sketchers GoWalk pants last night, let’s go with those since they’re out and handy, ooooo, I think this Black Friday Kohls sweater goes with it and since these are ’pants’, I think it’s okay if my butt isn’t all the way covered, Check! Magnetic Lashes, definitely (now that I have the new Ardell tool for the top and bottom magnetic lashes, I can put them on pop, pop…well, maybe it’s pop, dammit, DAMMIT, pop  🙂 ). Mask for beard coverage (I hate that part, but the wife says the beard stays), Check!  Now hair. Where’s my new headband. Where did I put it, where did I put it. Dammit, I can’t find it. HEY! I think my new stocking cap goes with this outfit! Comb my hair and wear it down (yes, that is my real Covid hair! LOL!). Get out my new fuzzy booties and cute socks, well, the socks don’t show cuz of the ‘pants’ I’m wearing, but I like the look! OKAY! Let’s do this!

My neighbors across the street look right into our driveway, so when I go out dressed, I usually try to camouflage it at least a little so I’m not SO obvious to them (even though I do wear tennis skirts to get the mail and take out the trash, it’s usually dark out by then).  So, I grabbed a light jacket and carried it over my breasts (they’re not giant or anything, but it’s pretty obvious I have them if I’m wearing my forms) and wore a baseball cap out to the car. In the car and on the road! Take the ballcap off and put the stocking cap on and Tara is out and about!

I decided to stop at a local retail store to look around and test the waters before I hit my real errands. The Mrs Santa Claus skirt that I should’ve bought 2 days before was gone. So, bummed about that (I had already planned on mall shopping next year with that skirt and a santa hat I just bought, so I’ll have to keep an eye out early next year. Anyway, no one is giving me the stink eye, so it seems like I’m blending and that’s all I’m going for.

Next stop, pet store for cat food. I went in and grabbed the items I needed and came up to the checkout. The lady asked for my phone number for the rewards and I gave it to her in my best femme voice that I’ve been practicing. She called me by my wife’s name cuz that’s what the number is under and I said yes and we chatted about the weather and how crummy and cold it was and we had a really pleasant interaction! Walking on air is about the only way I can describe my feelings coming out of the store. She just treated me like any other woman and it made me feel so good!

I’ve talked about this with friends. I don’t know what is in someone’s head or heart when they’re interacting with me, so I don’t know if they REALLY think I’m a woman or not, but if they TREAT me like a woman, then that is all I really care about and it makes me feel SO good when it happens.  I’ve been misgendered a couple of times recently and it was really upsetting until I talked to some other girls that are a LOT prettier than me and they said it happens to them too. So, I have to understand that it does happen and it’s not the end of the world when it does.  Just keep trying to get closer to the look you want…OR just be you and do what you do and what makes you happy. Being recognized as a woman makes me EXTREMELY happy, so that is what I’m shooting for  🙂

ANYWAY, stoked coming out of the pet store, time to go to the ‘MAN’ place and see how that goes. On to the hardware store.  I knew what I needed and where it was, so I grabbed a cart and just tried to focus on female movements and walking. It’s not THAT hard in short bursts, but 50+ years of man walking doesn’t just go away without keeping it in the front of your mind, so I focused on that. Walking through the store and still not even a sideways glance. I am freaking LOVING this! Pick up my stuff and take a couple of selfies since the aisle is empty (in my public photos here https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/more-shopping-for-tara/ ), check out at the self checkout and out to the car!

One of my favorite thrift stores is on the way home and I’ve bought a ton of stuff there, but always in drab. I get to go there now en femme YAY!! Looking around, looking around and find two of THE CUTEST tennis skirts! YES PLEASE!  🙂  Look around some more, but nothing is jumping out and I’d best be getting back home. Go to the checkout and there’s a nice lady at the checkout that I recognized from buying stuff before (while in drab). She smiled and asked me if I found everything okay and I said I found these skirts and had to have them. She looked at the first skirt (skort) and said, Oh, that is adorable! (It’s all black with little colored flowers on it.)  I said, I know! It is just so cute! And we had the most wonderful interaction. Just two women talking about how much they love to wear skorts!  We wished each other well and I headed out to the car!

Ladies, I’ve been trying to convey how happy this excursion has made me and I can tell you that I’ve fallen short. because I’ve been floating ever since I got home yesterday. Other than my documented Best Day Ever, this is easily my Second Best Day Ever  🙂

If you’re thinking about getting out there, give it a go! It is so much fun! But be aware, one trip out will lead to a hundred (or more)!!! HA! LOL!! 🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Hi Tarajean, Jane from Hobart Tasmania. Well done on your quick shopping trips. As you noted, being thought of as female is a win for you, and too buy a tennis skirt will give you a kick along. Terrific. I just bought a beautiful one piece swim costume, with a pink bow on the bust. Also my whole family know about Jane and some have seen my google scvount, eith all the femme entries.
      Back to you. Congrats to you. Stay enfemme. We deserve it.
      Happy new year
      Jane.

Anonymous

Tara, I’m floating by proxy. Sounds like a terrific excursion.

Much love,
      Raquel

Anonymous

Brilliant Tara, one day I hope to aspire to doing the same, happy new year. Katie.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Tara, loved your story. I love all the wonderful stories out there of any of us being accepted. I have shared mine and am planning another outing in the next 4 days and hope to share that also.
      For all you out there that live in fear of being found out, I’ve been there and I hope these stories can help you as they have helped me.

. . Cassie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Tara, that was a lovely experience for you. Than kyou for sharing.I hope it leads to many more.

Tara,
      I couldn’t agree more. Going out in public is great, but as you mention, the interaction with other women, is so validating.
      Carla

Hi Tara,

Way to score the two skorts!  You were fortunate to find your size.  You might find the Mrs.  Claus skirt on clearance in the post holiday or January clearance racks.

Alice

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Alice!  I’ve been fortunate about 20 times this holiday season!  Apparently, I can’t have too many skirts/skorts!!   🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

This was a HELLA week for me!  I got out in the world THREE times!  I fulfilled a bucket list item and went to a driving range completely en femme on Sunday

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/driving-range/

Then I went out as described in the post above AND I got to go out today, WITH makeup. I closed out the year with a BIG BANG and I hope that there is a LOT more of that to come in 2022. I really do love dressing and trying to project as a woman and, more importantly, it make me SO happy!!

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/out-again-2/

Thanks to all you gals for helping to make it possible!  It’s been just a little over a year for me in terms of dressing and re-finding my femme side and I just love it more and more all the time!

Happy New Year Everyone!

*kisses* tara 🙂

That does sound like a wonderful trip out. I’m so happy for you. There’s something about blending in and not getting a lot of attention that is affirming of being able to pass. I have only experienced that a couple times since I am usually garnering attention.

Okay, the wife and the beard. My wife likes my stubbly look. Luckily, I do that until I go out full femme (mostly because my skin can’t handle the shaving more than once a week). I have been thinking for a couple months now what your thoughts are if we ever get the Covid under some kind of control. Eventually, it’s gonna happen. Have you been making contingency plans for that?

Hugs!

Anonymous
        Lady

Yeah, that was something I thought about before the Delta variant kicked in also.  I just won’t be able to do impromptu outings anymore and will have to plan them more so I can deliberately shave the beard and I’ll just have to let her know that I’m shaving it on purpose

A beautiful and fulfilling time out Tara.

Sounds like a beautiful experience and one every gurl should experience. Now that you  have broken through the ice I can say many more to follow and you will become addicted to do it more frequentlly now. Good for you and hugs

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Deborah!  Oh, I’ve been addicted to it since I went out for the first time in early 2021!!  Going out of the house en femme is the BEST!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?