This topic contains 38 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 2 months ago.
- April 12, 2019 at 1:58 am #167743
Roberta ThomasParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 275Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
Ladies do you ever have dreams where you are dressed in female mode?.I have had several such dreams in my life.Most of them are quite delightful.When I was about five or six over 50 years ago I dreamt that I was a little girl called Barbera and was wearing a brown skirt.As I wanted to be a girl this was a lovely dream.I must have been very disappointed when I woke up though.Much more recently I dreamt that I had told all my former work colleagues that I was a crossdresser.They were all cool about it and we all had a nigbt out together. I was dressed in a lovely outfit and felt wonderfully female and liberated but when I went to the ladies powder room I looked in the mirror to find my makeup was a mess. I woke up in shock after that one.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 17, 2019 at 9:59 pm #169331AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 88Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
I went to bed tonight wearing my long, white, satin nightgown. I fell asleep and had a very realistic dream that my SO came to be wearing an identical satin nightgown in black. As we lay together, feeling the satin gowns between us, it was so real that I actually thought she was next to me.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 15, 2019 at 9:27 pm #168818Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 209Has thanked: 241 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
So many wonderful dreams described here! I wish I could have just one! I don’t know what it says about me, but I either do not dream, or do not remember my dreams, which is about the same thing. I hope this doesn’t earn me any demerits at CDH.
So, being deprived of femme dreams, perhaps forever, I’ll have to satisfy myself with the delicious enjoyment of dressing while in the waking state.
- April 15, 2019 at 8:07 pm #168813Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 453Has thanked: 675 timesBeen thanked: 672 times
I’ve had a fair amount of dreams where somehow I was a girl. Usually wearing boy clothes but obviously a woman’s body. Sometimes awkward situations, sometimes mundane stuff. Not the worst dreams on earth, sure beats the one where that thing from the movie Alien was trying to kill me. Yes, I know I’m weird.
- April 15, 2019 at 6:09 pm #168791Craven MooreParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Tap, Tap, Tap…
I’ve had several, but the most memorable was one where I was walking through the lobby of a large public building. Wide open space, marble floors and columns. I kept hearing the “tap, tap, tap” of stiletto high heels on stone echoing through the lobby. My attention captured, I was looking around to see where the sound was coming from. “Tap, tap, tap” there were a number of people in the lobby but I couldn’t tell who was making that mesmerizing sound… And then I realize it’s me, em fem, wearing high heels, walking along. A short dream, but sweet.
- April 15, 2019 at 12:07 pm #168722ReneParticipantRegistered On: March 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
Over the course of the last ten years I have become almost exclusively dressed in my dreams. Sometimes it’s the subject of the dream but mostly I’m just Rene in my dreams. It’s really nice but can make waking up a little depressing.
- April 15, 2019 at 12:53 pm #168732Katieluvsit1 SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 4, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
<p style=”text-align: right;”>Yes I have a few times. One that I’ll always will remember happened recently while ‘rediscovering’ Katie. I had put on a simple black cotton nightie to sleep in and had wonderful dreams</p>
- April 15, 2019 at 12:05 pm #168720Shirley LovelaceParticipantRegistered On: March 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
I do dream often about being en femme. Quite a bit like Imogen, or Patty…. usually the dream is centered around something else. In the beginning of the dream I am not conscious of the fact that I am en femme; but eventually I realize I am wearing a dress or skirt and blouse, usually out in public or around the family, or friends, or at work…and anxiety comes to forefront and I must quickly find a place to change back into my boy clothes. At this point I usually wake up.
- April 15, 2019 at 11:26 am #168715Patty PepperParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 27Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
My dreams are usually centered around realizing I’m in all dressed up in fancy lingerie & a dress but I’m either at a friend’s or family’s house & I need to change quick!
Always a fun time though…
- April 15, 2019 at 11:01 am #168708
- April 15, 2019 at 8:05 am #168670Brandy BParticipantRegistered On: February 21, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 41Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
Absolutely…I routinely have dreams where I am shopping for lingerie and dresses, or dressed up in public, in front of family, friends and strangers.
- April 15, 2019 at 4:26 am #168610Tanya DaleParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 127Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
Hi Roberta, I have, quite a few times. I’m usually wearing a short skirt and matching top, just going about my ordinary day dressed as me. Tanya.
- April 14, 2019 at 2:44 pm #168467Shirley LacrossParticipantRegistered On: March 7, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I’ve had dreams of being dressed all my life… like you, I would awake and realize that it was only a dream. That is until recently when I awoke and realized I was wearing my favorite long silky nightgown… mmm… that was a very special moment.
- April 14, 2019 at 2:15 pm #168459Leah RodgersRegistered On: April 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
- April 15, 2019 at 12:30 pm #168724Christie DevilleParticipantRegistered On: August 19, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
I know how you feel
have only been with someone as Christie once, but no others. Some do know I always wear panties, but have not been out.
- April 14, 2019 at 2:01 pm #168453Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 136Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
On and off yes, but the dreams are more about other things, the clothing coincidental to the main theme.
- April 14, 2019 at 10:59 am #168407Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 107Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
Until I came out I had dreams all my life where I was furtively looking at women’s lingerie in shops and then losing my nerve and walking out.
- April 14, 2019 at 10:56 am #168406
- April 14, 2019 at 10:16 am #168401Mary SummersParticipantRegistered On: October 28, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Yes, I’ve had dreams of being Mary. One of those dreams had my Xwife in it. She found out I was a CDer and not happy. It was quite awhile ago so I don’t remember the details any longer. I’m generally always happy to be en femme whether a dream or reality.
- April 14, 2019 at 9:14 am #168377Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 245Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
I’ve often had dreams when I am female. usually though I am just me, and my gender never comes into it.
Oddly one of my earliest childhood dreams was being chased by coat hangers with clothes hanging from them, and I found that my feet wouldn’t move. Just as the coat hangers caught me up, I would wake up. I never found out why they were chasing me or what they would do to me once I was caught!
- April 14, 2019 at 7:36 am #168358Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 238Has thanked: 415 timesBeen thanked: 262 times
Interesting topic, as I have recently had experiences like this. I’ve only ever been out dressed as Amy three times, so far. I have always come home feeling so much at peace, and contented with myself and everything in general.
Back to dreams, I’ve woken up, but not quite, in that land in between wakefulness and true sleep, thinking that I was still Amy (which of course is true), but with my long brunette hair, and breasts.
Unsettling in a way.
- April 14, 2019 at 7:30 am #168353Rochelle MillsParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Now that I am dressing more, I think my dreamscape will naturally include more CD dreams. But I had a rather interesting dream recently where I was sorting through some bric-a-brac and came across a clear glass historical replica bottle that was composed mostly of a combined female and male face–the left half of the face I interpreted to be Betsy Ross’ which blended into the right half of the face of George Washington…I’ve always been interested in American history, so the theme didn’t surprise me, but it was a wow moment that woke me up when I picked up the bottle…
- April 14, 2019 at 6:10 am #168337Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 331Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
I never dreamt that I was dressed en femme but not that long ago, I had a vivid dream in which I was naked, in a room with blonde Scandinavian people. I looked down at myself and was shocked to see I was a hermaphrodite. I won’t go into the graphic details of the rest of the dream but when I woke up, for a very brief moment I felt like I was still experiencing the sensations of the dream. Then I realized I truly was awake. I tried to go back to sleep, hoping I would project myself back into the dream but I tossed and turned fitfully the remainder of that night. I got up that morning, feeling a bit melancholy that I could not continue the dream experience. I can understand that this dream sounds weird to some of you but to me, it felt fascinating and wonderful what I experienced. (Now I sound like Mr. Spock…LOL)
- April 14, 2019 at 7:31 am #168354Becky CoxParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
Maybe you were abducted by… aliens?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 14, 2019 at 5:45 am #168331Deanna LundParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 35Replies: 137Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
I like me but I love Deanna! Why the difference? Because i know my flaws but Deanna is perfect.
I used to have dreams about being naked at work. I wondered if the dream was an expression of something i wanted. Obviously dreaming a pleasant dream is that so, is dreaming you’re caught that or a fear coming out?
I have dreamt of being in public enfemme but the specifics elude me.
- April 14, 2019 at 5:17 am #168320Sami DeeParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
So many vivid dreams of being dressed. I think the fun ones after I have been out shopping and dreaming about the dress or skirt/blouse I didn’t buy on that trip.. lol
I love those dreams as they seem to be the ones I can remember having. most nights aren’t filled with dreams but when I do I am Sami Dee so I always wake with a smile.
- April 14, 2019 at 3:07 am #168292Davinia HartParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 64Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Yes, twice quite recently. Once I was walking the streets in my nightdress. Odd certainly, but I do get weird dreams from time to time. The other was much better. I was at my old place of work, fully dressed in a black dress, stockings and heels, and complete with gold necklace and other jewellery. I walked along the office corridors and my forms had some nice bounce too. Woke up feeling really good that day. More similar dreams please.
- April 14, 2019 at 1:27 am #168278AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 88Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
I occasionally have very intense dreams in which I am en femme. It usually involves wearing a specific article of clothing. Sometimes I don a rubber bathing cap and go swimming as a woman. Other times I am wearing a blouse and skirt and am out in public.
I awake with a sense of fulfillment and pleasure.
- April 13, 2019 at 10:52 pm #168263Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 76Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
Yes, in all sorts of situations, from the everyday to the exotic. Occasionally very clear. All of this is strange because I do not usually dream or do not remember them. It’s nice.
- April 13, 2019 at 10:19 pm #168258AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
those times I have had that dream it was lovely, I woke in the a.m. thinking its time to go out public. I am not quite ready yet, downside.
- April 13, 2019 at 9:14 pm #168253MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 358Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 307 times
- April 14, 2019 at 1:16 am #168276
- April 13, 2019 at 8:29 pm #168252Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 39Replies: 868Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 684 times
In the past year or so, I have had an increasing number of dreams of being dressed en femme or being a woman. It was a little perplexing at first but now I feel more comfortable with knowing that being Michelle in my dreams is just another way to express who I am.
- April 13, 2019 at 8:22 pm #168250Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 33Replies: 300Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Lots of times, but like someone else said, mostly fear of or actually get caught dressed.
I cant really recall any where I was “all dressed up” and had a good time.
- April 13, 2019 at 8:06 pm #168248Nancy GammsParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 125Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
- April 12, 2019 at 3:47 am #167760
- April 12, 2019 at 3:21 am #167756AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
A couple nights ago……………I dreamt I was GINGER from Gilligans Island………IN a mid-thigh black velvet dress, with my little cleavage showing……and very bouncy dark-auburn hair to mid back……………six inch platforms with black ankle straps…..IN VEGAS……to some kind of convention…………….DETERMINED to find that similar creature, whom I just might want to KISS………………I had an idea that I would………………can’t remember how it finished…….the damn dogs started barking and the SO kicked me, and said–“GO SEE WHAT THAT’S ALL ABOUT’………damn !!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.