This topic contains 38 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Susan Miller 3 days ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Susan Miller 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 26, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 57

I went to bed tonight wearing my long, white, satin nightgown.  I fell asleep and had a very realistic dream that my SO came to be wearing an identical satin nightgown in black.  As we lay together, feeling the satin gowns between us, it was so real that I actually thought she was next to me.

Camryn Occasionnel 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 133

So many wonderful dreams described here! I wish I could have just one! I don’t know what it says about me, but I either do not dream, or do not remember my dreams, which is about the same thing. I hope this doesn’t earn me any demerits at CDH.

So, being deprived of femme dreams, perhaps forever, I’ll have to satisfy myself with the delicious enjoyment of dressing while in the waking state.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffany Alexis 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 75

I’ve had a fair amount of dreams where somehow I was a girl. Usually wearing boy clothes but obviously a woman’s body. Sometimes awkward situations, sometimes mundane stuff. Not the worst dreams on earth, sure beats the one where that thing from the movie Alien was trying to kill me. Yes, I know I’m weird.

Tiffany

Craven Moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

Tap, Tap, Tap…

I’ve had several, but the most memorable was one where I was walking through the lobby of a large public building. Wide open space, marble floors and columns. I kept hearing the “tap, tap, tap” of stiletto high heels on stone echoing through the lobby. My attention captured, I was looking around to see where the sound was coming from.  “Tap, tap, tap” there were a number of people in the lobby but I couldn’t tell who was making that mesmerizing sound… And then I realize it’s me, em fem, wearing high heels, walking along.  A short dream, but sweet.

Rene 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 7, 2019
    Replies: 19

Over the course of the last ten years I have become almost exclusively dressed in my dreams. Sometimes it’s the subject of the dream but mostly I’m just Rene in my dreams. It’s really nice but can make waking up a little depressing.

Katieluvsit1 Smith 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 4, 2019
      Replies: 5

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Yes I have a few times. One that I’ll always will remember happened recently while ‘rediscovering’ Katie. I had put on a simple black cotton nightie to sleep in and had wonderful dreams</p>

Shirley Lovelace 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 17, 2019
    Replies: 20

I do dream often about being en femme.  Quite a bit like Imogen, or Patty…. usually the dream is centered around something else.  In the beginning of the dream I am not conscious of the fact that I am en femme; but eventually I realize I am wearing a dress or skirt and blouse, usually out in public or around the family, or friends, or at work…and anxiety comes to forefront and I must quickly find a place to change back into my boy clothes.  At this point I usually wake up.

Patty Pepper 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 24

My dreams are usually centered around realizing I’m in all dressed up in fancy lingerie & a dress but I’m either at a friend’s or family’s house & I need to change quick!

Always a fun time though…

Phillysis Sanderson 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 21, 2018
    Replies: 8

Many  times

Brandy B 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 21, 2019
    Replies: 26

Absolutely…I routinely have dreams where I am shopping for lingerie and dresses, or dressed up in public, in front of family, friends and strangers.

Tanya Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Replies: 95

Hi Roberta, I have, quite a few times. I’m usually wearing a short skirt and matching top, just going about my ordinary day dressed as me. Tanya.

Shirley Lacross 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 7, 2019
    Replies: 15

I’ve had dreams of being dressed all my life… like you, I would awake and realize that it was only a dream. That is until recently when I awoke and realized I was wearing my favorite long silky nightgown… mmm… that was a very special moment.

Shirley

Leah Rodgers 
    Registered On: April 14, 2019
    Replies: 1

Yes, often yet I’m still afraid to share this with anyone.

2 users thanked author for this post.
       Christie Deville 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 19, 2018
      Replies: 54

I know how you feel

have only been with someone as Christie once, but no others. Some do know I always wear panties, but have not been out.

Hugs

Christie

Imogen Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2019
    Replies: 116

On and off yes, but the dreams are more about other things, the clothing coincidental to the main theme.

Imogen X

Amelia walker 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2019

Until I came out I had dreams all my life where I was  furtively looking at women’s  lingerie in shops and then losing my nerve and walking out.

naomi cooper 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Replies: 50

yes quite often actually…….and i love it

Mary Summers 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 28, 2018
    Replies: 8

Yes, I’ve had dreams of being Mary. One of those dreams had my Xwife in it. She found out I was a CDer and not happy. It was quite awhile ago so I don’t remember the details any longer. I’m generally always happy to be en femme whether a dream or reality.

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 226

I’ve often had dreams when I am female.  usually though I am just me, and my gender never comes into it.

Oddly one of my earliest childhood dreams was being chased by coat hangers with clothes hanging from them, and I found that my feet wouldn’t move.   Just as the coat hangers caught me up, I would wake up.  I never found out why they were chasing me or what they would do to me once I was caught!

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 139

Interesting topic, as I have recently had experiences like this. I’ve only ever been out dressed as Amy three times, so far. I have always come home feeling so much at peace, and contented with myself and everything in general.

Back to dreams, I’ve woken up, but not quite, in that land in between wakefulness and true sleep, thinking that I was still Amy (which of course is true), but with my long brunette hair, and breasts.

Unsettling in a way.

Amy

Rochelle Mills 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 16, 2019
    Replies: 12

Now that I am dressing more, I think my dreamscape will naturally include more CD dreams.  But I had a rather interesting dream recently where I was sorting through some bric-a-brac and came across a clear glass historical replica bottle that was composed mostly of a combined female and male face–the left half of the face I interpreted to be Betsy Ross’ which blended into the right half of the face of George Washington…I’ve always been interested in American history, so the theme didn’t surprise me, but it was a wow moment that woke me up when I picked up the bottle…

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Replies: 258

I never dreamt that I was dressed en femme but not that long ago, I had a vivid dream in which I was naked, in a room with blonde Scandinavian people.  I looked down at myself and was shocked to see I was a hermaphrodite.  I won’t go into the graphic details of the rest of the dream but when I woke up, for a very brief moment I felt like I was still experiencing the sensations of the dream.  Then I realized I truly was awake.  I tried to go back to sleep, hoping I would project myself back into the dream but I tossed and turned fitfully the remainder of that night.  I got up that morning, feeling a bit melancholy that I could not continue the dream experience.   I can understand that this dream sounds weird to some of you but to me, it felt fascinating and wonderful what I experienced.  (Now I sound like Mr. Spock…LOL)

Becky Cox 
      Participant
      Replies: 13

Maybe you were abducted by… aliens?

Anne Preuss 
        Participant
        Replies: 258

Most illogical Ms. Cox.  🙂

Deanna Lund 
    Participant
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 87

Hi girls,

I like me but I love Deanna! Why the difference? Because i know my flaws but Deanna is perfect.

I used to have dreams about being naked at work. I wondered if the dream was an expression of something i wanted. Obviously dreaming a pleasant dream is that so, is dreaming you’re caught that or a fear coming out?

I have dreamt of being in public enfemme but the specifics elude me.

Luv
    D

Sami Dee 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2016
    Replies: 15

So many vivid dreams of being dressed.  I think the fun ones after I have been out shopping and dreaming about the dress or skirt/blouse I didn’t buy on that trip..  lol

I love those dreams as they seem to be the ones I can remember having.  most nights aren’t filled with dreams but when I do I am Sami Dee so I always wake with a smile.

Davinia Hart 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 14, 2018
    Replies: 43

Yes, twice quite recently. Once I was walking the streets in my nightdress. Odd certainly, but I do get weird dreams from time to time. The other was much better. I was at my old place of work, fully dressed in a black dress, stockings and heels, and complete with gold necklace and other jewellery. I walked along the office corridors and my forms had some nice bounce too. Woke up feeling really good that day. More similar dreams please.

Susan Miller 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 26, 2019

I occasionally have very intense dreams in which I am en femme.  It usually involves wearing a specific article of clothing.  Sometimes I don a rubber bathing cap and go swimming as a woman.  Other times I am wearing a blouse and skirt and am out in public.

I awake with a sense of fulfillment and pleasure.

Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Replies: 32

Yes, in all sorts of situations, from the everyday to the exotic. Occasionally very clear. All of this is strange because I do not usually dream or do not remember them. It’s nice.

Davina

David Breedlove 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 6, 2019
    Replies: 27

those times I have had that dream it was lovely, I woke in the a.m. thinking its time to go out public. I am not quite ready yet, downside.

Marianne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 309

Yes, i have had several dreams with myself in female clothes, and even being a woman since my teens. In my recent dreams I have been both married and pregnant/giving birth.

Marianne

3 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 11, 2018
      Replies: 457

I would be ever so happy with a dream like that!

Roxanne Lanyon

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 749

In the past year or so, I have had an increasing number of dreams of being dressed en femme or being a woman. It was a little perplexing at first but now I feel more comfortable with knowing that being Michelle in my dreams is just another way to express who I am.

Hugs,

Michelle

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 253

Lots of times, but like someone else said, mostly fear of or actually get caught dressed.

I cant really recall any where I was “all dressed up” and had a good time.

Caty

Nancy Gamms 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2017
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 106

mine recently involve getting caught,  paging dr frued.

Lauren Simpson 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 29, 2017
      Replies: 53

Dream of being caught, too. Help!

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 390

I dream that all the time.

Mikki Monroe 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 24, 2019
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 172

A couple nights ago……………I dreamt I was GINGER from Gilligans Island………IN a mid-thigh black velvet dress, with my little cleavage showing……and very bouncy dark-auburn hair to mid back……………six inch platforms with black ankle straps…..IN VEGAS……to some kind of convention…………….DETERMINED to find that similar creature, whom I just might want to KISS………………I had an idea that I would………………can’t remember how it finished…….the damn dogs started barking and the SO kicked me, and said–“GO SEE WHAT THAT’S ALL  ABOUT’………damn !!!

Mikki

3 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account