Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi anyone,

I’m recently and fairly often getting a “502 bad gateway error” – but not all the time.

It can happen when I try to thank a post. It doesn’t update, and when I try to refresh the page, I get the 502.

It happens to me using windows 10 and 11, and also android on a tablet.

Anybody else? Any ideas what might be going on?

Marti xxx

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I too get that error, often but not always.

Hi Marti,

I have been getting the same error using the thanks feature.  I am also using windows 10. I also noticed there is now a spell check that is active when creating a post or replying to one.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I get that message on occasion. Windows or IOS. A quick refresh takes care of it. I’m blaming it on so many girlfriends hitting the servers at the same time. This site is blowing up. It might pass Amazon one of these days! 😁

lol..It just now happened to me leaving you a thanks. It identified the Host (CDH) as the error.

Anonymous

– yes, I’m kind of half guessing it’s an overload situation since it’s not constant.

M x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It isn’t just me then. It seems to be quite random and not just in CDH. I am on windows 7 so just put more coal on the fire, refresh or reload and it fixes it. 

I was hoping someone would report this problem.

It happens to me occasionally when I click [READ MORE] to see the rest of a long post on a Forum Topic. But only occasionally. I’ve been able to get around the problem by “right-clicking” on the [READ MORE] and then clicking “Open link in new tab” — and then (in the new tab), I can see the entire post.

I’m using a PC running Windows 10, the only way I access CDH.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I got that error once within the last day or so, didn’t think much of it as it hasn’t happened again.

What I am getting is that especially on my phone (which is now acting a little odd), is that when I hit the ‘THANKS’ hot spot at the bottom of a post, nothing happens.  Yet, I go up or down one or two posts and hit it there, and my name pops up where it should be.

When things happen once, I just tend to ignore it, twice and I start watching, 3 times and now I’m a little concerned.

Hugs, ChloeC

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by ChloeC.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?