Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

I know I shouldn’t. My wife has some really nice designer purses, outlet buys. Thinking of a crossdressing adventure, I was tempted to borrow one. My fear is losing it and having it stolen, then no way to explain it. Have you borrowed something from your SO without permission, lost it and damaged it, and how did you get out of the mess?

Anonymous

Oooo! Great question! Lemme just get my popcorn ready for some fun stories:)

We always share things but I never damaged her stuff. She lost a button on one of my blouses and broke the snap off of my favorite purse though lol

Lea
        Lady

I’ve heard a few stitches rip, followed by anxious fear, but never found the cause, no sign of damage either.

I have also heard of a few stitches ripping and not found the damage> would quickly abandon the idea and look for something else. I once got into a dress and somehow got it zipped up and then was stuck I couldn’t reach to get it unzipped to get out of it when done. I did hear a few stitches pop here and there but eventually got free of it. No wonder she asked for help every time she wears a dress that zips up. It hasn’t stopped me though I still wear one of them now and then. She has much bigger breast than I do but sometimes I rarely try one of her bras and fill it I went to take one off once before she came home and didn’t think I should have washed my hands (they had oil and dirt on them) Guess you know they made there mark.I hid it and tried to get the prints and stains out did a fairly good job but could still see some but nothing was said. Did the dame with a pair of panties but just kept them after she didn’t miss them.

Before introducing Wendy to my wife, I would wear her stuff whenever I had the chance.

Physically I’m a bigger build than my wife, so I wound up stretching some of her clothing, in particular a lovely lavender coloured turtle neck sweater.

So in a way, I did damage some of her stuff by stretching it.  Once it was stretched, there really is no way of fixing it.  Plus I wore some of her stuff so often that the clothing started to emit my body smell rather than hers.

When I revealed Wendy to her, she had a strong inkling that I wore it because she noted that some of her stuff were stretched.

If you can, get your own.  Because if you wind up damaging or losing it, the conversation could get ugly fast, especially if you take it without permission.

Anonymous

Michayla and I have an agreement that is, I can borrow any of her things but she has to ask for my things. In a roundabout (and comical) way we have decided that is quite fair lol. Michayla has much better makeup and nail polish than I do and her build is much different than mine, so I don’t want her stretching out (or god forbid looking better!) my lingerie. She did order a set (3) of thigh-high socks and I claimed the pink ones. It was considered collateral damage…or a crossdresser tax…either way, we were both happy 🙂

Hugs,
        Betty

Lea
          Lady

Smart girl!!  Love the crossdresser tax idea!

Anonymous
      Lady

I never used my wifes stuff because we are not the same size, I didn’t want to take a chance of her noticing, and it just didn’t feel right. I wanted my own lingerie and clothing and before internet shopping was available I would go through many embarrassing situations buying lingerie and stuff but I always got what I wanted.

Hello lea, I regularly borrow my wife’s clothes, accessories, but as we go out together, it is not a problem. I still would not want to explain how this or that happened.
      But when I was young I would wear my mum’s stockings, and I was always worried about an accident or mishap. I would not have been able to explain it too mum
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Lea
        Lady

Me too. I think I caused a few of my mom’s stockings to suddenly get a run. She probably faulted Leggs as poor quality when they weren’t…lol.

I stretched a few of my wife’s outfits when she didn’t know I was borrowing them. It actually helped her not feel down when she gained a few pounds.

The danger increased exponentially if your SO has no idea you cross dress.

Lea
        Lady

True. I wonder how many women would notice their clothes stretched and suspect their husband vs so many other possibilities.

Not sure I’ve ever borrowed my SO’s stuff (I’ve spent most of my life as a conscientious objector and those few SOs I’ve had either had clothes that wouldn’t fit me or that I wouldn’t want to wear).  That said, I’ve had a few incidents with family members and housesitting clients.  It would be defying all odds to say no one noticed.  But no one said anything so (a few dozen heart-stopping moments later) I appear to be in the clear.

Lea
        Lady

Wow, clients, that seems risky, and exciting all together.

All of the above, and if I had to do it over again I’d just buy my own stuff from the get-go.  But y’know… what are we if not the sum of our regrets? ;}

I had two SO’s in my time dressing and I never borrowed anything from them. They borrowed my things and one did rip one of my dresses.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

I never permanently damaged my wife’s clothes. One time, though, I got my deodorant on a couple things I was trying on. I noticed the white smear on a blouse and then went back to find that several other things had white  streaks. I didn’t panic, but I did nervously wipe everything down.

{{whew}}

We share.  Usually not much in clothes due to size and taste differences but we are very free with makeup and accessories.  We usually ask if we want to borrow something but in a pinch it’s just used since the show must go on and the owner will find it later (good we’re married).  As far as damage goes, she’s a dancer and can be rough on clothes and accessories and I’m also a costumer so I’m the sewer and fixer.  Our house sometimes looks like a backstage dressing room but our life is never dull.   Marg

Hi Lea

I have tried on and worn some of my wife’s clothes, panties and pantyhose no problem ,bras no chance ,dresses no chance ,some skirts i can get into and also sweaters as long they are a loose fit ,shoes no .

I did try on my wife’s wedding dress ,loved it but caused some damage to it ,which she never found out before she gave it away .

Of course now i have a lovely wardrobe of my own clothing 90% lingerie and all of it the right size I am a happy bunny       Michelle xx

Anonymous

When I was still in my twenties both my wife and I were extremely slim, she had some wonderful outfits one of my favourites was a green lined skirt with an ivory silk blouse, I felt so feminine wearing them both. As we grew older our body shapes changed and there wasn’t either the opportunity or clothes to wear.
      I am now widowed and am in the rebuilding process.

Goodmorning Jennifer, my wife and zi talk about our clothing style, likes, dislikes quite a bit. She has given me beautiful clothes, and advises me on fashion, but before she found out about Jane, she almost caught me dressed. So I fessed up. She told me of her suspicions.
        Then she said why did you not tell me earlier. It would of saved a lot of worry.
        Enjoy your dressing and outings. Live life.
        Best Wishes
        Jane

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I haven’t borrowed any of my wife’s things in years but I confess at one time I did.  Although she recently lent me a couple of purses so I could go out. My wife had a pair of really cute Mary Janes with a 2 inch heel that I couldn’t resist trying on. I was successful in squeezing my foot into them but after taking them off I realized I had split the back of the shoe a bit. This happened before I was out to her and I was so nervous about her discovering what I had done. A few months later I came out to her and started buying my own things and never looked back. I eventually threw away the shoes but part me owes a little something to them, the stress and worry of her discovering them helped me find the motivation to be honest to her about my dressing.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I have had two SO’s in my life. Too scared to try on anything of Number 1’s (except one quick foray into her “mother of The Bride dress” when one of our daughters got married). She hated anything to do with Caty and besides, eventually I had enough clothes of my own.

Number two would be at least 2-3sizes smaller than me, so its never gunna happen. And again, these days I have more than enough of everything femme of my own.

Caty.

Wendy Me
      Lady

When we got married she had one rule whenever I wanted to dress I was not to wear her clothes, you have your own. It was a shame because we where both size. But a couple of times she needed a slip to match a dress lenght and asked what I had that would work

Anonymous

That’s funny, you weren’t allowed to wear her clothes but could wear yours.

Lea
          Lady

The irony. I let my wife borrow a bra once. Years later, she’s convinced that it’s hers and won’t give it back.

Wendy Me
          Lady

I can’t complain, she accepts my dressing with the terms I keep it home. It is a much better situation than anyone doing it in secret and hiding clothes with the fear you will found out

Anonymous
      Duchess

Where to begin. My mother knew because I was stretching out her clothes. Then I would take stuff from girl’s apartments. If they left something at mine, it was never to be seen by them again. A gown was left I wore several times. the girl said to me it was stretched out. rhetorically, but never said anything again.

The irony of this question, I just broke, 2 weeks ago, the band of my wife’s Michele watch.  My luck, you can’t just replace the band. I had to get a brand new watch. She was mad, rightfully so. I needed it. To finish my, if I had corprate job outfit.

Part of my punishment, I’m not allowed to go near her belongings. Though she has borrowed a bra, skirt, several shirts, eye liner and hoop earings since my banishment.

Lea
        Lady

How recently relevant Jocelyn. It’s funny that your wife is still borrowing your things during the banishment.

For years, my wife’s body size changed and her clothes still fit her wonderfully because my secret dressing was stretching them. She never noticed that. When I told her about being a CD, then she realized that she thought her clothes were being stretched. Her rule after, don’t wear her stuff.

So I got my own stuff, some way cuter than hers. Now she notices her clothes get too small every so often and she complains how they don’t fit. I could fix that, but I don’t dare ask.

Anonymous
          Duchess

When I first told her she gave me some of her old things. I’ve accumulated all my own now. She’s mad though she can only fit into certain things, I’m a smaller size. Plus, My stuff cuter also. lol.

My SO is much smaller than me but from time to time she gets some hands down clothes from her friends they no longer fit and sometimes she hands their clothes to me if the size is right for me, she just tell her friend that she handed their clothes over to another friend who fitted the clothes. I’ve just got the most wonderful pink knitted blouse her mother had bought which was too big. Her mother doesn’t know I have it now, LOL

Back in the day before I came out to my wife even tho she knew if my pantyhose fetish I would borrow one of her slips and a cami to wear with my pantyhose. Never lost or wrecked them other then one I used a lot stretched the elastic waist band a little bit. But I guess the worst thing was I tried wearing one of her garter belts to try stocking and I did break the clip on it.  To this day she has never said a word about either the slip or the garter. Now that she knows all about Ashley one of her biggest requests was Please don’t wear her dresses which I’ve respected and isn’t a problem as I have a great closet full of my own things.

When I was 14 years old my mother and I were about the same size and once she wanted to do some changes to one of her dresses after loosing some pounds, so I got the dress on and then she started to put pins in the fabric and  with her help I got out of the dress again but a couple of days later I wanted to try the dress again still with the pins in place GOSH did that hurt when I tried to get out of the dress by myself , after removing some of the pins I got out in time not to get caught. Never tried her clothes again.

When I was 14 and was still tip-toeing into this world, one day I broke my mother’s lipstick, and by then I had made some ladders in her tights. (I was caught a couple of times as a 5 or 6 year old – but not the same thing as when you’re a teen). She actually came to me one day and said ‘you know the broken lipstick?…. And the tights?”. Needless to say I almost had a heart attack, and didn’t know how to react. “What? Yes. No”, all flush. Then she said “I’d say you’re a stunner..”. I said ‘What?” Then she said gently “Do you want to keep something?” Then I relented and said “No! I was just messing around. I won’t do it again”. She replied “Alright, will we forget about it then?” I obviously agreed. But was left stunned for a while. I often regretted agreeing to forget it, and not letting her give me a few things, but maybe it was the best for the home situation in the long run.

My wife on the other hand, I don’t believe has ever suspected. Though once jokingly she asked if I wanted a makeover. Again, I did not know how to react!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?