Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Finally had another opportunity to get fully dressed up last night.

The wife and I had a wonderful day to ourselves. Kids dropped off at their grandparents, picked them up earlier today. So the house was nice and empty for us to do whatever we wanted.

The wife worked on one of her projects while I worked on shaving and practicing makeup.

Her project complete and me content with what I had practiced, we took some time for ourselves and played for a bit before having to go out on a double date.

Makeup had to come off, as well as getting back into drab clothes.

Double date was with a friend of my wife and her husband. We went and tried our hand on a Halloween escape room. Lots of fun, first time trying one. We completed with 2min14sec left on the clock. Woohoo!

Back to the house where I re-applied makeup, changed back into femme clothing. I actually ended up doing two different outfits for the night.

(Wife rated my makeup a 7/10 compared to the previous time where my sister-in-law did my makeup. Made me super happy to hear that. Need to get some more makeup specifically for contouring. I was able to make do, but definitely would’ve been better had I had some to contour with.)

The first was a bit of a slutty goth look, didn’t wear long the first time as the wife wanted to out for a drive with me dressed up. So I switched the top out for a different black top l and switched the mini skirt out for some torn jeans with black stockings underneath.

After changing clothes, the wife had me practice walking for probably half an hour. Felt like forever, but with her critique, I made significant improvement.

After that we drove around town for a bit, stopped to get fuel, which my wife had me get out and fuel the truck. No one noticed, or said anything. So I think I passed, or no one noticed. Exciting either way. We drove up to lake next and just sat in the truck and talked for an hour so about this and that. Mostly about moving into our new place in November.

We returned home, I switched back into the first outfit and we continued our earlier playing from where we left off. Lots of fun, but tired today, but completely worth it.

(Got to test out some new leather restraints that my wife had me build. They worked great, first set that I havent broke. Perks of using saddle leather, heavy duty)

(Also, ordered a breastplate from Roanyer yesterday. Hoping it gets her before we move out.)

Hugs,

Kyra

Seems like such great fun.  Good to make progress with makeup.  It is such a confidence builder.  So is Kyra the Goth gurl stuff in a vailla CD body?  How did you introduce your SO to this lifestyle?  Do you think the driving around town is just foreplay for getting into the restraints?  Inquiring minds need to know.  I am very deep in a closet.  I have to go out to our condo and dress in the clothes my SO leaves there.  Only kink I have introduced to my SO is letting me wear a little cage.  She gets coffee in bed and I make breakfast for her and do the dishes alll day when I am wearing my chastitiy cage.  That works so far but curious if you have ideas for getting to the next step.  Enjoy your holidays.

The “goth” look was just for fun, not really my style. Mostly it was just style i wanted to try with halloween on the way.

Definitely not a goth gurl in a vanilla CD body lol, when CD though Im alot more willing to play the submissive role and just go with it.
        •••

The driving around isnt foreplay, its more of an exposure thing. Just working at buipding up the confidence to go out in femme later on. Baby steps towards the goal of going shopping or out to eat.

•••

My wife was pretty good about it all when i told her about the crossdressing. We were into bdsm and that well before i told her about “Kyra.”

As to where to go next for you I’m not sure, cages are something i stay away from, its a hard no for me. Chastity sure, just not a cage.

Everyones pace and kinks differ, so it comes down to individual in knowing where they want to go next with it. Only advicevi have is to take it slow, dont rush it, and communicate with your SO.

I have another post called “list” that has a basic list of things to go over with a SO to set hard and soft limits. Its helped me and SO a bunch with knowing where each of our boundaries are at.

Heres the link: https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/the-list/

Hugs,
        Kyra

Thanks for the interesting reply. I become very submissive when I dress. Something about putting on panties, stocking and a bra that makes me change the way I think. I also lose inhibitions in a behavior sense. I am much more willing to open uo and talk about my feelings.

Do you think the BDSM helped your SO accept your dressing because BDSM itself is a sort of an alternative reality and play acting? I dated a man once who wanted me en femme. He started introducing me to BDSM by a shied away. I was secretly afraid that I would like it too much and go to far, so avoiding it was my safe approach.

Thanks for the list.

Hmmm

Not really sure if that helped or not, the BDSM was actually something my SO wanted to try. We both switch off on Dom/Sub roles. She seems to enjoy being the Dom alot more than i do though.

I think it did help though in feeling safe enough to tell her about crossdressing and wanting to openly explore that with her.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?