Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nikki
      Lady

I have never been completely en femme.  I am usually a man in women’s clothes on the occasions that I go out dressed.  Sometimes while in (mostly) drab I like to flash just a bit of femme.  For example, if I go to a massage I will wear very lacy panties that can usually be seen when the masseuse changes my position.  Or if I go nude, I will put them in my pants pocket with just a bit hanging out “by accident.”  I like to wear women’s socks, something lacy or colorful and make sure they are visible beneath my jeans. It’s exciting and I like seeing if people notice.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I almost always have French tips for my pedicure, and I wear flip flops year round.</p>

Anonymous

I have flashed my red painted toe nails on a few occasions through open toe flats.

Anonymous

I wear pretty panties every day. The doctors at the VA are the ones that usually see them  They are always professional and never say anything  I did have one nurse compliment me on my panties and ask where I got them  Zero judgment  Just genuine curiosity about where I got them

Becka
      Lady

I think I do.

Today in hybrid mode, it is pretty obvious I’m wearing tights (or some sort of hose) and certainly womans shoes.

I love to be a tease, show off!

🙂

Janine
      Lady

On my way home from shopping I was forced to take a toll road because of a multi car accident on the way I usually travel
      I was wearing a very short skirt and when I am sitting it raises up almost to the top of my legs
      As I approached a toll booth I realized that I didn’t have any change for the auto pay lane and I had to go into a toll booth so that I could pay for the toll.
      As I approached the toll booth I rolled my window down to hand the toll taker a twenty dollar bill for a dollar and twenty five cent toll and he was going to have to give me my change.
      As I handed him the money I looked down and I could see my panties were show?ing and if I could see them I knew that he would be able to see them to.
      It was obvious that he was checking me out as he hardly looked at me as he counted my change because he was looking at my crotch instead of my face
      Embarrassed as I was I laughed about it later wondering what he must have thought I was doing wearing a skirt that short

Steffy
      Lady

One of my favorite things to do is to wear my dark navy blue bra (doesn’t really have any cups) under a white or light colored shirt.

The dark blue outline of the bra barely shows through the light colored shirt, thus exposing that I am wearing a bra.

Love seeing these other ideas.

Steffy

Not on purpose, but it does happen.  Bending over my panties can be seen sticking out of my pants, I started wearing clear nail polish all the time now but no one has notice or at least said any thing about it.  Sometimes I will have stockings on under my drab, but don’t wear socks so they can been seen when my pants leg comes up a bit.

Jennifer

Anonymous

I have a dimond ring that I wear with a plain wedding ring. Most of the time I go out with it on purpose, I’m getting where I have gotten so comfortable with it most of the time I forget I have it on.

I like to wear some boots often that are women’s with a 2″ heel that clicks as I walk. I like to push the envelope often to see what I get noticed on. Today I have my bra on which cups are pushing my shirt out a bit and boots with some a bling on the back. Just love all the options

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I don’t hesitate to go to the doctor if need be even if I’m wearing undies and have my toes painted.

Hi Nikki. Somewhere along the line, I am always underdressed in some way shape or form. I wear knickers to work, even tights. I wouldn’t feel right if I didnt. Recently I painted my toenails and they are still red even now! and thats since Christmas! I havn’t the heart to take the varnish off lol. I have never been out dressed fully femme, but there is time…..

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Not on purpose until this last week where I actually went in public dressed. I stopped several times in New York and Massachusetts and through the toll booths  wearing a lace teddy over a salmon colored bra under my sweatshirt which I had partly unzipped or totally so. But I had woman’s pants on and ladies boots too. There’s been other times I had panties or a bra on or sexy lingerie on underneath that I was always careful to not show. But it may have anyway. I’m gaining confidence slowly and am less worried about being seen

My long fingernails and earrings which i wear all the time probably gives me away.

I’m not as daring as most. Occasionally, (like today) I’ll wear stockings with my pants. So, while seated, the stockings are clearly visible (but to my knowledge, nobody has ever noticed). That’s it — except occasionally failing to completely remove my makeup. Been caught a couple of times with mascara and eyeliner remnants.

Anonymous

I do it all the time, not by anything I wear,but how I move, stand or sit. The other day leaving the gym a lady stopped her car to let me go in front of her, so I pranced in front of her with a lady like trot. I also strike lady like poses while checking out items at the grocery store.

I was in drab when I was at a mall and was walking through a department store, I came across a lovely blue dress. While I was looking at it a SA asked if she could help me. I asked if it was possible for me to try on the dress. The store was not very busy. She was more than willing to accommodate me. She walked me over to the dressing room and told me to ask if I needed any help. I asked if she could zip me up. She complimented me on how lovely my red panties looked. This made my day! I also ended up buying the dress.

Anonymous

One sure way to assure I buy something is t help me. A complement on my panties will bring me back everytime. Love helpful SA. I really think they enjoy a polite crossdresser.

I went trough a stage where I was tired of hiding my trans status.  It was part of how I dealt with being trans.  I would go to first second hand shop and then later to major department stores dressed in drab (under dressed) and ask to try on what ever took my fancy.  I was tired of buying something cute and getting it home to find out I couldn’t squeeze into it or that it was so baggy I looking like a kid trying on his mother’s clothes.

The first time I did something like that I have to say the devil made me do it.  I was vacationing in Billings Montana where I have friends.  I had to go to the local mall and it was back  in the days went Montgomery Ward stores were still around.  Their store was open to the mall and I spotted the plus size dress section and stopped into browse the offerings.  I was fully in drab, not even underdressed.

While I was looking, a salesclerk asked if she could help me.  I told her I was just looking.  She left me alone and I began to ruminate on her reaction if I had asked to try on a dress.   The more I thought about it, the more it intrigued me.

In the end, I decided to tweak her a little.  In my mind I deemed Billings to be a small town and the residents not to be very enlightened.  So I was sure she’d turn me down and quite probably be disgusted, but I wanted to do it anyway.

I went to her and asked if there was anyway I could try on a dress.  She showed herself to be sophisticated and without blinking an eye she helped me pick out a dress and ushered me to the women’s fitting room.  She treated me like she would have any other shopper, checking to see if it was the right size, if I needed any help etc.  I regretted not being under dressed.  That was the impetus that got me wearing panties daily.

One of the last times, I was on my way home from work, dressed in my uniform, definitely drab, and stopped by Sears because I needed a roll around toolbox.  On the way to that department I happened to walk by the women’s wear and saw a dress that called my name.  I went to look at it and just had to try it on.  I took it to the checkout counter and asked the attendant if there was someplace I could try it on.  She wave toward the women’s fitting room behind her and said, “The fitting rooms are over there.”

There were many time in between those two times.  These days I just go out dressed and do my shopping.  I’ve never had an incident and have always been treated as I expect any woman would be.

Anonymous

I think my sis may have noticed my Lycra panty girdle waistband when I leaned forward! Has hearts on the waistband…..

Jen Kelly
      Lady

I used to love wearing a bra under a loose fitting sweatshirt.  Walk around unsure if noticeable.   PLus have to ocassionally pull up starps if they fall.

Anonymous

Dont we all accidentally flash?  Lol

Day wear for me is either trousers or jeans – and I always wear a thong. I make no attempt to hitch the jeans up when I’m at the supermarket, so when I squat down to pick something from the bottom shelf, I know that the thong is visible to anybody who happens to be looking.

If you look yourself (when out shopping) you’d be surprised at how many men are ‘under-dressed’

Anonymous

Prior to my initial mostly full body laser hair removal treatment, I had a long discussion with the technician so that she would know that I was serious about undergoing the treatments. Then, for my first treatment, I had to get undressed and put my clothes on a chair in the treatment room while the technician was elsewhere in the building getting the machinery ready. I placed my very pretty and feminine panties on top of my clothes as a way to further ease the technician’s mind that I was legitimate in obtaining the treatment. I saw her notice and admire them, and since then have always worn and placed my prettiest and fanciest panties fully visible in the treatment room for all subsequent treatments. The technician has never said anything outwardly, but I know that she has admired many of them!

Andrea F
      Lady
      • I twice recently went into town dressed up beneath hoodie and jeans with bra, hold ups and a strappy cami top. I had painted my toe nails and left hand and even wore a subtle amount of lipstick and foundation. As I got more confident I tried on some heels in a shop checking myself out in the mirror as other shoppers walked by. I bought the heels and as I went to get back in the car decided to wear the shoes and undo the hoodie exposing my top beneath. It was exhilarating but then had to walk all around the car park to find a pay machine right in front of the staff there. I got a bit of a smirk but felt so good and comfortable in the clothes that I did the same again a few days later, and driving home fully on show. I’m just working up to my next little jaunt, 👠❤️

I always wear panties and thigh high tights everywhere. I got caught by a freind at work who said nice socks but he really didn’t know. They were green and white stripes.

The only time I kind of flashed on purpose was I had been dating a woman that things were heating up.  after dinner and a few drinks we went back to her house.  I knew I was about to get lucky but then it dawned on me that my toenails were BRIGHT orange.  When we started disrobing I just thought in for a penny in for a pound.   she either didnt see them (impossible as they almost glowed in the dark) or she never mentioned it.

Anonymous

I do love displaying a non-accidental flash of femininity.  I travel often and wear panties under my guy clothes when flying.  I can tell you that many times when sitting in the plane and reaching down to get my travel back under the seat in front of my the lacy or silky waistband of my panties will be visible above my pant line.

Anonymous

I usually wear heels of some sort when I go out to restaurants.  When it is raining, I always wear my high heeled boots, other times, my 4″ leather pumps.  I get a few looks and the occasional compliment.  I often wear panties underneath drab trousers but they usually aren’t visible.  Even when swimming in drab, I wear a woman’s rubber bathing cap.

Anonymous

I’ve gone shopping in men’s clothing. And have had sales associates help me pick out dresses. Have had help zipping up. One woman complimented my thong, bra and smooth girly legs! Never felt more alive. I’ve tried on dresses where it was obvious what cute panties I had on underneath. Everyone was so helpful.

I’ve received a massage when going in Male mode. I left on a bright yellow thong from Victoria’s Secret. She didn’t say anything until I asked.. she didn’t mind, but it was definitely a first for her!

I always wear panties and have started wearing thigh highs a lot. However I’ve never actually flashed them but they feel so good that I can’t help but have a femme feeling to my walk that I’ve always kinda covered. There’s a very cute gg that I would love her to see my nylons or panties or painted toe nails. Admittedly I have a crush but I don’t think it’s mutual. I would like her to discover my secret and be able to hang out with her dressed even if it’s just as friends. If I thought she was interested I’d try to flash her my toes lol

Anonymous

One of my favorite things to do (if I HAVE to be in drab)…is wear some of my cute jewelry…rings, watch, bracelets…and just enough makeup so that it’s visible…(mascara, eyeliner and lipstick)…I get noticed – but so far, nothing negative!

Hugs!

Shawna

A couple weeks ago, I wore my pink sneakers out just to see if anyone noticed. The only person who said anything was the Walmart receipt checker lady. If anyone else saw, they didn’t say anything.

She noticed that but didn’t know what was going on. She thought it was some kind of joke.

Anonymous

I do it all the time. I love wearing womans panties. So depending on where I am I will reach for something or bend over to pick something up just to make sure my panties are showing. This morning I wore panties with a thick band they were black pink white stripped band with velvet panty material. I wore my sweat pants and tee shirt. I was in starbucks and as I reached for my coffee my panty line was showing there was a gay couple behind me and I could hear one of them say hes wearing womans panties. I looked at him and smiled and left smiling ear to ear

Since i am still pretty much in the closet I am limited to little things like wearing panties 24/7.  This morning i had a doctor appointment for some stomach problems i  have had.  i knew a rectal exam was likely but I still wore a very pretty blue pair with pink flamingos (i live in Florida) and.a wide black lace band.  The only comment the nurse practitioner examining me made was,”Oh, those are really cute.  Where did you get them?”

Anonymous

I have never done this before and I’m wondering why after reading all the comments. Always worried too much about what people would say but all the comments seem so positive. I will definitely be doing this tomorrow when I go shopping!! Thank you so much girls.

Shoot three or four days a week i work out at the local YMCA and change in the men’s dresser room since that’s how i present.  However i am in panties 24/7 granted they are just plain everyday cotton they are still not male.  No one pays any attention.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?