Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am so excited to join. I am an occasional cross dresser but when I do dress I try to go all in! I have had makeovers and photoshoots done. I have gone out (even during the day) as Nicole. Shopping, for coffee, for lunch. I have been to straight and gay bars/ clubs. I try to look classy and passable. I like the business woman/ working soccer mom look. Would love to chat and connect with others. Many of my photos are on Flickr.

Nicole

Hi,and welcome Nicole.
      You have come to the most amazing home on the net, for us.
      Take your time, look around the site, and join in on the conversations. You will find all the girls here are the most welcoming, supportive bunch you will ever find.
      Glad to meet you sister
      Hugs, Regine

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicole….welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nicole!

Welcome to CDH!  Sounds like you bring some good experience to the table already which is wonderful.  I too love the classy sexy business woman type look.  CDH is full of great Girls and tons of support and info.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo R0byn 🤗❤️

Hi Nicole Its nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here .As these other lovely ladies have said you have joined  the best CD site on the internet with lots of support and un judgemental compassion for our sisters and new family members as yourself coming here. So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts  and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments . Also ask many questions  about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . So get settled in relax and stay a while  . As for friends there are so many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with so have fun girlfriend  . And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie,

Thank you for such a warm welcome. I can’t wait to delve into everything here and make new friends and learn and grow!

hugs

Nicole

You have to be sweet  your name is two of my daughters   LOL welcome sweety .

Stephanie

Hi Nicole

Welcome to CDH 😀
      CDH is truly a wonderful place. I’ve only been at CDH for little over a month now, but it feels like I’ve been here much longer. All the ladies in here are so kind and supportive. And as someone else said, you look wonderful on your profile photo.

Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      Lily-Rose

Welcome to CDH Nicole.  Don’t hesitate to ask any of us just about anything, read through and join in the threads as they are a very awesome source of information.  I do think you will like it here.

PaulaF

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Well, girl, you have a pretty good jump on most of the new girls. Myself included. Glad to have you here. Jump into the forums and articles. Tell us about your experiences getting out in public in the personal crossdressing stories forum. I’d love to hear about them. Welcome and have fun!

Hi Nicole it’s nice to meet you.

Welcome to CDH!

Welcome Nicole!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi! You look lovely! I’m Kitty. I hope you like it here. 🙂

Welcome Nicole!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?