Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When I was 11, I saw the girls starting to wear bras, and I was curious to wear one. So, I tried on my sister’s bra and liked it. I wore the bra a few times, and a couple of years ago I started to buy my own bras. I like to feel the bra on my body.

Everyone here at some point and for some reason already wore a bra. And many liked it.

Do you think every man should wear a bra, at least once?

Anonymous

I think they should. Maybe they would see what they are missing. LOL

Marie Claire….your name from the song by Peter Starstadt by any chance???? If you don’t know it….it is a beautiful song….check it our on you tube.

Now to your question.  I think that you will find that almost all married couples in the first few days will try cross-dressing. Whether it continues or not is unknown. Personally, I think the very first crossdressers were children. Anyhow, I love bras………any kind that is not plain white or black. These garments and panties can be very erotic and beautiful. As shame they are not worn outside the clothes. Another garment I tried and just love is a pretty corset which can be worn over the clothes and look very nice….but does draw attention.

Hope this helps your survey.   Lady Veronica

I totally agree! Ever man should wear a bra at least once! X

i totally agree every man needs to try at least once I love bra’s my Fav is a well made Body suit

Anonymous

I agree also I wear one whenever possible and I love it and I love going to women’s clothing store to get the best fitting one.

Anonymous

Nothing wrong with wearing a bra but it is suppose to be to help support female breasts, so why would you want to wear something that you dont need to wear. They are hot and uncomfortable for us girls to wear. I like to go bra less as much as I can get away with it.

Still can’t wear my bras 24/7/365  (except during sleeping hours) for family and church reasons, but I have been wearing them as much as possible for the past 6 years and have gotten to the point where I almost feel undressed when not wearing one.

I have B sized boobs. They hurt when I run and a bra helps a lot. But working out as a male I have to grin and bear it.So yeah some of us need one.

Stef Smith
      Duchess

i like the feel and look of wearing a bra

especially if the panties match

so yes to the q

I just recently started buying and wearing bras. I love the feel of a nice bra, and as I grow older I am finding my little B cups need to be encased in something moderately supportive and fashionable. If I can find satin I always prefer that. Makes my nipples erect.

I just joined but how could you wear a bra once I tried one and was hooked

I have noticed that AFL footballers wear a tight bra-like top under thier gurnseys…..just sayin….

I wear a bra as often as I can. I started wearing one for a non-crossdresser reason. I had just lost my wife to cancer and found myself wearing her blouses, leggings and bras, really to keep myself wrapped up in her and keep her close. In truth, I have been a closet crossdresser for a long time but now have bought my own bras, better sized for me. It’s interesting to note that I am coming across the same little things that my wife complained about, underwires digging in and sweating under my boobs, well breast forms really. Yes, sometimes they can be uncomfortable so off it comes. I’ve learnt how to get it off through my sleeves too, just like my dear wife did. Yes, we should try it at least once.

Lea
      Lady

Absolutely! I think it gives guys a different perspective, one that might get them to actually have more respect and compassion for women (and girls like us).

Guys might also like the compression that keeps their chest muscles in place as they run or workout. I wrote a post a long time ago about sports bras and men.

Yes, but much more than once. It does create a feeling of empathy for what our wives, sisters, mothers and girlfriends have to endure on a daily basis with poor fit, scratchy hooks and closures, lousy fabric, etc. But if you can find that perfect bra, OMG, it’s such a  heavenly feeling, physically and emotionally. I wear my bras every chance I can get.   Melissa.

[quote quote=65797]Guys might also like the compression that keeps their chest muscles in place as they run or workout. I wrote a post a long time ago about sports bras and men. [/quote]

The compression is calming for me, especially when I wear my late wifes bras.

Oh yes definitely.

I certainly enjoy wearing mine.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?