- Yes I am interested but not sure yet
- Yes I'm registered and have reservations at the Red Lion
- Yes I'm registered and staying at a different hotel
- I'm still deciding
- I wish I could but can't this time-maybe next year
- I'm not interested
- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
After a wonderful Keystone Conference in Harrisburg in March, it’s time for Esprit in Port Angeles, WA. (two hours west of Seattle on the Olympic peninsula right on the Strait of Juan de Fuca). This one runs a full week-Sunday May 8-Sunday May 15th though you can also do only part of the week if you like. I’ll be arriving Saturday the 7th and departing Sunday the 15th. I’ve written several articles about my past visits there (this will be my 4th Esprit)
Let me know if you can make it this year or if you want more info but don’t wait too long -it’s just six weeks or so away! I hope to see some of y’all there-especially you Pacific Northwest ladies but from elsewhere too (it’s 2500+ miles trip for me)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.