Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gurls. Today, for the second time, I applied some makeup after I got completely dressed from head to toe. I don’t really know what I’m doing, but I burshed on some “blush” and some “bronze” powder then put a little powder over it. I should have skipped the powder. I used a pencil on my eyebrows, which helped a lot. I finished with some lipstick and managed to keep it on my lips. I couldn’t get anything to work on my lashes, but maybe some other day. All of this was from my wife’s supply. I really liked how much better I looked, so I took some photos.

Anonymous

That’s exactly how young girls first learn how to do make up. And usually with friends.

Blush goes on last and skip the bronzer for now. Get your basic foundation on right, even if just a light powder. Eyebrows and eyeliner, skip the mascara till basics are mastered. Practice lipstick till you can apply in a few swipes.

And buy your own make up!

Trish White
      Baroness

It sounds like you’re headed in the right direction Stephanie. Learning what looks good or doesn’t shows as soon as you look in the mirror just learn from what you don’t like correct it and carry on. The only way you can learn is practice practice practice and remember what looks good on one girl doesn’t mean it’s going to look good on you. Just put in the time and you will get the results your after, guaranteed.

Trish 💖

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Stephanie, I absolutely love makeup. You’ll get better over time….Practice..Practice..Practice…

Hugs, Liara

You’re on the right track.  Powder is for setting foundation, if you’re not using it it’s sort of pointless.  That said, I highly recommend foundation, don’t underestimate the feminizing effect of a smooth, soft canvas to paint over.  Eyes are going to be the hardest part, particularly your left (or non-dominant hand).  Try to overcome the flinch reaction and just relax.  Pretend you’re just painting on a canvas, or drawing on a piece of paper, or insert other artistic metaphor.  Trust me, the results will be worth it!  You won’t get it 100% your first try (or likely your 1,000th!) but it’ll get better each time, and quickly.  Lips will finish the look but they’re honestly the easiest.

Finally, if it’s doable try to get your own makeup and match your skin tones as much as possible, even if your wife is close you may not be using a flattering palette of colors (or you may have won the lottery and have a compatible skin tone in which case good on you girl!)

Please keep us posted on future developments, and share pics if you can! <3

Smartina
        Duchess

I second this point, foundation is pretty essential if you’re gonna use any kind of powder on top of it. Yes, there are some parts which are difficult such as your eyes, because you need them to see what you’re doing, but on the parts you can see, I likened it to painting model aircraft. You need a steady hand. On the other hand, most of the makeup is all blended with sponges and brushes anyway, so on many parts, precision isn’t required at all, as long as the blending looks good.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I lovelovelove makeup even though I’m still not very good at it.  Sometimes I like the end result, sometimes not but the wonderful thing is if I don’t like it the makeup washes right off and I get to try again!

💖Lola

Smartina
      Duchess

At the risk of alienating a million beauty influencers, makeup is not really rocket science. Your use of it will absolutely improve with practice, although the wife might get annoyed if you steal her product, so it might be an idea to try buying your own.

Caution issued!!!

years ago while still in the closet, why wife noticed her favorite lipstick was shaped differently at the tip, when she went to apply it. Unknown to her I had been wearing it all week while she was at work and applied it differently than she did and worn off the point to a more rounded shape.  She verbally mentioned it to me as it was weird as she always maintained the point . I had no idea but shortly afterwards, bought my own lipstick to avoid discovery. Just another close call back in the day of living in a closet.

My experience with lashes is you can get a good result with just the outer side. As you get more experience work inward…

I now have my own blush, eyebrow pencil and two shades of lipstick. They other day, I did my cheeks, brows and lips then dressed in one of my wife’s nicest dresses, and my own shoes, stockings, jewelry and hair. Then I shot selfies and found one nice one, which I’ve posted in my Public Photos. I thought that I looked quite attractive, so I’m encouraged to try it again, maybe with something for the eye lashes. All the makeup came off easily with hot water and soap plus a tissue for the hot red lipstick.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?