• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Cami.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

As I’m sure many of you can relate, it is difficult, awkard and worst of all expensive to explore the world of crossdressing especially if you do it secretly. I have bought a few things here and there but have yet to really build up a solid wardrobe.. Until yesterday. A neighbor of mine was moving and she was getting rid of literally bags of all sorts of clothes. This was my gold mine. She set them out to be taken away and I seized my opportunity. I snagged as a much as I could and began to sort through each piece carefully.

Of this “haul” I was able to keep 6 pairs of spandex shorts, panty hose, some fuzzy socks (still new), skinny jeans, panties and a sports bra. Even though this was weird to me looking at this pile of disguarded clothes, it really provided an opportunity to dress up and explore what I like without getting questionable stares in a store.

Even though I did have to pass on a few pairs of really cute shorts and shirts, I found this opportunity to be a sign that maybe this kind of life is for me and I should keep exploring it further even though it came through in a weird way. Thanks for reading 🙂

ps

yes I washed it all before wearing

Hi Savanna,

I’ve been known to raid those goodwill bags myself. I’m guessing that online shopping is not an option for you (it’s been a godsend for me). Before that, I had to learn to shop in drab. It’s still hard for me and I usually need to be in a “oh fuck’it” kind of mood, which is happening more often these days.

When I first started shopping in drab, I found that during the Christmas season was the easiest. I figured I just looked like some guy buying gifts for his wife or mother. For a number of years I would get a good load of new outfits each year, saying to myself that I’m finally getting some xmas gifts that I really want.

For some more ordinary items, hose and makeup, try the supermarket. Just throw them in with your groceries. The cashier will likely figure there for your wife who had to step away. If you want greater cover, add some tampons or panty liners to the cart.

Happy hunting …

💋💋💋 Julie

Anonymous

Wow you did strike gold with some darlin items now Savammah

The Sears’ catalogue was my sole source for my lingerie. Fast forward after a 15yr hiatus, Amazon is fuelling the passion that burns within. I recently checked off a few items on my cd bucket list, a Rago high waist LLPG, OBG, and black shiny leggings. Being a closet cd Amazon is great, I can order items online and have them delivered to a remote drop off location. My only concern now is the credit card statement (my own credit card) that will be delivered by mail (should have requested paperless statements prior to purchase). The wife generally will not open my mail (at least not any bills), however, the only consistent thing with my wife is her inconsistency-must get to the mail before her!

Cami
      Lady

As I write this I have clothes coming in form Amazon. I bought some stuff last year via Amazon and decided to add a little more. I will take cash when I have some on hand and buy a $100 Visa Gift card to use for buying online. This A) keeps it out of sight and B) sets a limit on what to buy.

I had gone through and found a tons of stuff that cost only a penny! I’m thinking oh wow, I can get lots of stuff now.., but once you select a size and color, the shipping pops up. $9.99 to ship it… hmmm… so the 36 dollars of stuff would cost me over $200 to ship.

Plan B. So I looked at the stuff I liked, and would pick one item to search for. I pick skirts. I really liked a plaid one. Now in the menu options on the left I select Prime, I am doing the trial, checked a size, XL and then was able to set a dollar range. Now I have a much closer cost estimate with free shipping and all. I know I have to cancel Prime in a month, but I also know it won’t be able to renew because the “card” I’m using won’t have enough left on it. Oh and also have set up accounts under my fem name to keep the separation of things.

I really enjoyed the hunt for each item. You can create your own lists and mark them as private. I went through and moved all the high shipping stuff to a list and set up a “reasonable” list and moved items to that as I shopped. Anything and everything. Later I sorted out what I wanted to really buy and then moved that item to the cart.

Hope this helps

Cami

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?