Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today, I will be going to the store to pick up my first ever dress. I bought it online along with a jacket and it is in my local store now. As a closet crossdresser, I have never been able to buy clothes other than underwear because there was no support for me to do that. Underwear was fine because it was “hidden”.

Circumstances have changed now and I am on my own. I would not wish these circumstances on anyone because I miss her so much it hurts. However, I always have her with me, I wear her tank tops, cropped pants, leggings and teeshirts and along with my own underwear, tights and stockings. I use rice sizers for my boobs, filling her bras. I am happy that I can wear her bras with just an extender to make them fit.

So, today I pick up my new dress, I am excited and can’t wait, even though I know it is going to be another day before I can wear it. This is the dress I chose, I think it will look nice with opaque tights and flat ballerina shoes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qb6ftp49etpxl5/5006f7b0-94a0-47b1-b252-02b1b226d85e_1.8a7ee1bc35286da5c635bead38911895.jpeg?dl=0

Brianna

Congratulatikns on your purchase. I hope you enjoy it very much.

Brianna, you might like to know that I got it at Walmart. I cannot find dresses easily at my local store, which is strange, but I bought it through the Walmart app and had it delivered to my local store. Can’t quibble about free delivery! I picked it up last night and had a quick sneaky try on before bed. I Love It!!!

It’s going to be Friday at least before I can make a proper job of dressing but that’s something to look forward to.

Belle
      Duchess

Very cute dress!  Congratulations and hugs as well. Circumstances can suck – and sometimes those chapters can be painful. Hang in there – more chapters to come for you!

Anonymous

Darling dress and my favorite color. You can go anywhere with this simple but elegant outfit. Now that circumstances have changed Brianna its time to jump into womanhood and start a new journey. Hugs sweetie over your loss and hope you can move forward

[quote quote=40159]Darling dress and my favorite color. You can go anywhere with this simple but elegant outfit. Now that circumstances have changed Brianna its time to jump into womanhood and start a new journey. Hugs sweetie over your loss and hope you can move forward [/quote]

Debbie, it was me posted, not Brianna. 😀

Well, today I got to wear my new dress AND new shoes. I can say with all honesty that I feel wonderful. There is slight compression from my cami bra and inserts, my legs feel terrific in opaque tights and the dress is so comfortable, I just don’t want to take it off, EVER!

My new shoes, picked up at Payless ans just a tiny bit tight at my big toe on one foot but that will ease off in a few days I’m sure. As a late starter to crossdressing, about 15 years ago, and only being able to wear clothes that were “hidden” from view, I find myself overwhelmed sometimes at the amount and range of clothes available for us. I am also amazed at how much female clothing will actually fit this 6′ 3″ frame with size 11UK feet. I am yet to adventure into wigs and makeup and may not go that far but time will tell. So far, in the 6 months since I lost my wife and best friend, I have been wearing her clothes as a way of keeping her close. Today though, everything I am wearing is mine with the exception of jewellery, that is hers, some of which she made herself.

I uploaded 2 photos which should appear in the photos link in due course.

I love cross dressing as it gives me access to pretty clothes, lovely dresses, fantastic underwear of all kinds, shapewear and comfortable bras. The more I do it, the more at home nd feminine i feel. It hits the spot for all the things that make me feel good. I got really excited too choosing a new dress online and it arrived this morning, with a cute couple of lacy tops. I am totally in heaven. Men’s clothes never ever do that for me. The whole female experience is exciting and fulfilling for me. And there is more to explore. Be excited. I am.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?