• This topic has 27 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Dayna.
Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have some really good news!!!!

Finally, I had the courage last night to sit down with my wife and tell her that I like to crossdress.

I was so nervous. The anticipation of sitting down and talking to her about this had my stomach doing circles. I was really quiet and she even noticed and said, “You are very quiet tonight. Is everything OK?” She knows me so well. She is my best friend. That’s why I married her and I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

Well I said, “Yeah there is. Can we turn off the TV, put our phones away and talk.” She said, “Yeah. You are making be feel scared. Should I?” I quickly said “Oh no. I am sorry that didn’t come out right.”

I lay on the couch for a couple of minutes. Then I spoke up and said, “I want to talk to you about my crossdressing.”

I continued, “It isn’t really a sexual thing, I just feel happy when I dress up. I just like how I feel in feminine clothes.” I tried to explain to her that it really is that now. When I was younger, I got sexually excited when I put on women’s clothes. I reassured her that I wasn’t interested in being with another woman or man even though I have always been curious about that but that is another topic for later.

Well her reaction wasn’t anything bad like “You need to stop this now.” Really there wasn’t much of a reaction. It was just “Ok.”

I said, “For example, I have switched from men’s underwear to women’s briefs. So if you see some in the wash, don’t be surprised. They really are much more comfortable.”

I told her also that I had joined here, Crossdresser Heaven, and I was chatting and conversing with other people but they are crossdressers like myself. We talk about lots of different topics including how others have dealt with their own wife. We talk about fashion. I have read about other success stories and we each give each other sound advice.

So she said, “If I can keep it to just here in the house then she has no problem. If we go out, she just wants it not to be noticeable then she is OK with it. I asked her if she could see the bra that I was wearing right now. She said, of course I can see your boobs are bigger and you can see the shape. Then I asked, “If you didn’t know me, would you know I had one on?” Her answer was No. She sees me everyday so of course she would notice.

So I am thinking that if I can wear a bra that doesn’t “protrude” too much, I should be safe to wear one with her if we go out.

Just would like to know, what do you think?

We talked about some other things and then I got the guts to ask her, if she was comfortable to helping me out or putting some make-up on me. I had a laugh with her response, “Why? Make-up is a pain! That’s why I don’t wear it too much.” After laughing, she said she would think about it. I guess that is a good step.

I just wanted to share this wonderful news with you. I have a sense of relief that it is finally in the open.

Hugs and Kisses 💋💋💋💋
      Michelle

Kate
      Baroness

Big step! I understand you being nervous, glad it worked out so well.

Kate

Hi Michelle such awesome news.  That was a big step and certainly great progress.

I hope that the makeup comes to fruition.

Enjoy.

Susan

Michelle that is awesome. I am glad things went well. Now I have to get the guts to do exactly what you did. IIt is coming very soon. THanks for sharing.
      Huggs
      Abbey

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Michelle!  I just love reading these kind of stories, thank you for sharing that!

It must have been a bit scary at first, but all turned out great- I am so happy it went well with you!  It is a HUGE hurdle you just jumped over, congratulations.  That wife of yours is a peach, she deserves flowers.  No wait…  you BOTH deserve flowers !!   🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

Michelle

Awesome, enjoy and take it slowly. Be respectful and don’t  rush too much too soon. Keep communicating with honesty.

❤ hugs  Ginger

Hi Michelle B, reading your story with my wife once again shows how honest talking with oue main squeezes, can open a door to happiness, dressing, and other possibilities.
      Our loved ones just want to know, and you showed your wife that you are the same person, just wearing a dress.
      We are happy for you, and wish you well.
      My wife and I have shopping dates, weekends away. Maybe in time you could do that too.
      Jane

Wow! That is awesome Michelle!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am pleased for you and thankyou for sharing.

Michelle –

That is wonderful, very happy for you.  I hope things continue in a positive way for you.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Thats awesome Michelle. Its honesty, its freeing for you, and its a good start for her.

She’ll probably take some time to mull over this new information. Don’t rush things too much hun.

Olivia

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Congrats!!! Its a wonderful life to have 2 best freinds in 1, ask her to pick a name when yur dressed up?? Me and my wife do this, it separates the different manurisms and makes it fun, best of luck!!!
      Xx
      Brianna

Anonymous
      Lady

Thats great news! I know it was very scary for you when you decided to come out but you took the chance and looks like things are going well. As others have said, go slow and give her time to digest all this new information at her own pace. Its easy to get too excited and rush things that you’ve been thinking of for a long time but all of this is new to her.

I agree with both Olivia and Michelle that it is very easy to overdue where your new freedoms go from here. I kept wanting to go further than was allowed or she was confrontable with and it only caused uncomfortable living for her. So congrats on concurring that so important hill. I felt those feeling as I started reading your post. Talk often. Tell your feelings honestly. Reach out to her and let her suggest where it goes from here. If she wants to see more she will ask.

Congratulation and all my best

Dream

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Congratulations its certainly a big step and a very difficult decision to make. Take things slowly and be patient. When that conversation begins be prepared for all the questions  that will be brought out.

The best for you both as its a wonderful journey to share with someone close to one’s heart…. 🌷

Anonymous

Congratulations, Michelle.  It sounds like your wife is understanding and accepting.  I’m happy for you.

Anonymous

Congratulations, Michelle!  I wish the best for you going forward.

Much love,

Raquel

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story. So glad it went well for you.

So happy for you. Please keep us updated on how things progress in the future. I do hope it’s all good news!

Lisa Leigh

Anonymous

That went very well. Advice going forward is to keep the conversation ahead of your actions. You don’t want to get in the situation where you do something that bothers her before giving her a chance to express how she feels about it.

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Michelle, feel blessed you are married to such an understanding women. My suggestion is to go out of your way to make her feel special, center of attention. Ask her how she’s feeling about everything she just found out. Remind her as you did with such an exquisite recount of your self disclosure, that you feel so much love and admiration for her, your wife and best friend. You don’t want her to feel any negativity towards herself. Open lines of communication. when opening up to my SO I never felt closer to anyone. The most intimate I experience I have ever been a part of.

💋♥️ Jocelyn

Good for you Michelle!!!!! I recently came out to my wife and I know that sense of relief. A huge weight off your shoulders. I had about the same response and now we are taking it slow. Good luck and remember, she is your best friend!!!!

You are so lucky Michelle.I wish my wife would understand.Love Alana

Congrats on getting the nerve up Michelle, open communication is the key to a lasting marriage. Just try to remember not to “kick the barn doors open” now that you have had a conversation.
      It is very easy to get caught up in the “pink fog” and start exploring all things femme a bit to fast. If she is on board, then try to take things slow and keep her involved as much as she is willing to participate. You will know if a line is crossed- see what I did there? Haha!
      Try to discuss boundaries with her and then stick to them .

Hey gf.  You sound like me a year ago when I told my wife.  Congrats. I know it’s a huge weight off your shoulders.  We are still doing well and have actually gone out together a few times and we are closer than we have ever been.  It’s still a work in process for sure.  I’m figuring out myself and she is doing the same.  Here is what is working for us but doesn’t mean it will work for you.

1 Don’t get caught up worrying about the future or what could happen. I think this was the best advice a few gave us.  It works for both of us. There are many things that could derail us in life. Focus on today and what you’re going through today… Both of you. If you can handle it then you’re doing fine. Sometimes I get the more about worrying about the future and your wife will to help each other to stop thinking that way just focus on today.
      2.Talk talk talk talk in more talk. Open communication is really important. Sharing how you’re feeling but making sure you’re reinforcing that you still love her and you’re just going through something. The same with her and that means you can’t  get defensive Or hurt when she says something. Your expression your feelings and you both just need to work through them. Sometimes it’s just a release you need to be able to see it but then to talk it through. I do believe Love  conquer all so if you keep your love for each other in focus then you’ll be OK.

3.Balance… What I mean by that is making sure you have your priorities in order. Telling her and being more out in the open will cause you don’t want expressed some more of your girl side. If that becomes the major priority then she will feel lost or maybe more so feel that she’s losing you. I reinforced of my wife all the time that she is the most important thing in my life yet at the same time.  Giving her that love and reinforcement has caused her to do want to do the same for me. That she knows Carol is in me and she keeps pushing herself to try to accept more and support me more I reinforce that with more love and more focus on her and she keeps on doing the same. We make a few steps forward and then maybe adjust one step back but the direction is positive and that’s what I’m focusing on. I see so many of us girls make themselves the number one priority which I don’t fault them but they must realize if that happens then their partner will not feel important. That likely will mean and erosion of that relationship and eventually it will end.I don’t want that to happen to mine so I’ve got a focus on balance but at the same time moving forward more with Carol.

4Love and appreciation. You can’t show enough of it both with your friends that support you even if they’re just girls and CDH or with your wife Pour it on!

I wish you all the best… Keep us updated… PM me if you ever want to talk and have a great holiday

hugs

carole

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

That is so wonderful for you, Michelle! I am so happy for you!

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

That is wonderful news Michelle, I hope that things have been moving forward since July in a good way for both of you.

Dayna
      Lady

Great Michelle !

I’m sure it’s a Big relief and a Giant weight has been lifted off your shoulders

I can imagine how nervous you were I come out in March to my lady it was torture trying to get the courage to tell her I dropped her all kinds of hints and she never picked up on them I finally had to come right out and tell her and she took it very well we go out together dressed we go on vacations together and Dayna goes with us.

I’m an honest person and to keep that kind of secret bottled up is not a good feeling in fact it can make you sick you so desperately want to come out you want to tell somebody who can you trust your significant other is your best friend and the one you’re going to stay with forever

When my lady comes home after a hard Day’s work and I open the door for her and say welcome home she says thank you I must say you look awful nice today wow what a compliment and it’s something I love to hear I’m glad you come out your conscious is clear you’re not hiding from her now now you’re free to dress at any time good for you Michelle.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?