Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What are some preferred exfoliation techniques?  Any reason(s) to use something other than a wash cloth?

hi donna. I use the face wash with the little gritty granules in it. boots soap and glory have a range, and it smells divine. I would fully recommend the body butter as the smell stays with you all day and is really feminine and nice.

just found a tube of it! its called soap and glory ‘the scrub of your life’ it really gets the grease out from your pores and smells fabulous!

fiona xxx

Thank you, Ladies!

I’ve been using a wash cloth almost every day, and noticed the ingrown hair bumps come up quickly when I have to skip.  Two gloves would be quicker than one cloth, and the products sound like a treat!

Love the pun with Soap and Glory. 😁

❤️, Donna

Hi Donna……….good to hear from you again.  There is a thing called a loofa you can get at the cosmetics section of most stores….it is kind of a rough scrub sponge. Also I recommend L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Scrub Cleanser with tiny beads mixed in. It is fabulous on the face…has a scent that I can’t put a finger on but it is wonderful and it works great. Sweety, I am 70 yrs but look much younger and am always taken for early 50’s. It isn,t the cheapest on the market…but results speak for themselves. A small battery powered scrubbing brush tool in cosmetics is also very good for the face. Tones and massages as it cleans.

Good diet and vitamins c and e works on the regeneration of new and healthy skin. Don’t forget to wear a good moisturizer as well during the day and outdoors. Look at some of the cosmetics websites…..L’Oreal, Covergirl, Max Factor, Lancolm…for videos on make up and skin care products.

Have fun…..I just adore my tub time.  PS. Avoid like the plaque….dollar store bubble baths and cosmetics.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

I use the exfoliating gloves I picked up at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I don’t like to go a day without them. If I don’t use them daily I get ingrown hairs like mad.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?