Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have jumped into the deep end with my crossdressing. I have packed up most of my drab in my closet and filled it with women’s clothes. I even had to buy a clothes rack for all my dresses.
      The weather has completely sucked my public dressing dry. However, I have been dressing completely femme from the neck down every day and wearing my heels around the house. My wife seems to be fine with it. The only off comments have been about how short some of my dresses and skirts are. Luckily, each time, I already had a pair of shorts on underneath to show her. When I have had to leave the house, I have just thrown on a pair of fleece pants or skinnier jeans and tucked my skirt under the bottom of my winter coat. It’s so bulky that I have been keeping my forms on when I go out too.

I have 27 pairs of shoes now. I was lucky enough to find some d’Orsay style stiletto pumps that fit me perfectly early on. They are too expensive but I have been grabbing them on clearance. Boots have been an issue because at a size 12, the calf diameter has been huge. Fortunately, Pleaser makes them nice and snug and I got a pair that I can lace up even tighter. They can be pricey so I only have that one pair at this point. I can effortlessly walk in 4 1/4 inch stilettos now. 5 inch stilettos (no platform) are not a problem for me anymore but I am not quite to the point that I can wear them publicly without issue.

Even though I am 48, I have not been able to resist the mini skirts and dresses. They are, by far, my go to style. I do have some full length dresses and longer skirts but I just adore the minis. I have been trying to get mostly flared and A-line skirts and dresses because I only have four gaffs and I don’t necessarily need a gaff with the flared and A-line skirts. I have relied less on shapewear but still need it for a few bodycon dresses. Ruched bodycon and thick materials hide the edges of the shapewear well. I might have to invest in some shapewear with butt and thigh pads with the weight dropping. But I’ll hold off until spring when the weather permits more public dressing.

I could go on with more details about how things have been but I realize I have rambled quite a bit already.

Pretty fab indeed! 27 pair of shoes – I’m so jealous! Would love to have that kind of diversity in shoe choices, but I have to fit in the same closet that my girl stash is in :).

Marcellette

LOL. Luckily, I have a decent sized walk in closet. Plus, I have been packing up all my drab and making more room. The shoe boxes are taking up a good chunk of space but I still have some more space making I can do. I just can’t get any more for a long while so I don’t make my wife jealous.

Oh, and it’s nice to meet you! Welcome.

The (fem) force is strong in you.

So intoxicating when it takes hold isn’t it. The elixir of life.

❤️Bianca

LOL. Thanks, Bianca. Yes, it’s extremely intoxicating. Once I started fully dressing around my family and things went well, I have been loving it. I am definitely the most feminine dresser in the house even with a wife and two daughters.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Mika, sounds like the pink blizzard has over taken your space!!! Enjoy
      Sandy

OMG, Sandy, it has been so incredible. Being able to dress every day has me more connected to myself than I have ever been in my life. I have no regrets but I wish I had done this a long time ago.

Katey Doe
      Lady

What an amazing post. You’re not rambling at all, I enjoyed every word. I wish I had your wardrobe it sounds fantastic. I have enough trouble walking in my sneakers never mind 5 inch heels. Thank you for posting this I really enjoyed it. Hugs – Katey

Thank you so much for your kind words, Katey. I have almost exclusively done all my clothes shopping at shein.com because the prices can be incredibly low. My best advice is to get clothes that are on sale. The lowest price things can be lower quality (although I have quite a few “cheap” items that I am incredibly happy with) but the $20 range for dresses gets really good things. They always have some good sales going on and you can get those items for 50 or 60% off. Sunday is always free shipping day with no minimum and you can always get at least 15% off with codes by getting the app and using the code “apponly “ but there are always other coupons to be had too.

And it’s very nice to meet you. Welcome!

Katey Doe
          Lady

Nice to meet you Mika. I’m gonna give that site a look at. Thank you for suggestion, have a great day. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Wow, what a very lucky girl. That’s a mighty fine collection of outfits, I hope the weather cluears up for you soon so you can ‘strut your funky stuff’ again

Didi💋

Thanks, Didi. Yeah, getting out dressed was such a thrill. It’s been nice just dressing at home and not having to worry about makeup. I’m itching for the warmer weather though.

And it’s nice to meet you!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?