Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

I have the dickens of a time putting eye liner on. Especially on my top lid of the right side. I’m left handed.

How about you ladies?

I use Physicians Formula eye liner. It goes on easy, drys fast and does not smudge. Lasts all day long. Comes off easy with Maneline eye makeup remover and Qtip.

A solution to this (and I don’t know the answer) would be applying eyeliner to the waterline.  Does anyone have experience with using particular brands of eyeliner for the waterline?  I have what they call hooded eyes and I read that applying eyeliner to the waterline is better for ladies like me.  I don’t know what to use…I could google it….but wondering what some of your experiences might be out there.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Because of my age my eyelids are lose, so I can’t use any of those pencil eyeliners. Instead I have to use a liquid eyeliner. Even with that I can’t apply the eyeliner in a single stroke. Instead I have to dab it on. It also helps to rest your hand against your face to steady your hand.

Anonymous

Like Edie I have loose skin now which will move with the eye liner pencil.  The solution for me is to delicately stretch the skin a tad, apply little strokes not one long line, start from one side and go to the middle of the lid then start from the other side and move to the middle.  Finally touch up any gaps.  I also use a magnifying mirror.

But yes, it is harder to do the eye on the other side to your dominant hand!  Practice is the only solution.

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

You can get stencils for eyeliner and eyebrows they may help

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?