- September 29, 2022 at 6:40 am #679984Pandora 56ParticipantRegistered On: September 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
Joined up to meet liked minded beings who share my compassion for fem. I was living full time as a woman in 2019-2020. Covid hit and things got crazy. Now that the dust is settling I’m going to get back into things. Met a girl in 2020 who thinks I shouldn’t be cross-dressing or transition and caused me to purge. I’m leaving her in a few weeks to go back to California. There I may transition fully and forget about my past and start new.
For now I’m a cross dresser, soon to bloom into a beautiful fully feminized male
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 1, 2022 at 12:12 pm #688238
- September 30, 2022 at 12:59 pm #680248Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 115Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
- September 29, 2022 at 6:19 pm #680088Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4211Has thanked: 60384 timesBeen thanked: 15031 times
Hi Pandora nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Now as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Pandora as she travels down here own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away from you.. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..
- September 29, 2022 at 3:15 pm #680060
- September 29, 2022 at 2:37 pm #680052Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 583Has thanked: 619 timesBeen thanked: 1776 times
The one thing you never do is purge hold on to things. Sounds like you are making the right choice. You need to take this one step at a time. You can get with the girls 👧 here for help. You need to be who you are. We are glad to have you welcome to the site
- September 29, 2022 at 2:27 pm #680049
- September 29, 2022 at 12:22 pm #680028
- September 29, 2022 at 11:53 am #680026Lisa LeighLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 232Has thanked: 743 timesBeen thanked: 1023 times
Pandora, the most important thing in life is to live the life you want to live. Be who you are and not what someone else wants you to be. Otherwise you’ll be unhappy the rest of your life. At times I wished I had followed my own advise. Sure my life would have been different, but I might enjoyed it more and found a different partner and lived a more enjoyable lifestyle. Now I have been married for 42 years and I hide my self away in order not to hurt her. To me I have had to compromise my entire life. Don’t get me wrong, love my wife, have never thought about leaving her. I guess you could say I could have chosen the red pill but took the blue pill instead.
Good luck with your move and that you find peace, love and happiness In California?
- September 29, 2022 at 9:35 am #680005Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 487Has thanked: 494 timesBeen thanked: 1814 times
Hi Pandora welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, sorry about your relationship but if it was meant to be maybe it would have worked, anyway good luck on your journey, only you can decide what is best for you,
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- September 29, 2022 at 9:19 am #680004Kim DahlenbergenLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 240Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 828 times
Too bad about the relationship, but some things are just not meant to be.
I can empathize with the impact of covid. I was out and about quite frequently before covid (for years) and really lost my confidence after months of isolation. I’m getting back on track now, but honestly, its been a slow process.
I hope transition works well for you!
- September 29, 2022 at 6:58 am #679988Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 29Replies: 1672Has thanked: 11567 timesBeen thanked: 8328 times
- September 29, 2022 at 6:57 am #679987Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 509Has thanked: 7334 timesBeen thanked: 2799 times
Hi Pandora, Welcome to CDH, you can also check out Transgender Heaven, which is aimed more at those who are or have transitioned.
I have transitioned and live and work as a woman, legally a female. Feel free to private message me if you’d like to chat.
Ms. Lauren M
- September 29, 2022 at 6:49 am #679986
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.