Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I thought I should post this here in case anyone is interested.
      I have $450 in Torrid Cash for the current redemption period that ends 30 April, but since I had a major auto repair to pay for it doesn’t make fiscal sense for me right now to try to use it. Still I don’t want it to go to waste so if anyone wants me to gift some of it to your Torrid Rewards account please DM me.
      Christine

Christine, so very nice of you to offer.  I love going to Torrid, wearing matching panties and bra and short robe all from Torrid.  Unfortunately to go there is a long drive and usually an overnight stay.

Two words: online ordering.

If you’re sure of your sizing then go for it. Most items can be returned if something doesn’t work out.

Christine

FYI, from Torrid’s website

REDEEM YOUR TORRID CASH

When it’s time to redeem, apply your available Torrid Cash in cart or at checkout. You can use $25 Torrid Cash for every $50 of regular price items.

Down to $225 now after someone asked me for some.
      Christine

Christine,

So nice of you to offer Torrid cash!!  I too love Torrid shopping online and in store.  I am currently planning a shopping trip this week before my cash expires too!

Thanks again for the offer!  Can’t wait to take some pics of my haul!!

Oh, and good luck with the auto repair!  Argh, bad timing!!

I love Torrid. I only in the last few months started shopping there. There are several items that I still want to get. Your offer is very generous. If you could gift me $25 or $50 that would be awesome and very much apprecrated. Thanks

Denise

DM me. I was cautioned by one of the admins about the initial post so for the sake of preserving everyone’s privacy since the email address tied to one’s Torrid account is required for me to send Torrid Cash to I can only honor requests made through a DM. I certainly don’t expect anyone to fully reply with an address through this open forum just so that everyone is aware.

Christine

Down to $175 as we enter the last 2 days of the redemption period. Act fast!
      Christine

For the current redemption period ending 23 July 2023 I have $250 available. Same rule as before: express your interest via DM ONLY because in order to gift any of my Torrid Cash I’d need the email address attached to your Torrid account. Thank you for your understanding. 

Christine

They extended the redemption period 2 days, so you still have a chance to ask me for some of the $175 in Torrid Cash I have left. DM me by the end of 25 July.

Christine

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?