Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been getting a ton of emails from

Glamour Boutique. My SOGGF has been after me to get myself a Tight fitting corset every day now for the last month ever since she got an invitation questionare from the local  Breast CANCER survivor support group she is a member of  for a FORMAL Dinner Dance Fundraiser event later on this summer or early September. Date and Location  TBD based upon how many positive replies to the questionnaire about theme for the event.

The Theme selections R historically oriented to periods of USA history

1.  1776 to 1800
      2. 1801 to 1859
      3. 1860 to 1899
      4. 1900 to 1920
      5. 1921 to 1939
      6. 1940 to 1949
      7. 1950’s
      8. 1960 to 1979
      9. CURRENT TIME

THE corset issue came about with my SOGGF   because she selected to attend and picked two theme periods as requested if you applied yes to attend (which she did without telling me about it first)   her #1 pick was #3 above and her #2 was #4 above.  In which she says “a properly dressed lady in those periods ALLWAYS WORE A TIGHT CORSET “. When I asked her why she picked #3 as her #1  theme Choice she said that she loved the GONE WITH THE WIND movie, especially the evening gowns that Scarlett (her favorite character of the movie) wore.  So she if the theme for the Dinner Dance is her #1 pick, she wants to be Scarlet and me as Melanie.

Thusly SOGGF’S daily insists I get a tight fitting corset even if the picked theme is different saying that she would still like me to wear corsets for the event saying I would have a better looking FEMALE shape.

Last night I got another email from the GLAMOUR BOUTIQUE, It was promoted a BOGO sale of many products including some inexpensive and expensive CORSETS . So before I order one from them I decided to check WITH CDH people for their experiences with Glamour Boutique people and their products.

They are a lovely group that help us or anyone in the LGBTQ community out. I have no experience with their corsets because a Tummy trimmer is enough for me right now. However I would call in or message them before committing to a corset because they love answering questions and making sure their clients get what they want.

Tammie,

I’ve ordered breast forms and a wig from them but I was very concerned about making sure I picked the right stuff for what I wanted to look like and do.  I pestered them with tons of questions even to the point where I was annoying myself lol.  Having said that, the staff there is amazing.  Very patient and caring.  They take time to make sure you are comfortable before purchasing anything.  I may also be a bit biased as they were the first “real” people to call me Candice 😉

~Candice~

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?