- July 16, 2022 at 2:34 pm #663223Kelly EnglishParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2022Topics: 13Replies: 89Has thanked: 390 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
Hi ladies, who has a good exercise routine for achieving a more feminine shape? My belly and love handles are just so disturbing. Overall, I have a slender build, my arms and legs are very slender and shapely, but core? Sister, please!!
- July 27, 2022 at 8:48 am #665662Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 944Has thanked: 4446 timesBeen thanked: 3981 times
I use the treadmill for power walking and running and avoid lifting weights. Most important excersize maybe sit ups which I do daily and squats for the butt
- July 18, 2022 at 5:31 pm #663752Haley AnnDuchessRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 287Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 1342 times
- July 25, 2022 at 5:09 pm #665371MichelleLadyRegistered On: April 18, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 38Has thanked: 173 timesBeen thanked: 258 times
I love my Peloton!! Ive lost a lot of weight as well and my figure has never looked so nice!!!
- July 25, 2022 at 5:18 pm #665373Haley AnnDuchessRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 287Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 1342 times
I really do love it! Inclusive community, great way to workout!
- July 25, 2022 at 5:26 pm #665377
- July 27, 2022 at 3:15 am #665620Haley AnnDuchessRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 287Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 1342 times
I have only ridden with her a few times, love her Reggaeton playlists! I lone Denis, Alex, Tunde, Hannah Corbin…heck, I love all of them!
- July 18, 2022 at 5:36 pm #663755
- July 18, 2022 at 4:42 pm #663731Carolyne ShermanLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 542Has thanked: 535 timesBeen thanked: 2137 times
Kelly I have a fairly extensive routine I have been doing for several years now and have not only lost over 50 pounds but am in better physical shape and ascetic shape as well. I do the following 5 or 6 days per week. It does require commitment and usually early mornings to make it work.
1. Stretching. I do 20-30 minutes of serious stretches to start the day. I am now able to do the splits both directions. This allows me to be more loose and limber in my movements and also more fluid and feminine.
2. Calisthenics. I have several old school exercises like crunches, leg kicks, reverse kicks, scissor kicks and side kicks. These focus mostly on mid section, butt and thighs. They are focused exercises for specific goals and body shaping.
3. Power Walk. I have had exceptional luck with Leslie Sansone’s Power Walking videos. I do between 3-5 miles 5 or 6 days per week. This is primarily a cardio/weight loss exercise.
This total workout takes between 1.5-2 hours but has accomplished a lot. The days I am limited on time I still try to do some mixture of all the above just in limited time or number. I wish you the best, and remember, no results happen immediately.
- July 18, 2022 at 1:18 pm #663715BrielleDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 483Has thanked: 2407 timesBeen thanked: 2025 times
- July 18, 2022 at 4:35 pm #663728
- July 16, 2022 at 5:30 pm #663273Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 952Has thanked: 21029 timesBeen thanked: 3341 times
Core exercises are very beneficial for girls our age. Just do a search on YouTube, and you will have lots to choose from.
Revel is so right about portions! Something I have a huge problem with myself. My portions are just huge. 🙄
Any exercises that keep your heart rate up for a while are good for burning calories as well.
Best of luck to you!
- July 16, 2022 at 3:07 pm #663236RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 536Has thanked: 1187 timesBeen thanked: 1879 times
I wanted to be the first one to reply to your great topic. I have a slender physique as well. The first thing you should do is cut down on your portions what you eat. It’s all in the portions! I do 100 sit-ups a day, and walk/jog a mile. I also have a rebounder (mini trampoline) that I exercise on while I “rev up” and listen to music. It really gives you a great workout, and helps absorb the shock on your knee and ankle joints. If you don’t have one, please buy one. They don’t take up a lot of space, and work great to exercise on and stay in shape! Hope this helps, sister.
- July 18, 2022 at 6:54 am #663596Kelly EnglishLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2022Topics: 13Replies: 89Has thanked: 390 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
- July 18, 2022 at 10:35 am #663673RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 536Has thanked: 1187 timesBeen thanked: 1879 times
You’re welcome, sister.
I understand. We all have a sweet tooth. I love chocolate too. The important thing to remember is you don’t have to stop eating what you love (chocolate) just cut down on the portions! Once you do that combined with exercise, you’re on your way to losing weight. You can do it, Kelly!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.