Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Throughout my boyhood and adolescence, I had a very hard time accepting the female inner drive which was eventually to propel me into the pretty life I led when I grew into (wo)manhood. I grew up without a father, and had a strong mother who was to become a model of my emulate inspiration. She taught for many decades in the small village in Upstate New York in which I grew up. I remember vividly reading Christine Jorgensen’s biography in silent solitude of the local library. For some unknown reason her story planted a seed of feminine desire in me, though I strove for decades to suppress that seed. I remember reading a story in LOOK Magazine with a picture captioned “Men dressed as women con johns and romp in the street.” Although I was enamored of my female classmates, and dated many of them, nevertheless that seed was in the process of germinating. Eventually it took root and blossomed when I had moved away from my village, graduated college, was discharged from The US Army, moved to Boston where my life as Maura bloomed fully.

Maura, congrats in accepting, embracing, and living as your true self. I hope your journey is continuing well.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?