• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ang.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I hope this isn’t a touchy subject. It’s been really fun seeing myself resemble a woman in the mirror more and more. I remember a contortionist who impersonated Brittany Spears. He said he had to maintain a certain bmi proportion. I thought about my tummy and how women tend to look smaller. I’m 5’7”.

What flexibility exercises have you all tried that you found maintained a leaner look?

Anonymous

Dear Samantha,

Sorry that I can’t help you look smaller. Generally, most women are shorter than men. Your 5′ 7″ height shouldn’t be a problem. The same rules apply for both genders to keep fit, watch calorie intake and exercise. However, genetics will kick your butt. There is no woman exercise that we’ve kept secret.

If you are unhappy with your body, do something about it, regardless of how you dress. Not every woman is slender or lean. Learn to dress for your size and not be ashamed.

Eileen

Hi Eileen,

That’s still reassuring to hear that I’m not too tall. Thanks😊

Ang
      Baroness

Hi Samantha,
      I think Pilates is a great way to help elongate your muscles. I have done both Pilates and yogalates to help give longer, leaner shapes versus just strength training. A lot of women love it. It is also very relaxing and really stretches you out. It is also a butt kicking workout!
      Hugs, Ang

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?