Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls. Things have moved on a little bit since i last posted a few weeks ago. My wife and i had a frank discussion on Friday during which the subject of my crossdressing came up. She told me that she thought i was avoiding the subject but i said i just didn’t want to ruin the progress we’ve made by overdoing it and pushing her away. I said i would love to talk about it more because ive not been able to talk to anyone about it these past 35 years or so and i am bursting with questions etc. That very evening we watched the Danish Girl together (deliberate joint purchase at the supermarket that afternoon) which led to some more open discussions where i reassured her that i had no wish to transform and become a woman. I did tell her that my girl name was Polly which ive never told anyone irl before. I asked her to think of my crossdressing as more of a hobby. She said that she understood and was happy with that. She has been amazingly accepting and i am very grateful for that.

Anyway, this morning we were at the shops together and she helped me pick out a lovely woolknit skirt and a satin spaghetti strap top. I told her it was very exciting to have her picking outfits for me. I felt giddy with excitement. I know that she may regret being this accepting and our progress may yet hit a stumbling block, but i was so happy that my wife could accept Polly and help her to choose nice clothes. Who knows what the next step will be but i definitely need help choosing and applying make up so that will be my request if she asks.

I never dared dream that i would find a girl who could accept this side of me! It just goes to show that dreams can come true x

Polly,

It is great to hear that everything is going well with your wife.  I agree with your outlook in full.   My experience with my wife has been similar.  It has been just over a year since I shared MacKenzie with my wife.  We continue to have a regular discussions where each of us feel comfortable to share our feelings.  I wish thee the best.

Mac

Anonymous

Thank you Mac. That is reassuring to hear 🙂 I am glad things are atill goin well for you a year after telling her. Do you share your crossdressing with her (ie dress in front of her or shop together) or so you only talk with her about it. I am finding the biggest challenge is setting the boundaries.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congrats Polly! very happy for you! Keep up with the patience!
      Cyn

Polly…..my heart sings for you. I love happy endings/beginnings. All the best to you and your wife.

Love always……….Lady Veronica Graunwolf.

Anonymous

[quote quote=57841]Polly…..my heart sings for you. I love happy endings/beginnings. All the best to you and your wife. Love always……….Lady Veronica Graunwolf. [/quote]
      I love that phrase “my heart sings for you” .. so lovely. Thank you for your kind message. Polly’s been waiting a long time to step out of the shadows and i am so happy 🙂

Stef Smith
      Duchess

communication and open communication is the key

if you can openly share your feelings back and forth it builds intimacy

congrats

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?