- November 18, 2020 at 6:37 pm #408163Michelle WilsonParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
I’m curious as to how many of you girls do sports, exercise of fitness activities in women’s clothes.
I go cycling at least twice a week or daily weather permitting. I wear women’s bike shorts. They’re white and the chamois is pink. Very nice and girly. I also wear women’s base layers (top and bottom) when it’s cold and women’s pants. Even my socks are from the women’s department. And I also wear a headband under my helmet.
I’ve even gone riding wearing my hip and butt padding once early in the morning while it was still a bit dark. I didn’t feel too confident or brave to do it in broad daylight.
Oh and I also tuck every time I ride my bike. I have to say that the first couple of times it was a bit uncomfortable, even painful. But now it’s not.
So how many of you wear panties while playing soccer or some other feminine garment while doing sports? Or even better, who has gone full en femme for a run or played tennis?
I gotta say, playing tennis en femme is one of my dreams!
- November 20, 2020 at 1:54 pm #408848Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 311Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 1209 times
- November 20, 2020 at 11:38 am #408809Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 433Has thanked: 1840 timesBeen thanked: 1991 times
When I read this thread title it reminded me of a time a few years ago, I hadn’t told my wife yet. On this occasion I was having a hard time motivating myself into my exercise room. I thought to myself, I’ll make it kinda of sexy by wearing some lingerie, just the thought alone worked, I put some on and kicked my butt on to the elliptical machine. I must admit seeing myself in the mirror, busting my butt in a bodystocking got me a little hot, but also got me motivated to lose even more weight which, I’m happy to say I have kept off to this day.
- November 20, 2020 at 11:12 am #408806Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2197 times
I have been mountain biking since 2014. I have only worn men’s underwear twice in all those years. I don’t think I could ever do it tucked. As for fully dressed, no. No one in my city has a bike like mine. I’d consider it on a ride in another city. But I have a lot of out of town friends that know my bike and my tattoos so I would consider it, perhaps, in cold weather. Further away, where I don’t know anyone, I think it would be fun.
- November 20, 2020 at 3:48 am #408679patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 64Replies: 1204Has thanked: 1966 timesBeen thanked: 4109 times
- November 20, 2020 at 12:36 am #408645Molly LaceLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 91Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
- November 19, 2020 at 7:49 pm #408546
- November 19, 2020 at 7:40 pm #408544Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
i dont excise much. but walk sometimes. it dont matter what you wear. most people arent checking you out that closely. your just another person doing your thing and are even hardly noticed. i like to walk the beach in a bikini and it dont matter if its day or night. its no big deal.
- November 19, 2020 at 5:22 pm #408494Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2445Has thanked: 1316 timesBeen thanked: 4851 times
- November 19, 2020 at 4:58 pm #408477
- November 19, 2020 at 9:03 am #408348EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
I don’t do any of those activities such as biking or running. I do go to a gym everyday and do resistance training. All my workout clothes are from the women’s department. Tank tops, sneakers, pants, socks, and of course the ever present panties. Since it’s gotten a bit cooler, I have started wearing a cotton camisole under my tank top. Sometimes I look in the mirror and realize the straps I showing. I did see a couple young ladies who were working out near me kind of staring. I nonchalantly tucked the straps back in and continued my workout. People just don’t notice as much as we fear they will. And if they do, they most often don’t say anything.
- November 19, 2020 at 9:02 am #408347Sharon WiltshireLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 80Has thanked: 770 timesBeen thanked: 464 times
My exercise is mainly cycling(mountain biking) & walking / hiking.
Although I always wear lycra for the summer and spandex for the winter and never baggies, I am not sure I would want to wear women’s shorts or tuck whilst cycling to be honest. 😮
I feel cycling does enough damage down there as it is, and wouldn’t want to further reduce feeling.
- November 19, 2020 at 8:16 am #408315Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 19Replies: 644Has thanked: 2409 timesBeen thanked: 2414 times
I love distance running, and lycra(spandex).Womens ranges are so much better looking, although in my local area do keep it a bit androgynous. Sooooo comfy, easy to layer, and cuts down the wind resistance. In the winter also sometimes wear a sports bra, keeps the nips cosy, nasty thing nipple chaffing🤣. Only problem I found is I almost have to dislocate my shoulders to get it on and off🤣 Will have to look out for one which clips at the back like a traditional bra, or seen some fashionable one which zip up the front. That’s another thing to add to my Black Friday searches🤣
- November 19, 2020 at 8:05 am #408308Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 466Has thanked: 1950 timesBeen thanked: 1740 times
Yes walking running and biking are activities I engage in regularly. I have running shorts yoga pants or leggins with a girlie tee shirt and sports bra. I wear a cap with my hair in a ponytail as well. In the early mornings no one cares and a few of the regular runners acknowledge me on the street. It’s the only way to enjoy working out. Regarding tennis I have played with my friend another cd in the summer in full tennis outfit and skirt which is divine and no one seems to stare . I even play swinging the racket with both hands and actually played better although I am just an average player.
- November 19, 2020 at 7:59 am #408305Mary FrancisDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
The best I can say is that I have purchased the clothes and have worn them around the house. The tennis skirt and top. The sports bra. The socks and shoes. I would love to play tennis however there are no known individuals in my area to partner up with.
- November 19, 2020 at 7:20 am #408292Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1276Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 2735 times
Hello, I do a fair amount of running and biking dressed. I don’t tuck when riding my bike, as I ride at a higher level than most. I love running dressed, remember a good sports bra goes miles! (Too punny).
- November 19, 2020 at 6:05 am #408265Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 160 timesBeen thanked: 217 times
When I’m golfing, it goes without saying, I always have my panties on. My golf panty is a Bali Comfort Revolution high cut microfiber. Great breathing characteristics, wide choice of colors and an excellent fit. I have golfed and hiked wearing control briefs and a bra. Ideally, I’d love to play in a short golf skirt, bra with breast forms in and a wig. I can hear Carl the groundskeeper from Caddyshack saying in the background…”I’ll teach you the meaning of the word respect.”
- November 19, 2020 at 4:12 am #408251Jessica SmithLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
- November 20, 2020 at 3:53 am #408681Jessica SmithLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
I didn’t change last night after work (working from home in comfy clothes) and hopped straight on our exercise bike. I still had my padded underwire bra on. Anyways, does anyone else really like the feel of pulling off sweaty bra after a workout? I love the way the cups feel as they peel off my chest.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 18, 2020 at 11:33 pm #408208Dawn WyvernChat CrewRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 210Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 854 times
I run ride and paddle fem when ever possible !
I have a range of fem sports wear that I use and often get out and run my 10k dressed fully fem.
I do a fair bit of cycling and like you have a nice set of shorts and a fem top with accessories to ride in.
The big one for me is canoeing – I used to be very competitive and now only paddle for recreation and fitness – so have a set of fem bace layers and leggings which I wear to paddle in.
I just enjoy being me !
- November 18, 2020 at 11:32 pm #408207Shana MacBaronessRegistered On: November 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 52Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
- November 18, 2020 at 11:30 pm #408206SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 463Has thanked: 3989 timesBeen thanked: 2213 times
Love this Michelle 💕🚲
I’ve been doing a few short rides in my girls 3/4 pants, singlet and top or blouse, but not fully femme yet. Definitely can’t see myself buying anymore boys cycling/sports wear again, and I’d love some pink Pearl izumi gear 🥰
now if only I could find my favourite 5.10 shoes in pink???
- November 18, 2020 at 11:04 pm #408201Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 104Has thanked: 2849 timesBeen thanked: 446 times
- November 18, 2020 at 10:23 pm #408199Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 854Has thanked: 6702 timesBeen thanked: 3249 times
- November 18, 2020 at 10:22 pm #408198AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 910Has thanked: 2885 timesBeen thanked: 2364 times
Hi Michelle , I wear all female athletic gear to our exercise class / gym .
Leggings , shorts , tees , yes panties too. ASICS trainers are female blue with pink trim and tongue. Bracelets & anklets worn also , my drink bottle is pink with unicorns , I d creams , fairies , donuts on it ….my wife bought it for me..
Winter hoodies or tracksuit are womens , many at the gym know I’m fluid and a crossdresser , never been an issue
- November 18, 2020 at 9:55 pm #408194
- November 18, 2020 at 6:53 pm #408170Jill SweetLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
I started a thread a few days ago about how I wish I could go for my runs as a girl. I would love the feel of a sports bra and sexy pink tights. I play tennis as well and your idea of playing tennis en femme sounds dreamy. A white tennis dress with a pink hairband. Oh my.
- November 18, 2020 at 8:32 pm #408190Michelle WilsonLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
- November 19, 2020 at 4:46 am #408258Jill SweetLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
I am getting all the lovely things to do just that. A sexy pink sports bra, pink tights and sweet pink shoes. Will go to a nice spot away from home for a early morning run.
A tennis match would be such fun. I would add in a pretty shiny tennis bracelet, white ankle socks with a pink pom at the back. My dress would be very short so when I bent over to receive serve, my frill panties would just show at the bum. Pink tennis balls and it is game on
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.