• This topic has 40 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies do you ever have dreams where you are dressed in female mode?.I have had several such dreams in my life.Most of them are quite delightful.When I was about five or six over 50 years ago I dreamt that I was a little girl called Barbera and was wearing a brown skirt.As I wanted to be a girl this was a lovely dream.I must have been very disappointed when I woke up though.Much more recently I dreamt that I had told all my former work colleagues that I was a crossdresser.They were all cool about it  and we all had a nigbt out together. I was dressed in a lovely outfit and felt wonderfully female and liberated but when I went to the ladies powder room I looked in the mirror to find my makeup was a mess. I woke up in shock after that one.

Anonymous

A couple nights ago……………I dreamt I was GINGER from Gilligans Island………IN a mid-thigh black velvet dress, with my little cleavage showing……and very bouncy dark-auburn hair to mid back……………six inch platforms with black ankle straps…..IN VEGAS……to some kind of convention…………….DETERMINED to find that similar creature, whom I just might want to KISS………………I had an idea that I would………………can’t remember how it finished…….the damn dogs started barking and the SO kicked me, and said–“GO SEE WHAT THAT’S ALL  ABOUT’………damn !!!

Mikki

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I dream that all the time.

mine recently involve getting caught,  paging dr frued.

Christy
        Lady

Dream of being caught, too. Help!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Lots of times, but like someone else said, mostly fear of or actually get caught dressed.

I cant really recall any where I was “all dressed up” and had a good time.

Caty

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

In the past year or so, I have had an increasing number of dreams of being dressed en femme or being a woman. It was a little perplexing at first but now I feel more comfortable with knowing that being Michelle in my dreams is just another way to express who I am.

Hugs,

Michelle

Marianne
      Ambassador

Yes, i have had several dreams with myself in female clothes, and even being a woman since my teens. In my recent dreams I have been both married and pregnant/giving birth.

Anonymous

those times I have had that dream it was lovely, I woke in the a.m. thinking its time to go out public. I am not quite ready yet, downside.

Yes, in all sorts of situations, from the everyday to the exotic. Occasionally very clear. All of this is strange because I do not usually dream or do not remember them. It’s nice.

Davina

Anonymous

I occasionally have very intense dreams in which I am en femme.  It usually involves wearing a specific article of clothing.  Sometimes I don a rubber bathing cap and go swimming as a woman.  Other times I am wearing a blouse and skirt and am out in public.

I awake with a sense of fulfillment and pleasure.

Yes, twice quite recently. Once I was walking the streets in my nightdress. Odd certainly, but I do get weird dreams from time to time. The other was much better. I was at my old place of work, fully dressed in a black dress, stockings and heels, and complete with gold necklace and other jewellery. I walked along the office corridors and my forms had some nice bounce too. Woke up feeling really good that day. More similar dreams please.

So many vivid dreams of being dressed.  I think the fun ones after I have been out shopping and dreaming about the dress or skirt/blouse I didn’t buy on that trip..  lol

I love those dreams as they seem to be the ones I can remember having.  most nights aren’t filled with dreams but when I do I am Sami Dee so I always wake with a smile.

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Hi girls,

I like me but I love Deanna! Why the difference? Because i know my flaws but Deanna is perfect.

I used to have dreams about being naked at work. I wondered if the dream was an expression of something i wanted. Obviously dreaming a pleasant dream is that so, is dreaming you’re caught that or a fear coming out?

I have dreamt of being in public enfemme but the specifics elude me.

Luv
      D

I never dreamt that I was dressed en femme but not that long ago, I had a vivid dream in which I was naked, in a room with blonde Scandinavian people.  I looked down at myself and was shocked to see I was a hermaphrodite.  I won’t go into the graphic details of the rest of the dream but when I woke up, for a very brief moment I felt like I was still experiencing the sensations of the dream.  Then I realized I truly was awake.  I tried to go back to sleep, hoping I would project myself back into the dream but I tossed and turned fitfully the remainder of that night.  I got up that morning, feeling a bit melancholy that I could not continue the dream experience.   I can understand that this dream sounds weird to some of you but to me, it felt fascinating and wonderful what I experienced.  (Now I sound like Mr. Spock…LOL)

Jane Doe
        Lady

Maybe you were abducted by… aliens?

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Now that I am dressing more, I think my dreamscape will naturally include more CD dreams.  But I had a rather interesting dream recently where I was sorting through some bric-a-brac and came across a clear glass historical replica bottle that was composed mostly of a combined female and male face–the left half of the face I interpreted to be Betsy Ross’ which blended into the right half of the face of George Washington…I’ve always been interested in American history, so the theme didn’t surprise me, but it was a wow moment that woke me up when I picked up the bottle…

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Interesting topic, as I have recently had experiences like this. I’ve only ever been out dressed as Amy three times, so far. I have always come home feeling so much at peace, and contented with myself and everything in general.

Back to dreams, I’ve woken up, but not quite, in that land in between wakefulness and true sleep, thinking that I was still Amy (which of course is true), but with my long brunette hair, and breasts.

Unsettling in a way.

Amy

Anonymous

I’ve often had dreams when I am female.  usually though I am just me, and my gender never comes into it.

Oddly one of my earliest childhood dreams was being chased by coat hangers with clothes hanging from them, and I found that my feet wouldn’t move.   Just as the coat hangers caught me up, I would wake up.  I never found out why they were chasing me or what they would do to me once I was caught!

Yes, I’ve had dreams of being Mary. One of those dreams had my Xwife in it. She found out I was a CDer and not happy. It was quite awhile ago so I don’t remember the details any longer. I’m generally always happy to be en femme whether a dream or reality.

yes quite often actually…….and i love it

Until I came out I had dreams all my life where I was  furtively looking at women’s  lingerie in shops and then losing my nerve and walking out.

Anonymous

On and off yes, but the dreams are more about other things, the clothing coincidental to the main theme.

Imogen X

Yes, often yet I’m still afraid to share this with anyone.

I know how you feel

have only been with someone as Christie once, but no others. Some do know I always wear panties, but have not been out.

Hugs

Christie

Shirley
      Duchess

I’ve had dreams of being dressed all my life… like you, I would awake and realize that it was only a dream. That is until recently when I awoke and realized I was wearing my favorite long silky nightgown… mmm… that was a very special moment.

Shirley

Anonymous

Hi Roberta, I have, quite a few times. I’m usually wearing a short skirt and matching top, just going about my ordinary day dressed as me. Tanya.

Anonymous

Absolutely…I routinely have dreams where I am shopping for lingerie and dresses, or dressed up in public, in front of family, friends and strangers.

Many  times

My dreams are usually centered around realizing I’m in all dressed up in fancy lingerie & a dress but I’m either at a friend’s or family’s house & I need to change quick!

Always a fun time though…

I do dream often about being en femme.  Quite a bit like Imogen, or Patty…. usually the dream is centered around something else.  In the beginning of the dream I am not conscious of the fact that I am en femme; but eventually I realize I am wearing a dress or skirt and blouse, usually out in public or around the family, or friends, or at work…and anxiety comes to forefront and I must quickly find a place to change back into my boy clothes.  At this point I usually wake up.

Rene
      Lady

Over the course of the last ten years I have become almost exclusively dressed in my dreams. Sometimes it’s the subject of the dream but mostly I’m just Rene in my dreams. It’s really nice but can make waking up a little depressing.

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Yes I have a few times. One that I’ll always will remember happened recently while ‘rediscovering’ Katie. I had put on a simple black cotton nightie to sleep in and had wonderful dreams</p>

Craven Moore
      Baroness - Annual

Tap, Tap, Tap…

I’ve had several, but the most memorable was one where I was walking through the lobby of a large public building. Wide open space, marble floors and columns. I kept hearing the “tap, tap, tap” of stiletto high heels on stone echoing through the lobby. My attention captured, I was looking around to see where the sound was coming from.  “Tap, tap, tap” there were a number of people in the lobby but I couldn’t tell who was making that mesmerizing sound… And then I realize it’s me, em fem, wearing high heels, walking along.  A short dream, but sweet.

So many wonderful dreams described here! I wish I could have just one! I don’t know what it says about me, but I either do not dream, or do not remember my dreams, which is about the same thing. I hope this doesn’t earn me any demerits at CDH.

So, being deprived of femme dreams, perhaps forever, I’ll have to satisfy myself with the delicious enjoyment of dressing while in the waking state.

Anonymous

I went to bed tonight wearing my long, white, satin nightgown.  I fell asleep and had a very realistic dream that my SO came to be wearing an identical satin nightgown in black.  As we lay together, feeling the satin gowns between us, it was so real that I actually thought she was next to me.

I am brand spanking new to CH and am timidly putting my toes in the water. Last night, for the first time in my recollection, I had a dream where I was dressed en femme. If this is a benefit of membership, I thank you from my bottom to my heart. I was pretty and sensual and of major appeal to the people around me, a seemingly sophisticated group of men and women. I was in elegant lingerie, heels, and full make-up, far more en femme than I have thus far ever allowed myself to be. I’ve had many sexual dreams in my life but none as sensual as this. Thank you!

I have quite of lot of dreams where I’m en femme over the years, mostly they are about shopping for clothes 🙂

other times it has been things like – out for a walk, sitting at a dressing table putting on makeup ..

Anonymous

Yes, fairly frequently.

The earliest I can remember was when I was 5 or 6, after I saw a girl about my own age in a pink and white striped, skirted swimsuit. I don’t know how long it lasted, but I had regular dreams of the two of us simply playing on the beach, both wearing the same swimsuit.

That dream returned frequently until I was 11, and staying with my paternal grandparents in the hot summer of 1976.

There were some old books there, and I hadn’t taken any of my own to read. Being a voracious reader, I tried many, but found them too baby.

Then I hit on the Milly Molly Mandy books, initially with a  bit of disdain, but, liking the picture of the little girl in the short, pink striped dress, I was quickly hooked on the tales of a time recently passed, when young children could run errands for their mothers freely, with no threats, just friends in every street and shop.

I quickly fell in love with Little Friend Susan, and wished I was Milly Molly Mandy and had a friend like that. I imagined wearing the short pink striped dress and both playing and running errands with my Little Friend Susan.

The breath-taker came in the story when Milly Molly Mandy bought a new dress.

I lived that story in my imagination, and dreamt happily about it for weeks.

It had a slightly unfortunate side-effect.

On the last night, my grandmother presented my sister with a knee-length white waist slip.

The sight of it was overwhelming. The beautiful silky material looked so unbelievably cool and inviting in such hot conditions (26C at night, if I recall correctly), and the lacy edges looked like something that Molly Mandy might wear – I HAD to wear it.

So I waited until I was sure that my sister was asleep (we shared a bedroom, but had separate beds!).

I had taken careful note of the drawer it had been placed in, so crept out of bed, removed my pyjamas for maximum effect (there was no way I would wear my own or especially my sister’s underwear beneath it – to wear underwear that my sister had worn seemed repugnant. The slip had not yet been worn, hence the urgency!), and stole towards the drawer.

I carefully opened it slightly, not making a sound, listening to my sisters steady breathing.

Reaching inside with my fingertips in the gloom, I quickly felt the sensuous, cool material kissing my fingers.

With quickening breath, I slowly withdrew the lovely garment, being careful not to make it rustle.

With it now in my hands, the sensational feeling as it lightly brushed my arm made me wonder what it would feel like on my chest. It was like electricity, supercharging me – I couldn’t stop now, so stepped in and slowly stroked the material up my legs until it was finally around my waist.

It was better than I could possibly imagine. I gave an experimental swish of my hips. Wow! So cool and alive!

Then came a voice out of the gloom, shattering my moment like a crystal decanter on a stone floor.

“Are you wearing my petticoat?”

“No”, I angrily lied, and, fighting back the deep sobs, removed it as I jumped back into bed, leaving on the floor for morning, and pulled the sheets over my head, pretending to be fast asleep, ignoring any other words that assaulted the air.

I don’t think I’ve properly spoken to my sister since.

Ah…

I seem to have side tracked myself whilst recalling that night.

Fortunately, the bad part of that time never invades my dreams, but my favourite femme dreams ever were those.

So incredibly innocent and lovely. I still have a deep joy when I visit a relatively untouched village in Devon or Dorset – or anywhere. One that has the feeling of an imaginary simple time, long ago, when complicated things happened to complicated people, and simple things brought great joy.

Especially a new dress, and a friend.

Yes.

That’s my dream!

Anonymous

I have dreams I’m out in public while only wearing panties and a bra. Doing things like bowling with friends. I’m quite nervous but for some reason in my dream no one notices I’m only on panties and a bra.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?