Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Keystone is coming up in Harrisburg, PA, USA starting Wednesday, March 20-Saturday March 24, 2019. We will have an article soon to tell folks more about it (and will post a link to that article in the replies below once its available)! Have you ever wanted a chance to “be yourself” for more than just a few hours? Curious about what goes on at conferences? Interested in meeting other folks from Crossdresser Heaven who might be going? There will be six of our Ambassador team there (including me) and many others are planning on attending or thinking about it! You can see their website at http://www.keystone-conference.org/ to get details on cost/lodging options , etc., and I wrote an article after last year’s event about my experience that you can read either in the main articles page or by clicking articles under my cover photo on my profile page! After voting please leave a comment below on whether you re going or interested in more info. That way folks who are going can PM each other and share info and even maybe make plans to meet up one night at the conference! This is your chance to get out in a safe environment. Here is a link to an article with more details
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/keystone-whats-it-like/

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Feel free to PM me or anyone else who indicates they are attending to coordinate or ask more questions. Here is link to my article from last year’s conference!
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/unlocking-the-keystone/

Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

No one is posting a comment letting us know so we can try and meetup one night there?
      Cyn

Anonymous

Cynthia would be my dream to go there meet you in person sit there with her legs crossed and are pretty dresses someday that will happen right now I’m still cutting weight I don’t feel comfortable going out as a fat lady haha it will happen one day I dream of being dressed for a week with people like myself talk to you later beautiful Jasmine

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Jas-
          Just don’t wait til “perfection” cause non of us will ever attain that! Im 5 ft 8 195-200 myself! And I’ll rock clubbing dresses!
          Cyn

Still too closeted, and woefully unprepared for the Keystone Conference (or anything like it). But that doesn’t mean I’m not excited about it! These CD/TG conferences have been something that has caught my eye on YouTube, and I’ve dreamed and fantasized about attending for a long time now.

I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about how such an experience might play out: arrive and check in dressed in drab; transform immediately into my femme self, and emerge from my cocoon (room) in full femme, ready to mingle with others of my ilk; meet and hang out with some of the femme-folk from CDH; dine with and attend seminars and workshops with the gurls; and get myself a really professional makeover, with photos!

Ah, that would be something.

But I’ll be there in spirit. And Cyn, I hope you’ll chronicle your experiences as you did in 2018 and let CDH shut-ins like me see what we’ve been missing!

Cyn, I so wish I was nearer! even I would have no hesitation to attend this, its ideal for me to be amongst other members, a huge confidence booster, safety in numbers, and all that! I have not been out so far, but I sure would with this! I sincerely hope that all of you that do attend, have the best time of your lives! 🙂 .

Fee xxx

Wish I could go but alas, closeted as I am, cannot.  But I will be there in spirit.  I wish everyone going a wonderful time.

Terri
      Duchess

I will be attending Keystone again this year. It will be my 6th or 7th year in a row attending. Its a well run event and if you dont have a great time, then shame on you. I will be getting there Thursday afternoon. Terri

Rhonda Roe…
        Managing Ambassador

Look forwaed to seeing you there Terri. My first time

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

For the ID badges you can add a “groups” pin for CDH by going to your registration and adding it from the selections!

Rhonda Roe…
      Managing Ambassador

You know I will be there Cyn. So looking forward to this event.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cyn,  yes I will be attending to which I’ll be in for a time that I’ve never thought, would or could possibly  think of happening.  Fear and nervousness will certainly be on my mind but to know I’ll be with so many others  like myself expressing their true colors  in  themselves . It will be my first time there , a long drive down from the great white north to a   place of warmth and understanding. Looking forward to meeting you Cyn and all  the many others. Your hand will be needed and close to guide this lost soul through these magical   times. “Oh my”……

Stephanie 🌹🌹

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Can’t wait to see ya Steph! You’ll do great and have a blast!E’ll touch base as it gets closer to try and meetup!
        Cyn

Rhonda Roe…
        Managing Ambassador

Good News Steph. My first time. Look forward to meeting you there.

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

First times, certainly going to be a a moment I’ll never forget. looking forward to meeting you too Rhonda.💕

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Cyn,

Unfortunately,  as you know I will not be able to attend. Though the thought of going and meeting so many of the wonderful people I have chatted with on here is very tempting.  I hope anyone who can go us able to. It sounds like an incredible experience that hopefully will be in my future.

Hugs,

Michelle

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Michelle,
        I wish you could be there too, Michelle. Hopefully next time things will work out.
        Cyn

Love to be going this year but unfortunately it did not work out. I have almost talked my wife into letting me go next year if not her going too. She has spring break and is the only time we can go. So my fingers are crossed that the time is right for next years meeting. So many things to do and get done before that time. LOL already planning.

Sara Marie

Anonymous

Sara I would love to go to keystone I I hope I will be able to next year also and the espirit in Port Angeles it would be great to see you and Cynthia in person all dressed up and being the ladies we are for a week jazz

Anonymous

Wanted to add this one to the list,  but unfortunately it overlaps with Spring Break for my children.  See you at Esprit or Southern Comfrt later in the year.  Have fun!

Am new at all this so it’s way too early for me . . . but the idea of doing it sometime in the future has tremendous appeal. I looked at a bunch of photos of past events and if they weren’t the very definition of people having a good time I don’t know what is.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

It really IS great fun but you don’t have to wait ’til you’re “perfect” to go to one! Jump in the deep end-the water’s fine!
        Cyn

Janine
      Lady

Hi cyn
      Way to cold in march in Penn
      So I decided not to attend.
      Do you know if there are any plans for a conversation in the south sometime later this year?
      I’m a warm weather gurl and would make plans to attend if there is
      Thanks in advance for letting me know
      Janine

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Yes Janine! Southern Comfort Conference is in Florida in the fall-definitely not too cold there! You ca google it but also be on the lookout for the debut of our Events Page here in the near future where we will highlight conferences and get-togethers around the US (and around the world as we ind out about them)!
        Cyn

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have wanted to go since I first heard of it, but living in Sweden makes the costs too high to be justifiable to my family.

Marianne Tornander

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Sorry Marianne. Certainly finances are a valid reason to not be able to attend. As an FYI to others for whom it is JUST the distance (and NOT financial) we do see folks from around the world -or at least I have seen folks from the Phillipines, the Far East,South America and Europe at ones I have attended. And for Esprit, I myself travel cross country flying from Virginia to Washington State.
        Cyn

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hope you all have a great time

Hugs💖💖

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Thanks Elly! Wish you and yours could make it! I’d love to meet ya! At 2016 SCC we had a lovely Brit attend!
        Cyn

Is there a link to the Keystone conference anywhere?   I’m interested

Penny
      Lady

Yes I am going, but budget and late decision to go will have me at the Red Roof Inn rather than the Sheraton. Would like to meet up with everyone from CDH, so PM me so we can exchange phone numbers, etc. Also, has anyone made plans for dinner on Friday night and is there room for one more? I hope to see you all there.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Penny,
        Glad you will make it! Samantha G , my friend and fellow ambassador, stayed at the Red Roof last year and still had a great time. Sending you a PM with contact info for me.
        Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Penny,
        Glad you will make it! Samantha G , my friend and fellow ambassador, stayed at the Red Roof last year and still had a great time. Sending you a PM with contact info for me.
        Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

For the ID badges you can add a “groups” pin for CDH by going to your registration and adding it from the selections!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Penny- I hope you ran into at least one of us. I skipped Friday dinner and went out to play pool with Rhonda. Hope you enjoyed the event! I know I did and can’t wait for Esprit in May!
        Cyn

Penny
          Lady

Sorry, I missed you Cyn. I got in late Thursday afternoon somewhat wet and bedraggled from the weather, though I caught sight of you at Saturday’s luncheon a few tables away, but lost track of you when it was over. In a way, I think it was for the best since it gave me little choice but to jump in and meet as many people as I could. I am sure I ran into a few girls from CDH, but with so many people I wasn’t asking anyone either. Anyway, it was a wonderful experience! It was the first time that I’ve felt comfortable in my own skin in quite some time. Went to as many workshops as I could, made many new friends, and had a great time. I’ll be back again next year, if at all possible. Already planning to catch the NY Coming Out Conference in the fall, though I’ll probably be commuting to that one. The Grand Hyatt is a little to pricey, plus it might be fun to come in to Grand Central en femme. And of course, take a bit of time to shop, though many of the best stores are either gone or disappearing. So, I’ll try harder to catch up with you and the rest of CDH girls next year. If anyone is thinking of coming up to NY, I’d be happy to meet up with them. Many thanks to you as your last article was the catalyst for me to go. It was the best decision that I’ve made in a while, and I had the BEST time EVER!

skippy1965 Cynthia
            Ambassador

Penny,
            Than you SO much for your reply. The fact that seeing this poll topic helped encourage you to step out and give it a try is humbling and heartwarming simultaneously. It is the encouragement of others three years ago that allowed me to grow and move farther on my journey and now I feel like I’ve paid that forward. Look forward to seeing you next year-be sure to watch for hotel registration to open in the fall so you get into the Sheraton!
            Cyn

Amy Myers
      Baroness

So new to this, but it sounds very interesting! I’m planning to go to a local CD group get together next week. A step that I thought I wouldn’t take for ages yet.

The idea of being able to be Amy for several days, and among friends is very appealing. My wife doesn’t want to come to the Xpressions evening, so it will take her a bit of time to get used to something like Keystone.

Amy

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Just a few more days!! Getting excited yet?

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Sigh…just one more day for this year’s Keystone but wow it’s been fun so far! For me it’s mainly the social aspects that are the highlights-justvthe chance to let Cyn have full rein. Rhonda and I went to dinner tonight and played pool in a local bar(don’t let her tell you she isn’t good-she shot VERY well)! Anyway it’s 2am and i need to sleep a little so I will be rested to dance after the gala dinner Saturday night! Hope y’all make it next year!
      Cyn

Thanks Skippy, you’ve been a great help I may make plans for Keystone maybe others you just don’t know what to expect if you’ve never been. Thanks again, Sandy.

Cyn, you’re everywhere! Thanks for educating all of us who have never attended one of these events. Thanks again for all you do. Sandy.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m not attending the 2020 Keystone in March but would like to. I already committed to attending Diva Las Vegas and can’t do 2 multi-day events in a month. Maybe next year. Wishing all attendees a great time!

Emily

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?