• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I saw a reference to weight lifting exercises (chest flys) targeted at enhancing breast size on Renee Reyes website. Curious to know if anyone else has tried something like this.  I’m  not expecting to go to a “C”; but would like to fill out a “B” without using any hormones or surgery.

Thanks,

Kim ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Kim, i am also interested in this too

Robyn

…it does help, but it makes them quite muscular (not very fluidy, and easy to flex up,… bumps on your chest) The trick is to do 20-24 flys with light weight, then stop for a good rest, then do the same 3 sets per session. 3 to 4 times a week. It also depends on you body mass index, if you are thin, the effect is quite minimal.
      If you want to do something non surgical, not hormonal, check out the Noogleberry vacuum system. Again, the higher BMI, the greater the results, but any change with this is one that you’ll be in for the long haul.

Anonymous

Hi Daeyton,

Thanks!  I’m on the thin side; sounds like this won’t help too much.  Since I work out a lot anyway, I may just add these to my routine to  see what happens. Have a great day!! Thanks.

Kim 💋

You’re welcome.
      I’m not heavy, but I’m not “skinny bitch thin” either. (I could lose a few lbs off my tummy, but it’s not so tragic that it bothers me)  I’m using the Noogleberry, using topical cream, and taking some over the counter supplements. I haven’t been as conscientious about doing chest flys, but my breast are firm enough already, and I don’t really want them to tighten up.
      I have big enough breasts that I can feel them jiggle when I go up and down stairs, but they are growing So very slowly. I love them after I vacuum pump them for a while – all big and sensitive- but unfortunately they still seem to fade too quickly for my liking.
      I’m not ready to give up on them yet. Being pumped up to a B-Cup is still pretty awesome, and I have bigger breast forms that fit my height/shape when I go out.

For several years, i have been doing chest flys and pullovers as referenced on the Rene Reyes website. Both of these exercises will build your chest in a flattering way, but it will be muscle. i use light weight and focus on squeezing my chest together when i cross my arms on the flys. Do pullovers with light weight also.
      i recently bought some new breast forms from the Breastformstore. i got the Gold Classic 2 which are the most concave they have in that model. They fit perfectly over the chest i have developed through exercise.

Anonymous

Thanks Lisa!  Glad to hear it worked for you!

Kim

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?