Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies, who has a good exercise routine for achieving a more feminine shape? My belly and love handles are just so disturbing. Overall, I have a slender build, my arms and legs are very slender and shapely, but core? Sister, please!!

Kelly

Revel
      Baroness

Hi, Kelly!

I wanted to be the first one to reply to your great topic. I have a slender physique as well. The first thing you should do is cut down on your portions what you eat. It’s all in the portions! I do 100 sit-ups a day, and walk/jog a mile. I also have a rebounder (mini trampoline) that I exercise on while I “rev up” and listen to music. It really gives you a great workout, and helps absorb the shock on your knee and ankle joints. If you don’t have one, please buy one. They don’t take up a lot of space, and work great to exercise on and stay in shape! Hope this helps, sister.

Keep exercising!

Revel

Thank you Revel! Portion size is a challenge, but I must cut down on the sweets, this girl loves her chocolate!

Revel
          Baroness

You’re welcome, sister.

I understand. We all have a sweet tooth. I love chocolate too. The important thing to remember is you don’t have to stop eating what you love (chocolate) just cut down on the portions! Once you do that combined with exercise, you’re on your way to losing weight. You can do it, Kelly!

Revel

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kelly

Core exercises are very beneficial for girls our age. Just do a search on YouTube, and you will have lots to choose from.

Revel is so right about portions! Something I have a huge problem with myself. My portions are just huge. 🙄
      Any exercises that keep your heart rate up for a while are good for burning calories as well.

Best of luck to you!

💕Lara

Brielle
      Lady

I just signed up for Femme Secrets “Fit Femme” program. It is made for CDs and trans and seems to be very good. They are an advertiser on the site, I believe.

Anonymous
      Lady

Kelly I have a fairly extensive routine I have been doing for several years now and have not only lost over 50 pounds but am in better physical shape and ascetic shape as well. I do the following 5 or 6 days per week. It does require commitment and usually early mornings to make it work.

1. Stretching. I do 20-30 minutes of serious stretches to start the day. I am now able to do the splits both directions. This allows me to be more loose and limber in my movements and also more fluid and feminine.

2. Calisthenics. I have several old school exercises like crunches, leg kicks, reverse kicks, scissor kicks and side kicks. These focus mostly on mid section, butt and thighs. They are focused exercises for specific goals and body shaping.

3. Power Walk. I have had exceptional luck with Leslie Sansone’s  Power Walking videos. I do between 3-5 miles 5 or 6 days per week. This is primarily a cardio/weight loss exercise.

This total workout takes between 1.5-2 hours but has accomplished a lot. The days I am limited on time I still try to do some mixture of all the above just in limited time or number. I wish you the best, and remember, no results happen immediately.
      🍷C

Anonymous

I ride a Peloton, 5 days a week. Arms & light weights and core work 3 x week. Lost 45 lbs of fat, 5 lbs of body hair and at 66, I’m in the best shape of my life and I feel great as well!

Five lbs. of body hair, lol. Thank you for the reply Haley. You look fabulous!

Kelly

Anonymous

I love my Peloton!! Ive lost a lot of weight as well and my figure has never looked so nice!!!

Anonymous

I really do love it! Inclusive community, great way to workout!

Anonymous

My favorite coach is Camelia Ramon!!! She is great!! Ive done 78 of her 98 rides. Robin is great too!!!

Anonymous

I have only ridden with her a few times, love her Reggaeton playlists! I lone Denis, Alex, Tunde, Hannah Corbin…heck, I love all of them!

I use the treadmill for power walking and running and avoid lifting weights. Most important excersize maybe sit ups which I do daily and squats for the butt

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?