Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Joined up to meet liked minded beings who share my compassion for fem. I was living full time as a woman in 2019-2020. Covid hit and things got crazy. Now that the dust is settling I’m going to get back into things. Met a girl in 2020 who thinks I shouldn’t be cross-dressing or transition and caused me to purge. I’m leaving her in a few weeks to go back to  California. There I may transition fully and forget about my past and start new.

For now I’m a cross dresser, soon to bloom into a beautiful fully feminized male

Anonymous

Best of luck, girlfriend.

Hi Pandora, Welcome to CDH, you can also check out Transgender Heaven, which is aimed more at those who are or have transitioned.
      I have transitioned and live and work as a woman, legally a female. Feel free to private message me if you’d like to chat.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
      Lady

Smart move. Its no use trying to make a relationship work with someone who disapproves of your dressing. Good luck sister and let us know how it goes.

Anonymous

Too bad about the relationship, but some things are just not meant to be.

I can empathize with the impact of covid. I was out and about quite frequently before covid (for years) and really lost my confidence after months of isolation. I’m getting back on track now, but honestly, its been a slow process.

I hope transition works well for you!

Hi Pandora welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, sorry about your relationship but if it was meant to be maybe it would have worked, anyway good luck on your journey, only you can decide what is best for you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Pandora, the most important thing in life is to live the life you want to live. Be who you are and not what someone else wants you to be. Otherwise you’ll be unhappy the rest of your life. At times I wished I had followed my own advise. Sure my life would have been different, but I might enjoyed it more and found a different partner and lived a more enjoyable lifestyle. Now I have been married for 42 years and I hide my self away in order not to hurt her. To me I have had to compromise my entire life. Don’t get me wrong, love my wife, have never thought about leaving her. I guess you could say I could have chosen the red pill but took the blue pill instead.
      Good luck with your move and that you find peace, love and happiness In California?

Lisa Leigh

Good for you, do what is best for you.

Hi Pandora,

Welcome to CDH.

Best of luck on your journey.

Alice

Anonymous

The one thing you never do is purge hold on to things. Sounds like you are making the right choice. You need to take this one step at a time. You can get with the girls 👧 here for help. You need to be who you are. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Pandora welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Pandora nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Now as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Pandora as she travels down here own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away from you..  So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Pandora
      Welcome to CDH it’s lovely to meet you Looking forward to chatting anytime.
      Love Sarah xx

Hi Pandora! Good luck on your move and with your transition. Welcome to California!

~Marcie

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?