Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m curious as to how many of you girls do sports, exercise of fitness activities in women’s clothes.

I go cycling at least twice a week or daily weather permitting. I wear women’s bike shorts. They’re white and the chamois is pink. Very nice and girly. I also wear women’s base layers (top and bottom) when it’s cold and women’s pants. Even my socks are from the women’s department. And I also wear a headband under my helmet.

I’ve even gone riding wearing my hip and butt padding once early in the morning while it was still a bit dark. I didn’t feel too confident or brave to do it in broad daylight.

Oh and I also tuck every time I ride my bike. I have to say that the first couple of times it was a bit uncomfortable, even painful. But now it’s not.

So how many of you wear panties while playing soccer or some other feminine garment while doing sports? Or even better, who has gone full en femme for a run or played tennis?

I gotta say, playing tennis en femme is one of my dreams!

Hi Michelle

I started a thread a few days ago about how I wish I could go for my runs as a girl. I would love the feel of a sports bra and sexy pink tights. I play tennis as well and your idea of playing tennis en femme sounds dreamy. A white tennis dress with a pink hairband. Oh my.

kisses

Jill

You could go for an early run before sunrise. A tennis match would be so fun!

Hi Michelle

I am getting all the lovely things to do just that. A sexy pink sports bra, pink tights and sweet pink shoes. Will go to a nice spot away from home for a early morning run.

A tennis match would be such fun. I would add in a pretty shiny tennis bracelet, white ankle socks with a pink pom at the back. My dress would be very short so when I bent over to receive serve, my frill panties would just show at the bum. Pink tennis balls and it is game on

jill

Anonymous

Hi Michelle , I wear all female athletic gear to our exercise class / gym .

Leggings , shorts , tees , yes panties too. ASICS trainers are female blue with pink trim and tongue. Bracelets & anklets worn also , my drink bottle is pink with unicorns , I d creams , fairies , donuts on it ….my wife bought it for me..

Winter hoodies or tracksuit are womens , many at the gym know I’m fluid and a crossdresser , never been an issue

Anonymous

Gosh, many of you are extremely active, my only real exercise is walking which I do quite often en femme. Never could play tennis spent most of time trashing air with the racket than hitting the ball.

Hi Michelle

My only exercise is walking for at least an hour most days and making sure I am fully underdressed ,bra .panties , pantyhose or stockings  .   Michelle xx

Seren
      Baroness

Love this Michelle 💕🚲

I’ve been doing a few short rides in my girls 3/4 pants, singlet and top or blouse, but not fully femme yet. Definitely can’t see myself buying anymore boys cycling/sports wear again, and I’d love some pink Pearl izumi gear 🥰

now if only I could find my favourite 5.10 shoes in pink???

Seren x

Shana Mac
      Lady

I go hiking and camping in the woods en femme does that count? It’s a really long hike to my camp site.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Michelle

I run ride and paddle fem when ever possible !

I have a range of fem sports wear that I use and often get out and run my 10k dressed fully fem.

I do a fair bit of cycling and like you have a nice set of shorts and a fem top with accessories to ride in.

The big one for me is canoeing – I used to be very competitive and now only paddle for recreation and fitness – so have a set of fem bace layers and leggings which I wear to paddle in.

I just enjoy being me !

hugs

DawnPaddling fem

Love the photo Dawn, is that you commuting to work?

❤️B

I cycle in womens shorts/leggings (athleta brand) and panties. Occasionally depending on my top I may wear a sports bra too.

I didn’t change last night after work (working from home in comfy clothes) and hopped straight on our exercise bike. I still had my padded underwire bra on. Anyways, does anyone else really like the feel of pulling off sweaty bra after a workout? I love the way the cups feel as they peel off my chest.

When I’m golfing, it goes without saying, I always have my panties on. My golf panty is a Bali Comfort Revolution high cut microfiber. Great breathing characteristics, wide choice of colors and an excellent fit. I have golfed and hiked wearing control briefs and a bra. Ideally, I’d love to play in a short golf skirt, bra with breast forms in and a wig. I can hear Carl the groundskeeper from Caddyshack saying in the background…”I’ll teach you the meaning of the word respect.”

Kay👩🏻‍🦳

Hello, I do a fair amount of running and biking dressed. I don’t tuck when riding my bike, as I ride at a higher level than most. I love running dressed, remember a good sports bra goes miles! (Too punny).

-SR-

Mary Francis
      Duchess

The best I can say is that I have purchased the clothes and have worn them around the house.  The tennis skirt and top.  The sports bra.  The socks and shoes.  I would love to play tennis however there are no known individuals in my area to partner up with.

Mary

Yes walking running and biking are activities I engage in regularly. I have running shorts yoga pants or leggins with a girlie tee shirt and sports bra. I wear a cap with my hair in a ponytail as well.  In the early mornings no one cares and a few of the regular runners acknowledge me on the street. It’s the only way to enjoy working out. Regarding tennis I have played with my friend another cd in the summer in full tennis outfit and skirt which is divine and no one seems to stare . I even play swinging the racket with both hands and actually played better although I am just an average player.

Hi Michelle

I love distance running, and lycra(spandex).Womens ranges are so much better looking, although in my local area do keep it a bit androgynous. Sooooo comfy, easy to layer, and cuts down the wind resistance. In the winter also sometimes wear a sports bra, keeps the nips cosy, nasty thing nipple chaffing🤣. Only problem I found is I almost have to dislocate my shoulders to get it on and off🤣 Will have to look out for one which clips at the back like a traditional bra, or seen some fashionable one which zip up the front. That’s another thing to add to my Black Friday searches🤣

❤️B

Hi Bianca

I run a lot also. What kind of running do you do and how much ? I run mostly on trails and race a lot, well not so much with COVID. Can’t wait to run as pretty gal

jill

Siobhan
      Lady

My exercise is mainly cycling(mountain biking)  & walking / hiking.

Although I always wear lycra for the summer and spandex for the winter and never baggies,  I am not sure I would want to wear women’s shorts or tuck whilst cycling to be honest. 😮

I feel cycling does enough damage down there as it is, and wouldn’t want to further reduce feeling.

Emily
      Lady

I don’t do any of those activities such as biking or running. I do go to a gym everyday and do resistance training. All my workout clothes  are from the women’s department. Tank tops, sneakers, pants, socks, and of course the ever present panties. Since it’s gotten a bit cooler, I have started wearing a cotton camisole under my tank top. Sometimes I look in the mirror and realize the straps I showing. I did see a couple young ladies who were working out near me kind of staring. I nonchalantly tucked the straps back in and continued my workout. People just don’t notice as much as we fear they will. And if they do, they most often don’t say anything.

I’ve worn a bra running.

Lee Ann

Years ago I went to yoga class in sports bra, forms,  panties, leotard, tights, and flats.  Now mainly walking when dressed.

Alice

Anonymous

i dont excise much. but walk sometimes. it dont matter what you wear. most people arent checking you out that closely. your just another person doing your thing and are even hardly noticed. i like to walk the beach in a bikini and it dont matter if its day or night. its no big deal.

What is this… exercise that you speak of? 😋

This past week I started running in mostly women’s wear. Tights, thong, bra, forms, tee, and I just cover it with a plain rain cover. I love it.

Hi Michelle,

I usually work out in some s leggings and a sports bra at home .

That’s a out as bold as I have gotten.

Patty

I have been mountain biking since 2014. I have only worn men’s underwear twice in all those years. I don’t think I could ever do it tucked. As for fully dressed, no. No one in my city has a bike like mine. I’d consider it on a ride in another city. But I have a lot of out of town friends that know my bike and my tattoos so I would consider it, perhaps, in cold weather. Further away, where I don’t know anyone, I think it would be fun.

When I read this thread title it reminded me of a time a few years ago, I hadn’t told my wife yet. On this occasion I was having a hard time motivating myself into my exercise room. I thought to myself, I’ll make it kinda of sexy by wearing some lingerie, just the thought alone worked, I put some on and kicked my butt on to the elliptical machine. I must admit seeing myself in the mirror, busting my butt in a bodystocking got me a little hot, but also got me motivated to lose even more weight which, I’m happy to say I have kept off to this day.

Sad to say, this is one activity i prefer to be in drab mode.

I have to change in the guy’s locker room, and it may not bode if I’m in pantys or anything like that.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?